Persia thread

Can some persian bro explain to me
Are you white?
Are you arab or still pure persian (from the ancient era) because I see a lot of common with you and arabs, alphabets, religion culture etc.
Were Persian kings as good as it's mentioned in the books (bible, qu'ran and history)?
Shah Iran or Islamic iran?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aEW8bDQTBBg
youtube.com/watch?v=5aV5hS8ifM8
youtube.com/watch?v=XkQfp2GmZH4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Zoroastrians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm pale with hazel eyes and dark hair
I'm only familiar with Persian culture
Not all of them
Shia Islamic Iran the best Iran, even though our Sunni conversion was peaceful but not the Shia one, but Shia Islam makes us un-cucked

>shia islam is un-cuck
explain
why should Persian follow an arabic religion while their ancestors died fighting arabs mongols and saving persian culture and language which arabs tried to fuck up? if you respect them and don't want to make their work in vain you have to abandon islam.

No, they aren't white. They've been intermixed with Arabs for hundreds of years.

>an arabic religion
It's not arabic, you don't have to have arabic culture to have Islam, moreover, some elements of Arabic culture are in contradiction with Islam.
The sunni conversion to Islam was quite peaceful, the Caliphs, especially 'Ali didn't saw our conversion as inferior. Arabs are cancerous.

Please tell me you're not one of those Zoroastrian nationalists hated by the whole Iranian land

not "white".

>persians
would bleach

no I'm not Zoroastrian nationalist, because religion was never my thing, but stop denying the fucking arabic thing, the fucking book even is written in arabic and the teaching comes from arabs, now if you're real nationalist like myself you should abandon islam too, it's a very bad thing toward our for-fathers who fought those faggots that tried to ruin our great civilization and burnt everything to ground and wanted to make us their slaves, but great persian heroes wouldn't let that happen, Ferdowsi, Babak Khorramdin, piruz etc

define white then, in my opinion persian were never white nor will never be, but I want to know what makes white in opinion of pol

these are photoshopped to filth and persia was ~~white and civilized just like syria before the sandniggers invaded

I don't think you know Islam very well, you might want to look at Chechnya or Indonesia, they accepted Islam but never neglected their culture. Our ancestors converted to Islam and fought the Arabs. Not only this but we are Shias in Iran, hated by Arab sunnis.

youtube.com/watch?v=aEW8bDQTBBg

shia islam actually makes you more cucked lmao. please educate yourself

Persians and Arabs are NOT the same. They may look similar but they have different origins. Persians originate from Indo-Aryan cultures in central Asia while Arabs have Semitic origins in the Southern Arabian peninsula.

>following holy bloodlines
>cucked

Ok sunnifag, don't you have a prophet to elect or something?

>Our ancestors converted to Islam
they were forced mate
> but we are Shias
and? it is still islam, I know the difference but in the end it's still the same shit they both have muhammed
and btw tell me why are we in foreign country if not for that fucking shitty religion?
Come on man, we used to rule the world now I've to be ashamed that I'm from persia because a faggot thinks arabs and persia is still the same.

>following a religion where the prophet was a pedo and calling others fag and cucked
Please stop

i know my opinion is unpopular on pol, but i find persian women beautiful. due to religious and cultural differences however i could not settle down with one, but absolutely i would plow the hell out of a gorgeous persian.

Gonna side with Finland here. It makes no sense for any Iranians to be muslim. There is no evidence to suggest Muhammad was a prophet of god let alone that god even exists in the first place. The quran is full of nonsense and not interesting.

Iranians are obviously not white, only Europeans are, however Iranians are whiter than Indians.

Inded my friend, islam is a stupid religion, and as I said Iranians were never white nor never will be
> know my opinion is unpopular on pol,
>implying pol wouldn't bang persian chick if got the chance.

>during the reign of Reza Shah, and is celebrated as a national hero.However, Babak remains a controversial figure in the Islamic Republic, whose idolization is criticized by some Shia clerics.
Islam is really killing Persian nationalism and make every way profit to islam and not persia.

Persians were never "white" if by "white" you mean descended from Europeans. That myth was made up by "we wuz Persian kangz" white people because they don't want to believe that Persians had already built one of biggest and most advanced empires that ever existed in the history of the world while their own ancestors were living in grass huts.

We share a recent common ancestor, but Persians are not descended FROM Europeans.

Also, not all of us are mixed with arabs. This is because Persians have always been a very arrogant and elitist group of people and mixed very little relative to other ethnic groups in similar situations. If you've ever met a Persian, you'll know this to be true, as one of the first things that'll tell you about themselves, usually within minutes of first meeting them, is that they're Persian. We're worse than vegans in that respect but this pride is also what has preserved our race (Europeans could learn a thing or two in that regard).

