HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING! The Dow Jones just closed over 23,000 today. Listen to me. This is the sign the Jews have been waiting for. They want to make Trump pay for what he's done to them. Tomorrow they are crashing the economy with no survivors. The Dow will fall over 20% on the opening bell and it will keep falling all day or until trading is halted. It will be the biggest stock selloff in American history. You must call your broker RIGHT NOW and tell him to sell everything you own. If you don't, I promise, you will kill yourself tomorrow. My girlfriend is Jewish is how I know all this. You can thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMEKWJWIx74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Gets all of Sup Forums to play along
>Not enough people to cause a crash
>Sage you, sage me, sage it together...

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo

Sauce?

TRUMP IS ENDING THE FED DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE FAGGOTS

sure you larping hick

2 spooky

Sweet, run to bitcoin everyone. The transition to digital currency with blockchain technology was always going to have its birth in the ashes of a global economic crisis imo.

Even if it happens over the course of 5 to 10 years, it will be looked back on as the growing pains of humanity as a race. It's time to ditch this old system and upgrade our currency system across the board to one that is available for anyone in the world to look at and verify it's integrity.

it's got to happen sooner or later.

hope you bought bitcoin, silver, food, bullets or land Sup Forums

>The transition to digital currency with blockchain technology was always going to have its birth in the ashes of a global economic crisis imo.
That's why it will never happen.

If this happens it only makes sense to transition to some form of blockchain tech. Anything other than that, as far as I know, will result in the same crap you see now--backdoor deals, no accountability and the ability to print an infinite amount of valueless money.

The fact blockchain still is underlined red when typing (indicating misspelling) should tell you how early into this process we still are.

go from gold to paper to bytes to atoms then we will then use farts for currency RIGHT RIGHT ?

Nope. We're going back to gold standard treasury notes.

Trading halts at a 5% drop. Short circuits will stop it.

What would even be the cause of it?

Consumer confidence is high and the economy is strong?

LARPER big time.

no way... maybe after the boomer generation dies off... the fees, oh boy do the boomers pay the fees.

It closed at 22,9777.44, cuck.

Source: Fox Business right now.

LARPer's are worse than kikes sage them all.

Wtf u talking about mate. Trump loves jews and jews love trump. The israel cock hes sucking is massiv

Thankfully i am to poor to Trade.

Jews BTFO!

/biz scam niggers colonizing /pol

>bitcoin - check
>food - check
>bullets - very check
>land - check
>silver - none.
How bad did I fuck up?

thats just a side effect of demographic shift

>globalist NWO sell off all their stocks at very low prices
>nationalist anti NWO buy them and make a huge profit
yeah just apply basic logic and you can dismantle conspiracy theories. do you need an IQ below 50 to believe such stupid shit?

that would be fuckin beautiful

Just make sure you sell bit coin before it inevitably plateaus, but you have a few more years.

Fuck off Switzerland you fucks are the ones who own half of the American stock exchange... Just because your government is smart enough to pay for itself by investing it's tax revenue into foreign growth, doesn't mean you can come to our board and shit up the place.

>No silver
Oh boy. At least you have bit coins. Trade them directly to silver.

Your surplus of ammo should serve you well. In most apocalypse situations people would definitely rather have a bullet than a small piece of silver

>Sage you, sage me, sage it together...

How would this benefit them if they have their money in stocks? You think there is some conspiracy between all of them?

You really suck a sack of shit, you know that?

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

My dad works at Nintendo

Someone should cap this, just in case.

>They want to make Trump pay for what he's done to them.
>what he's done to them.
and what is that, exactly?

Stock up on alcohol it'll be good as gold.

I’m angela Merkels Secret Child

>selling
>not having the cash to buy when everything hits the ground floor

Learn 2 stock market

>literally making shit up
>Sup Forums will fall for it despite being "redpilled"
This place is retarded

That is fine by me. Something other than petrol dollar or air is a good start.

It's a long shot for now, but eventually this will take hold and the mass exodus from centralized banking will happen. I just don't understand how a ledger that documents every transaction that has ever occurred since its genesis block with a finite amount of currency while the algorithms are made available to anyone to check for exploits and flaws is not being touted as a solution to the debt system that the fed currently implements on the world.

You want to fight the fed? Put money into blockchain tech like the original crypto, bitcoin. Or it's highly regarded brethren Ethereum. Once you do that and learn how to access these funds in a timely manner the fear of not having money in a bank account is gone. Forever.

If you're worried about government shutting it down: don't be. Yes they will have the power to seize your bank account but they will never have the ability to seize your private keys to the digital wallet. Ever. Why do I think this? I think this because no matter what they come up with the government/bankers will always be in a reactionary position. Meaning they will have to wait until the newest update/software to form a plan to stop it but by the time they figure it out, the private developers will have already devised another way to circumvent whatever they bring to the table. Remember the software running these platforms is opensource for the specific purpose of ensuring immutable technology that is so trust-less you have to trust it.

