Did he realy say that. or is it fake news?

did he realy say that. or is it fake news?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
lmgtfy.com/?q=donald trump quote "I'd run as a republican"
snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well, his numbers are terrific, user.

>30% approval
>terrific

if you'd run, you wouldn't get a single vote loser

Who do they poll for these approval ratings? There's no fucking way that ~70% of the country wants him removed from office. If that were the case he'd have been gone months ago.

yep, terrific. What's Hillary up to these days, user?

not an argument

It's fake.

thats not how our democracy works.

Only ~50% of the population votes, and only a fraction of that vote for the two main candidates.

Also impeachment is a legal issue, not a popularity issue. Trump could have 0% approval and still be in office

>10% chances of winning

sauce?

You fell for the fake news buddy this is the real quote.

>not having it say "respond to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight"
sad!

thank god

Approval =/= Wanting someone to be removed from office

Nobody wanted Nixon or Clinton removed from office despite their unpopularity while being investigated because it would make us an international laughing stock.

The onus is on you, nigger.

Fake. Someone took a frame from his opera interview and just made up some bullshit underneath it
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

lmgtfy.com/?q=donald trump quote "I'd run as a republican"

Being that Fox News was still a new channel and not in many homes yet, I'm gonna say fake news. Would be a couple more years before they got big.

So fake that not even Snopes buys it.

snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

He might have meant that at the time. Maybe he still means it. But things have changed a lot since he said those words, maybe he was pushed further right.

Don't know, don't care.
20 years ago I said worse about republicans.
Today I am one.

>Gathers salt from the remaining 70%
>Wins presidency by getting a small loan of 30%

He also has a 99% chance of getting imbeached I hear

You can vote for yourself.

Whats really sad is to realize it was probably a neocon, ie someone who ran as a fox news dumbfuck republican, who made that photoshop

Classic Alinsky defensive projection

at 1:00 she asks him if he would run for president; foreshadowing intensifies

Leave it a leaf to have the dumbest arguments.

Trumps numbers are so good he even got me digits

Fake news. I can't be bothered to look up the full shot but it was something like this
>if I run it would be as a Democrat because the American worker loves me

Uh...Uh...Does he know he didn't change IPs? Should we tell him? Will he understand? What do we do? School never prepared me for these kinds of moral dilemmas. I only know how to handle trolleys!

Amy Shumer posted it, was alerted that it was fake, then tried to justify it as "well he probably thinks it anyway".

>If A, then B, therefore C
Wow. It literally was an argument. What are you doing here?

Fake. It is known.
Ever see a vid or audio clip? No. Because it never happened.

oh no a year old pasta I am now a Cruz missile

"Can" being the operative word

Voting for a politician who promises good policies but lies and defaults to bad policies is far better than voting for a politician who promises bad policies who lies and implements even worse bad policies.
Voting DT was a fuck you to the institutional and cultural establishment in the US,even if he was only a rogue egotist from their ranks or a joke gone wrong.

hello, you must be new here.

kindly go fuck yourself

H-Hello fellow Trump voters.

"hey man, how can we destroy trump's base?" ::takes a bong rip::
"I dunno man, how about, we like, get them to hate him" ::takes drag off joint::
"DUDE that is GENIUS. let's meme a divisive line between him and his base with clever "excerpts" from articles that never existed!"

and thus, sharia blue was born.