Personally, I have very light blue eyes, which runs in my family, along with very light skin and pink nipples (apparently nipple color matters to some of you). If you go to Iran, you'll see a lot of people who look like me.

they're about as different as French are from Germans, or any two western European ethnicities

>Arabs are from the southern peninsula
and how do you you think they got there, brainlet? Just look at the akkadian migrations and you have your answer

tell me baradar how do you feel about Islamic Republic? and what you think of islam?

>they were forced mate
Are you fucking dumb? Do you even know your history?
Our first conversion to Islam was not forced, the Safavid one was. Good luck with changing that as Iran is full of Shia nationalists now.

Zoroastrian isn't even Persian, the holy book of Zoroastrians is written in Avestan

>Do you even history
Logic > history
and anyways history is written by the winner, which are the arabs. why do you think it's called Muslim conquest of Persia?
now stop trolling and join the right side if you're not a traitor.

Don't fall for the Persians are white meme.

A lot of these sandniggers live near me, they look identical to arabs.

no but it's iranic are you really comparing that to islam??
Persian practiced zoroastrianism of their own free will or because they choose too, they weren't forced unlike like islam.

Pic related.

Again, are you fucking dumb? Islamic conversion wasn't forced, it was the safavid shia one for the 304th time

Koos kooni, learn your history before acting like the aryan shit soldier of muh nationalist persia

It depends on the regions. In this pic they look darker than Levantine Arabs

No that's where you're actually wrong. Germans and French people have the same origins since they both have Indo-European origins, and are basically the same race. Arabs and Persians however look similar but they are 2 complete different races with different origins. Comparing an Arab to a Persian is like comparing a Spanish person to a Russian. Akkadians, Egyptians, Arabs, Berbers, Libyans,... and other Semitic races don't have their origins from the Indo-Aryan branch. They're basically a transit race from black to white when the first Eastern Africans migrated into the Southern-Arabian peninsula and developed a lighter skin.

> how do you feel about Islamic Republic? and what you think of islam?

I was born in the US. Parents rejected long Islam before moving to the US and integrated as Christians, my father especially fucking loved what America is all about. Personally, I identify most closely with the culture and values of early US and intend to lead a Christian family for the sake of culture, community, and values, even though I'm agnostic myself.

The Islam you see practiced in Iran isn't like what you see in most of the ME. It's very watered down and always has been. Before the revolution it wasn't a significant part of most people's lives.

However, Islam is extremely effective in creating dominant cultures. For all it's faults, it might be the superior religion in that regard. This is why Westerners must fully reject Islam entering their borders. Eventually, it will take over. The people in modern day Iran never saw it coming either, and it could easily happen again here.

But, if you ask me, the bigger problem is Jews. They've almost completely destroyed everything that made the US the best place that ever existed in the history of the universe.

That's my biggest beef with modern day Iranians. The young people especially hate their government so much that they adopt a contrarian stance to almost all their positions. "The government hates Israel? WTF I love Israel! The government hates democracy? WTF I LOVE DEMOCRACY!!!"

Iranians identify infinitely more with Western culture and values. That's why they tend to integrate so well in the US and Europe. But this desire to emulate the West has also resulted in them adopting many of the degenerate aspects of Western culture, unfortunately. They see how much better things are in the West but get confused and think it's things like (((egalitarianism))) and (((democracy))) that makes the difference.

My fiance refers to Zoroastrians as "sun people/worshippers"

>Shia clerics

Read: Azeri clerics

Everybody sees them like that in Iran. It's the same as how you Europeans see Euro pagans as "nature worshippers"

>learn our history
What if you stop defending that shitty religion and read books about pre islamic persia?
that would solve everything

And you should read books about the Rashidun caliphs and how Ali (as) respected Persia and even helped us and introduced us to Islam.
But of course you're a braindead diaspora sucking the Western cock

>Safaviyya empire
>Peaceful conversions

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahah gtfo

I told that the Safavid conversions were violent retard

There would not be a single immigration problem anywhere if it was restricted solely to hot young women

Prove me wrong

Those two look Italian

>Islamic conversion wasn't forced, it was the safavid shia

Lol, so this supposed conversion wasn't forced but they still managed to make it violent? Sounds like Islam.