Not saying go all in with all of your assets, I still have a bank account with money in it too. I just think this tech is about as big if not bigger than the internet and if everyone understood it and it's implication for the future of finance they would be jumping ship almost immediately.

>posts this 4 minutes AFTER stock market closes for the day
thanks for nothing.

lets say something like this did happen, and the price of silver shoots up, where/how do i sell it? this is assuming society does NOT break down

stupid leaf how about this

we both bet 10000 USD whether the dow will crash by over 20% tomorrow. if you don't then that means you are a stupid shit end of discussion

I don't know shit about metals. I've heard not to buy "paper" gold/silver but that's all. I really need to do my research and get moving on it. I won't get a ton of it (I can't) but it would be good as a hedge (like the bitcoin).

Pew pew!

Nobody cares

I *make* alcohol on the reg.

his jewf

SELL! SELL! SELL!

That would be cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=jMEKWJWIx74

This sounds like a Jewish Plot to buy low and sell high. Kike Troll detected.

> no silver
> no silver bullets

here is the man who's going to get killed by werewolves.

Remember folks, when civilization falls, it's okay to eat the jews. They're kosher.

This. The guy should know better when there's a crash incoming.

OH SHIT

mah nigga

I hope they tank Bitcoin as well. I'm tired of the smug fucks who think they are financial gurus now. All they want to talk about is how shitcoin is the best. And how you need to buy. Fucking Ponzi through and through.

I'm buying crypto-rubles.

Stock up on water, rations, ammo, first aid kit, water purification, t.p... do it while you can!

BUY THE DIP BOYS

ending the Fed would cause the scenario outlined as well

9/11 v2.0, the twelvening.

i hope they do too,
so i can buy lot of em again.

Unless you're fighting vampires or lycans in the apocalypse.

Captcha: CHAD MERLOT

YOU HEARD THE JEW BUY BUY BUY

>They want to make Trump pay for what he's done to them.

What, like stack his cabinet with jew bankers, and give Israel the embassy they want while unraveling the deal for peace with Iran who Israel wants the US to fight?

Trump's the best goy the jews have had in decades. He even gave his most beloved daughter to them.

You're a shorter trying to drum up fear so you can make even more money without actually producing anything just like the parasites that you and your kind are, I see right through your bullshit, rabbi.

NIGGER GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Paper Gold etc is basically just a promise. “I promise to sell you gold on X date at price Y.”

There are ALOT more promises to sell in circulation than actual gold. 80x more? I forget. Any if it is 80x that means 79 holders of paper gold ain’t gonna get but diddly squat.

/biz/ here. We concur with OP. It's over.

i'd like niggers in my fields but apparently i can not use them as farm equipement anymore,
why cant i preserve my traditions.

t.memecoiner

>I know insider stuff so rather than benefiting myself I am going to tell anyone so my profits will decrease or the plan gets canceled all together
Sure thing mr merchant. :^)

>1 post by this ID

Gold baby

>Buy high, sell drunk - the board

Thanks for recommending shitbeann coins to me lost only 100$ - great investment would buy again.

Definitely a larp, but there's a crash coming within a year.
Every time a record-breaking skyscraper is built, this corresponds to a boom, and there's always a bust around its time of completion.
This is one of the few notions that both Austrian and mainstream economists actually agree on, although they have different explanations.

Next record will be broken within a year in Saudi Arabia.

VIRGIN PINOT

>20%
Nope.. they have built in brakes on trading.

cool cheap gold

jews
jews do everything

Hope you shorted the market. I think they'll wait until after the 2018 election

what does it mean?

no only futures limit down to 5% trading halts at 13% for 1 hour and 18% for the day

kill it with fire.

>19yo NEETs with piss bottles next to their computer
>in mommies basement
>owning stocks
my sides etc

Mike Pence's test subject #192 (animated)

who is this flower

Why?

no clue.

It's not for financial reasons, or the impending crash. If it was, he would have shorted.

Doctor probably gave him so bad news, so he's going all-in, because he doesn't trust his useless faggot son to finish what he started.

hopefully he dies soon fastly and painfully.

Might mean anything. In the context of the original post, it could signal him taking his money off the market and moving it somewhere safe before a crash

>This is the sign the Jews have been waiting for. They want to make Trump pay for what he's done to them.

I thought Trump was always good with the jews. I mean isn't his daughter married too one. And the guy was somewhat a Hollywood star.

>gold standard notes
so they can print more notes than gold like before? best system is exchanging literal gold and silver for goods