Chicago has killed over 400 niggers so far this year

Maybe we should reward them for killing each other?

558 homicides so far this year in Chicago. Probably 80%+ are blacks, the rest are Hispanic, with the occasional (other) thrown in, including whites.

The list of suspects looks like an NBA team, of course.

crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides

Why are we allowing these people to stay in our country again?

Not so fast. I spot two whites in Alvarado and Almaraz

How many were born though?

wtf i love chicago now

those are Hispanic not white.

Can't make this shit up...

Is that a murder family? Why the fuck so many andersons? Is that some CPDmeme?

They should quarantine chicago and make it a pay per view battleground warzone. Remove the guns and make them use medieval weapons.

How much longer do I have to wait for this to happen???

>Michael Anderson
>Eugene Andrews
>Philip Allison

It must suck being a teacher or an HR guy and reading out these names, expecting white Europeans and seeing congoid monkeys instead

WE

Yall ingmore white Hispanics. A huge chuck of Hispanics are actually white.

Nah, the list is alphabetized, dude.

I give their single mothers credit for not giving them those stupid nigger names they come up with so often.

>A huge chuck of Hispanics are actually white.
This is true, however, we seem to inherit a majority that have mostly Mestizo blood for some reason.

Probably not single mothers in this case.

I was just going by statistics and have about a 70% chance of being correct.

Why aren't blacks moving out of their ghettos and stop being exposed to 'the hood' and 'gangsta rap'?
(((hollywood))) has shown them a hundred times that they are worshipping the wrong prophets, why don't they act up and break the ...chains?

558 seems low. 365 days in a year . . . so it's like a little over 2 a day. Those are shitty numbers. We can do better.

lurk for at least 3 more years before posting again

You want them to move away from the ghettos and into white suburban areas? Are all Germans this retarded?

>Why are we allowing these people to stay in our country again?
It's not your country. The people that actually own your country want minorities to make it more difficult for you if you ever decided to take it back.

DINDU NUFFIN

At this rate, coupled with abortion, blacks will only make up 8% of the demographics in 25 years.

Why? When they don't participate in gang activities anymore, there's no reason the suburb can't remain a suburb and not become a ghetto.

Shut up and gib ME dat.

>stop being exposed to 'the hood'
Blacks bring the ghetto with them wherever they move, dude.

1st, you have an issue with low I.Q.'s, which leads to poor problem solving skills and criminality.

2nd, you have breeding issues where these morons outbreed the smarter blacks by probably 3-4 to 1, so there's more morons in the gene pool than smart blacks. Any animal breeder knows that if you take something good and breed it with shit, you're going to get shit.

3rd, leftist social programs have destroyed the poor black family by eliminating the need for a father and paying single mothers additional welfare cash for every illegitimate child they have. Essentially, the leftists have incentivized having kids while not getting married.

Finally, single mothers are TERRIBLE at producing productive law abiding citizens, and absolutely SUCK at raising boys. Something like 80% of all felons come from single parent homes, and most of those are single mother homes.

Even when they do leave the ghetto, eventually they create one wherever they go.

Hispanic isn't a race

If they're brown, their race is mestizo

any race could be hispanic

it worked so well in Germany