>Yeah Ali was nice and didn't rape us like the other fuckers did and for this deed we should forget what other arabs did and accept islam.
I'm the cuck here btw

here brother I know you're lazy so I did the job for you read it and improve.
Rabi’a ibn ‘Amir(radiyallahu ‘anhu) went to the leader of the Persians. The leader asked him, “Why are you coming to our lands? If you are coming for money then we will pay everyone of you a salary so leave us alone.” But Rabi’a said, “That is not why we are here. We are sent to free the creation from being slaves of one another to being slaves of Allah the Creator of the creation and from the oppression of religion to the justice of Islam and we want to deliver people from the narrowness of this world to the vastness of this world and the Afterlife.

but racemixing is bad, min kompis

All major religions originated as sun worshiping cults.

This is always the same pic posted, which leads me to believe that persion whores are ugly and I will not miss them,

>Islam is extremely effective in creating dominant cultures
Indeed friend, look at Iran now, religion means everything to everyone.
>problem is Jews.
you mean Zionist, not all jews are Zionists.
>The young people especially hate their government
Yeah but don't forget other brainwashed population who follow those imam jerks who rape little boys and yell death to america and blabla
> (((egalitarianism))) and (((democracy))) that makes the difference
I agree, but I rather see Shah's Iran than Islamic's

I know that's what you want to beleive

It's not what he wants to believe, it's a fact and well explained, but your burger brains can't just understand.

99.9 of them look like sort of ugly arab/Mongol hybrid.

it's like every "is X white thread", only a handfull of cherry picked images get chosen and everybody is supposed to beleive that's a representative sample of that population

This heroic persian woman went to all the shit you can go through in iran and gives great insight into the history and current state as someone who experienced shia first hand. I listened to the entire thing at least four times.

youtube.com/watch?v=5aV5hS8ifM8

You think we converted to Shiism first? Diaspora is fucking stupid sometimes
You don't really have the choice btw now, Iran is becoming neo-safavid and is full of Shia nationalists

The Shah was Muslim though. Persia was Islamic, but wasn't a fucking cancerous Islamic republic

There's probably a few who look white, but like Indo-Aryans millennia of mixing with nonwhite populations has diluted them

Their women are still god-tier hot though. Every Persian girl I went to school with was a dime

Most of iran is mongrelized, but there still are whiter and fairer originial persians, who mostly keep to themselves.

You are probably a shill OP, only true "iran" is zoroastrian persia.

My ladyfriend is Persian...half persian-jew and half northern-shia...the ones up north intermixed with the soviets. Basically, it all depends. The only REAL Persians left are the still-practicing Zoroastrians that live in the Fars region.

Nigga you're making no sense now lmao

>iran was always shia
and I'm the one that needs to learn our history
Yes but he was nationalist, islam kills nationalism as I mentioned some of those clerics jerks don't even teach about ancient heroes and ban them.
>Persia was Islamic
but it didn't have sharia law, there's difference between shah's iran and today's iran, yeah both were islamic but, shah's iran didn't have sharia law etc and nationalism was a big thing, see 2,500 year celebration of the Persian Empire.
would you see such thing in islamic republic?

>Original Persians
>White, fairer

You're thinking of the Turks and Arabs

>original Persians
alternative theory: the ones that actually look more European actually have European ancestry from all the European incursions into the area

The entire Shia religion was made in spite of Arabs and Arab culture. The whole religion is based on fighting "oppressors" ie Arabs. Its basically "well take Islam, but fuck you". Shia also is more mystic than Sunni Islam, and has a lot more in common with Christianity and Zoroastrianism than Sunni Islam.

> Indeed friend, look at Iran now, religion means everything to everyone.
No, it doesn't. Nobody in my extended family, or anyone else I know in Iran voluntarily embrace Islam. Islam has rapidly declined, especially among young people. Those who do practice voluntarily tend not to take it very seriously.

> you mean Zionist, not all jews are Zionists.
No, I'm talking about Jews as a race. Ashkenazi, more specifically. Their destructive, parasitic neurosis is most likely genetic. Read Kevin Macdonald.

> Yeah but don't forget other brainwashed population who follow those imam jerks who rape little boys and yell death to america and blabla
In Iran? If you see anyone in Iran chanting "death to America" or similar, chances are that they are being paid. Also, reduce your consumption of Jewish controlled media.

> I agree, but I rather see Shah's Iran than Islamic's
Most Iranians I know would agree. My father said that people were dissatisfied then, but compared to what things are like now, those times were heaven on earth in Iran.

>true "iran" is zoroastrian persia.
True Iran is where
Nation is more important that foreign religion
have decent laws that doesn't come from foreign religion
Human laws, protect weaks and etc
good socials values
high family values
it doesn't have to be zoro, I don't really like that religion, and don't really see why should iran adopt it if not for tradition otherwise it's shit desu.

your understanding of my sentence is incorrect. also, "banging" and "considering beautiful" are two separate things. there are some guys out there, believe it or not, that would consider a girl outside their race beautiful but would not bed them.

