I'm about to drop a based presentation on Michael Brown in front of a leftist class, Sup Forums. Wish me luck

I'm about to drop a based presentation on Michael Brown in front of a leftist class, Sup Forums. Wish me luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0
youtube.com/watch?v=eB8oWV0GFFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are you gonna say?

Worth it for the social exclusion?

God speed bro

better say he dindu nuffin, you raycist

why are there only 6 people in your class OP

good luck champ

The facts. He wasn't a gentle giant. He was a thug. A disgusting nigger who got himself killed.
I don't asociate myself with any of the dumbfucks in this class so I does not bother me at all. Most of them just sleep through it anyway.
A few minutes early.

op never delivers

Do it mikey!

>disgusting nigger
Do it.

GOOD LUCK user

If you were good looking girls would want to suck your cock for being low inhibition. Unfortunately you were born ugly. You will go from invisible to hated.

video their reaction for us shit even periscope it we're here for you bud.

>can't count

film it!

ahhh the r/incels colonies of Sup Forums

Niggers =/= People

Enjoy your expulsion for spreading hatred and bigotry.

Or at least audio,

/threrad

Give us some audio!

It probably won't be allowed to go on very long over the Libtard screeching.

youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0

Are you recording it? If not why not? Post aftermath either way.

Gl op rip in pieces

God speed user

We'll always be your friend after this. Good luck.

Op here. There's a nigger here that I assure you will try to justify everything and swear Michael Brown was a good boy. In fact one of the reasons why I made this presentation was to piss him off. I'll try to capture some of his chimpout.

On a second note, what's the best way to capture audio and post it here from a phone?

god bless you

Can you just set the phone to record while you’re presenting?

>OP creates a riot on his campus

yeah do this and upload it after class

Bump, please deliver OP

Good luck and let us know how it went.

its not worth it you're gonna get killed

It will be on the news tonight.

RECORD IT YOU GLORIOUS KEKISTANI BROTHER!

post auido pls

Posting it on /po/l would be impossible. Perhaps a soundcloud link could do the trick?

if you have a jewtube account that does NOT have your name on it use that, that is the best. number two try a site called "yourfilelink", it wont stream the video but we can download it fast and it holds up to 5GB of video so thats very good.

but it'd be pretty funny

braise beb :D

OP. make sure you record it all on video. If they say something, tell them it's for your own personal education purposes and to help make you a better public speaker .Stay calm the entire time and give them the facts. Any chimping out happens, just record it, keep a straight face. WHATEVER YOU FUCKING DO, STAY CALM, COOL and COLLECTED LIKE A FUCKING BOSS, DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT CAN COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU. YOU HEAR ME???

Look at the shit that get's posted in this thread and tell me it isn't a racist cesspit. I know, since pol loves eugenics so much, why don't you tell me why you shouldn't be sterilized, you muck of existential diarrhea. Heaven knows all you worthless simple-mided slack-jaws will ever contribute to the world is a robust discussion on why faggot is no longer an offensive word. Or, better yet, just stay virgins who can't find a date beyond spilling your greasy seed behind a computer screen. Fuck you.

Fuck everything about this website. Fuck all of you little white dudes who have achieved nothing in your life so you need to be a racist piece of shit to make yourselves feel better. Fuck you because you know that nothing like this would ever happen to you because the cops won't kill a white dude. Hell, a guy in PA killed cops and they captured him alive.
Fuck everything about racists. Fuck white pride.

I'll do this and make webms when I get home if you can keep this thread alive.
It's for the greater cause, brother

nigger

Best of luck my dude

Top kek

Godspeed user

nigger

Godspeed, user.

racism is immature but at least it's an actual human trait. better to have to deal with racists and change them through education than having cis-gender-fluid trannies fighting for ISIS to 'kill whitey because muh slavery'

On second thought, Youtube would be even better.

Digits say OP gets BLACKED after class

How does this picture make you feel?

how long? thread may get to 300 posts by then. If that happens either make a new thread or check

What class is this presentation for

Tell us how it went if/when you survive

GUYS THE NIGGER IS HERE. CHIMPOUT INBOUND.

Kys faggot.

KEK

Most phones have a voice recorder app preloaded on it pham

LMFAO NOG GONNA NOG

The checkening.

Lmfao those girls are probably begging for any sort of sexually contact holy shit

AYO

Is this a pasta? Never seen it before, I think I'll save it.

found the nog

bump

It’s the nog in OP’s class

buuump for interest

Good luck user. May Kek be with you.

Chant "Black Lives Matter" for 20 minutes straight

You sound pretty upset. It’s okay, the day of the rope is coming soon. You won’t have to suffer much longer.

oh fuck

lol

Keep updating us OP

i almost feel sorry for it

That's worth at least an B+ right?

checked. sorry about your bum OP

the blackening confirmed

>CAPTCHA says 'plantation' lol

livestream it!

Administration of Justice. All these normies are taking it just because. We're supposed to give a thorough analysis of a case of police violence and conclude whether it was justified or not. Everyone so was has sided with the coons so it's gonna be a shit storm when I give my presentation.

>How does this picture make you feel?
youtube.com/watch?v=eB8oWV0GFFo

OPs already gettin screamed at right now

I'd like to see this.

my genes are excellent. i got a perfect 99th percentile score on the pharmacy college admissions test on my way to starting pharmacy school. i've had sex with multiple girls because i'm good looking and reasonably charismatic. you can paint us all with a broad brush if it makes you feel better but ultimately you're just convincing yourself of what you want to believe. it's not ever gonna be true.

inb4 OP is beaten to death by a pack of raging chimps

>145663722
KEK appreciates you user

BUMP

What is your major, OP? Was this a required course?

Also, good luck out there. You're doing god's work.

OP is getting chimped at right now

Curiously bumping

OP pls respond

ftfy portubro

only for non-whites, since they're held to a much lower standard

Well you should probably not use "racist" language in this post as you will be in shit once this inevitably comes back to you. This is incredibly easy to dox you realize?