Victory!!!!! After 4 months Polish commandos from Archer just took control of the capital of ISIS, AL-RAQQA!!!

Victory!!!!! After 4 months Polish commandos from Archer just took control of the capital of ISIS, AL-RAQQA!!!

ISIS is finished.

face
book.com/ArcherPL/posts/510118859337827

Other urls found in this thread:

wiadomosci.radiozet.pl/Polska/Polacy-walcza-w-Gniewie-Eufratu.-Kim-sa-Pytamy-w-wywiadzie
youtube.com/channel/UCbHkileD2PdFu79Mvyvx1sw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump, because the other thread is a kc-tier shitshow.

So...why is Sup Forums sliding this?
Fucking degenerates.

>Polish commandos from Archer
Literally who? How many of them are in syria? Are they some rogue militia or something? Because it's illegal for polish citizens to join foreign military forces.

OH NO! IT'S ILLEGAL TO KILL TERRORISTS IN A COUNTRY WITH NO LAWS AND WAR GOING ON!

But yes, they are killing Muzzies illegally and by their own choice. Who is going to stop them? ISIS?

wiadomosci.radiozet.pl/Polska/Polacy-walcza-w-Gniewie-Eufratu.-Kim-sa-Pytamy-w-wywiadzie

CRAAAAWLING IIIIIIN IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIN

>OH NO! IT'S ILLEGAL TO KILL TERRORISTS IN A COUNTRY WITH NO LAWS AND WAR GOING ON!
I'm not saying that it should be illegal but it just is. They will be in deep shit when they come back.

That's awesome. Hero's welcome upon returning home.

>They will be in deep shit when they come back.
Implying they are coming back.
I believe they want to die an honorable death in the name of Great Poland or some shit.

Trully the only hope.

They won't. They haven't joined a foreign army, they're an advisory body that doesn't take any orders - they take "suggestions" and "requests", which they follow. They don't get paid, so they aren't mercenaries either.

From a formal standpoint, they can't be touched. I mean Syria could prosecute them for being unlawful combatants, but they obviously won't do that.

>I believe they want to die an honorable death in the name of Great Poland or some shit.
But why in fucking syria

>They don't get paid
;^)

Well, they could do it in poland if only you weren't refusing our demands.

Awesome pic

Somewhere Obama mourns his lost army.

>Polish commandos from Archer
never heard of them
as long as they keep killing sandniggers
still better than our KSK or ISuckAtFighting meme soldiers throwing german tax money instead of bullets at ISIS commanders in Iraq and who knows where else

>never heard of them
They are mainly ex-GROM members who got pissed and went rogue.

I'm out.
You guys are only good at spreading fake news.

I have literally never ever heard of them before. About 2 years ago there were some /k/ommandos talking about going to Syria to fight, but I assumed they were just larping..
Do you have more info on these guys? We might just witness the first based Polacks

ye just some 5 gopnik came together and brought down isis, keep believing that lel. That photo with the flag nothing more than self-masturbation

Well, at least officially. I wouldn't put it past them though, there's plenty of idealists in our special operations community.

>We might just witness the first based Polacks
>first based Polacks
Wtf are you implying leaf?
facebook ArcherPL
youtube.com/channel/UCbHkileD2PdFu79Mvyvx1sw

>5 gopnik
They don't work alone you moron.

That's a badass right there boys

Imagine the amount of Kurdish pussy they must be getting.

>and went rogue
>soldiers are much more effective without politicans in the neck
wew

It's a platoon of ex-SF people from all over Europe (but mostly Poland). You'd be surprised how much people with this level of training can achieve... but then again you're a Turk, your biggest achievement in this war was fucking with the Kurds and letting all sides have some ATGM target practice with your tanks :3

just ew

DEUS VULT MY BROTHER!

I second the roach's, "ew." Those Assyrian girls though...

indeed

polacks are naturally subhuman, but those guys might have earned the right to live in a civilized country

Nice, but since when did Poland send troops in Syria?

>did Poland send troops in Syria?
They didn't. It's just charity work.

>MFW this asshole burns himself alive trying to take a edgy pic

what are you gay? you don't like girls with thick eyebrows and hairy pussies filled with sand and communist propaganda?

congrats

yet another polish retard
lots of things are shopped on this picture but the fire on the isis flag is the most obvious sign, my dear pis supporter

>implying he's a christian

I've been following them for a while. They're so based.

Fire, yes but the image in OP was changed in gThumb to pass duplicate file filter.

>ISIS is finished
says and increasingly nervous jew by the 10th time this month

this mix of symbols and alphabets makes me uneasy

>polacks are naturally subhuman
You're fucking retarded leaf? Poles are the most noble nation on the planet.

That's like saying ISIS is not Muslim

I'm talking about the original pic, not the one posted by (you)

Do you think Sup Forums is retarded enought to not recognize photoshoped flames?

Poolish are actual retards. GJ helping commie Kurds take some clay I always knew you liked that commie dick in your mouths.