>The entire Shia religion was made in spite of Arabs and Arab culture
>Worship an Arab

Breh.

No im thinking of original "aryans".

There were no european incursions into iran except if you talk about the brief period Alexander the Great was there. Go with the classic narrative if your alternative sucks

Its not whether or not you agree with a religion, it is the moral truth that the original religion of persia was zoro. Plus, i like the sound of "zoro" and i consider the religion comfortably undogmatic and therefore lit.

/thread

>No, it doesn't
of course the people who are enlightened abandon islam instantly when they realize what that religion has done to ME and Iran, and I agree if we gave the people of Iran a choice to abandon islam they would instantly do it, but there are brainwashed old fags.
>they are being paid
may be, but there are brainwashed people also
>those times were heaven on earth in Iran.
Same what my grandfather used to tell me, really makes me sad.

Yea my mom once told me they were like gypsies. It's so true.

Man if it wasn't for the tradition values and some good elements such as golden rule, I would hated the religion, it's basically same shit as islam, you've to pray 5 times per day and so on.
Give me good reason why should the nu persian empire adopt Zoro, and no the sound of the zoro doesn't count :D

and? it still an arabic religion, which was forced upon our ancestors.

FTFY

Ok no matter what we'll explain to you you'll believe it was first forced
Just kys already and never go back to Iran pls

I don't believe, there are many sources that prove it, why do you think wanted to destroy persian language and make us learn Arabic? because it was easier to teach us the qu'ran there are many logical things if you think about it, maybe it wasn't fully forced but c'mon you know nobody takes a foreign religion of free will.
check out the picture, and explain how it "un cucks" iran

Persia is the living proof of what islam does to a civilized country.

what is tanning?
do you really expect troops that work in the field all day everyday to not get tanned you mongloid?

for the french fag
youtube.com/watch?v=XkQfp2GmZH4
watch his videos and learn.

Greeks, Romans, Byzantine, English, and Soviets just off the top of my head. but you can also include trade. Persia built itself on being multi racial, and extended the label of Persian to conquered people.

but you can just look at their own artistic depictions. "We was whites and sheet" is a fantasy and there is absolutely no evidence that the populations ever looked like that

I've seen your threads before. You're Zoroastrian Iranian aren't you?

It honestly depends,
I dont think persians are caucasian though, but were more caucasian than blacks, mogoloids and etc. the obvious stuff.
But here is where we have 2 problems,
1 minor problem is the racemixing that I cannot really quantify, but i am sure isnt that big of a thing in iran atleast, but in the countries with stan there is probably alot of racemixing that went on, but in iran, we werent too arabified.
The major problem is the inbreeding, because islam and restrictions on intersexual interractions, there is a alot of inbreeding. like about 30% on marriages in iran are Consanguineous. And thus the reason why alot of us are potatoes :/
i went to school with 3 potatoes in class of 20 in my first grade of school

Do you think the average iranian is smart ? Are they smart like chinks ?

Ohh btw these are all teenagers, 18 to 22 at best

no I'm not Zoroastrian, but I'm nationalist.

>and anyways history is written by the winner, which are the arabs. why do you think it's called Muslim conquest of Persia?
Because some retarded retired British spy at Oxford wrote the history you read.

yes but remember the islam uncucks us meme, and forget the bad things about islam, because ti will trigger islamic fags who are betrayers of persia.

woo British were behind islamic conquest, they're the real enemy forget the fuckers who ruined our civilization.

They wrote books about it that u read. They used byzaboo sources that are anti-muslim. propaganda; The truth is that Persians converted via missionaries and many remained zoroastrian for centuries.

Anyways I'd take it you guys are like the Jews of India:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Zoroastrians

What branch of Islam is the least bad? My understanding is that it is Shia Islam, but I don't know enough about the differences between sects to form a definitive opinion.

Shias are rafidah non muslims

I can you tell the difference between Persian, Arab, and Med/South European?

And like, where would pic related pass as a local?

>What branch of Islam is the least bad? My understanding is that it is Shia Islam, but I don't know enough about the differences between sects to form a definitive opinion.
They are all acceptable.

They’re definitely caucasoid, but they’ Moslem so that makes them different cultural. They are a light skinned people with aryan ancestry, they are mixed with Arabs, but so are Spanish, Portuguese, southern Italians, Maltese people also. I personally would consider them white moslems, they’re in the same boat as Turkish people.