Who is this guy and why do I see him everywhere?

Is he a youtuber or one of those alt-kike shills?

Clean your room and sort yourself out, then I'll tell you.

Alternatively just do some fucking research you goddamn leech. Stop asking Sup Forums to spoonfeed you.

>muh research skills

I am going to get spoonfeed all day, faggot. Fight me. I have been taking Super Male Vitality for the last month.

I will kill you with my testosterone smell and then eat your corpse as a pre-workout meal. Scared, white boi?

bump

what am i suppose to do with that?

i get it man, he is a meme. Thats why i am asking who is he

He's no shill. He doesn't like fascism (or communism for that matter) but he's getting atheists to rethink the bible, making Carl Jung Great Again, advocating personal responsibility, taking on SJW's and the Canadian legal and academic systems, and he's definitely more redpilled on the jews than he might openly admit too.
The ones that hate him are either edgy teens that troll on popular shit, or the JIDF because they sure as FUCK don't want the white man sorting himself out.

...and that's all the JBP I've got.

Radical centrist, goy.

Great man. Clean your room.

>start here

these are some good memes

fuck.
I should. I've got joggers all over the place.

He sounds like he's tired of living i cant watch his videos

>CLEAN YOU'RE FUCKING ROOM FAGGOT SAGE

Look for 'Jordan B Peterson' on youtube and drink from the firehose, or, look for the same on 4plebs.org.

A leading Psychologist and Prof that doesn't let SJW scum and PC admin push him around on campus. Classifies ppl by Big 5 traits. A leader against commie creep in society

Ok, and what's his end game?

Mass conversion to Christianity in a desperate attempt to save the West.

>Carl Jung
fuck off with your pseudo-Science

Oh, now I get it...

When this user said this guy is "making Carl Jung Great Again" I thought he was revindicating aryan psychoanalysis, but he is just an Shlomo good goy.

BUMP

How the fuck can anyone on Sup Forums be so delusional that they actually think in strings of buzzwords?

If you wanna know about the guy watch his videos and form your own opinions. Asking other people to form opinions and spoon feed them to you is how you end up a directionless sheep