>literally who
this meme has turned into an insult and people who legit wanna know about someone/ones don't realise it.
Anyway good for them polish bros!
It's almost as if you don't want them to be.
Show your flag!

No problem.
The enemy of our enemy is our friend.

Not it's not, I'm not even catholic, or christian really but the Pope is a fucking subversive jesuit kike, that says refugees should be let in, muslims are our brothers, campaigns for social justice, covers up gay and pedo shit in the vatican etc.

He's a shill

Based. Do we have an article on this battle yet?

U mad abdul?

>British flag
>supports ISIS
hmm

don't respond to that Achmed, he'll be deported or dead by the end of the decade

>Do we have an article on this battle yet?
Nothing in english media.
I guess the topic is banned when it's not the Anglos who win the day.

>t. Arab ISIS supporter

Cute butt Baka

Good job polan.

Well, one side has professional public relations people in its army with contacts in western media, the other shitposts on Sup Forums.

Give it time, man.

Hey turkbro, I'm in turkey for business.
Why does only old and ugly Turk women wear hijab?

Also why does the Jew fund the Kurds in the north??
My Turkish friend told me today.
Interesting.

wait so are you telling me that there is a country where young, arab girls don't cover their hair?

Virgin Jihadis vs Chad Polish Irregulars

they fit right in Syria. Jesus you brown mongrels are so brown.

Nah, they seem to hate Arabs too. My business friend said they are lazy and dirty because they eat with their hands.

how do I get a turkish gf?

Risking death to fight for a country that isn't yours, while refugees from that country are back in Europe raping women and committing terrorism. Cucked as fuck.

t. Eskimo

I'm confused now. First you said that only old ugly Women wear hijabs and now you respond with "nah" followed by a sentence that doesn't answer my question. Who are you talking about? Kurds?
I want to know if you can find a cute brown girl in Turkey that isn't a strict Muslim and is willing to date a nonbeliver.

>risk your life by going to Syria to fight and to beat ISIS
>not being a merc and doing security work in the Congo where you can pilfer conflict diamonds and get paid killing niggers

These guys are retarded.

You deal with the source of the problem, not the symptoms. That's why you always fuck everything up burgers.

FUCK YEA
POLSKA IS WIN

Turkish girls don't look like what you see in Turkish soaps on Netflix desu.

why are polish people fighting ISIS lol?

don't shatter my dreams

>how do I get a turkish gf?

smear some shit over a normal gf

In congo tropical diseases would kill you or your native friend would eat you in your sleep. Arabs are more civilized, they can be your ally when their interest is similar to yours. Thing doesn't work that easy in Africa.

Well you wrote 'arabs', Turks would be offended if you call them Arabs from what I've seen. Yes there are qt turk women who seem non Muslim, but I'm only here to do business.

Why not?

>be ISIS
>create your shitty islamic "country" from the ashes of ruined Syria and Iraq
>supplied by the US, selling oil to turks for profit
>reintroduce slavery for non sunnis
>rape some yazidi, shia and christian females, alongside of stray goats
>everything is going well, you are holding on despite everyone around fighting you and even god damn russians bombing you into oblivion
>suddenly bunch of half drunk semi rogue polaks arrive and smack you down

to be polish is to remove kebab

I'd only trust an Arab if he was rich and paid in advance for product.
I've only sold in Dubai and Kuwait and they don't have money flow problems.

I wonder what you will do once these communists start blowing up kindergardens in Poland once they are back home.

>Yes there are qt turk women who seem non Muslim
I'm coming
>Turks would be offended if you call them Arabs
Ok thank you for the tip, my whole knowledge about Turkey is based on their soap operas. I have always assumed that every Muslim outside of Europe is either a Mongol or an Arab and Turks are Muslims

I thought kurd were Jews.

They aren't coming back brah.

that’s a beautiful pic. would be better with miles of impaled mudslimes

what

He thinks that Syrian commies will somehow manage to come to Poland and survive the trip.

Wait a fucking moment. A small group of ex-soldiers just took down the Capital of Islamic State, are you shitting me? What will happen?

Based Pol/es

ISIS is done.

Poles don't fuck around when it comes to kebab removal.

Yeah ok but why the pic from downtown malmo

Holy shit roflmao

If this was so easy, then why Syrians didn't send their own commando? Something is fishy here.

Because you are the fucking degenerates taking side to bring war to a country that doesn't need it.
SAA, Iran and Russia were enough to wipe IS, but you wanted to be sure Syria was to be destroyed in proping a third party in the fight. The american dogs are doing the work claiming that the SDF have any real chance to beat IS. Now you're strenghtening position do try to overthrow Assad, you Israeli dogs.
I'm not even Muslim, but you are betraying all the Christians in the region. It's a fucking shame that your country pretend to Catholic.

Have the polish ever won anything before? How many pollacks did it take to take raqqa?

why are turkic roaches so dumb baka
vatican should be made nonexistant and poland made king of catholic christians

>How many pollacks did it take to take raqqa?
This sounds like a bad pollack joke