Will he finally do it lads?

will he finally do it lads?

>mfw Pikachu didnt job to Metagross

Other urls found in this thread:

pocketmonsters-fansubs.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When did the Pokemon anime became this good?

Is there an elite 4 in pokemon anime?

>took down two pseudo legendaries
What the fuck did he eat before the match?

When you stopped watching Pokemon around season 3, moved out, went to college, got a house, turned on the internet and discovered Ash and Pikachu are STILL there and making an absolute joke of the pokemon league.

I like the fact he seemed to do quite a bit of damage to Charizard right off the bat!
Theres no doubt that The match will be abruptly ended by Team Flare cocking around leaving no clear winner even though Greninja will be kicking its shit in

No, Misty's nether regions are still off-limits.

>You lived long enough to see Ash winning the league

Wait what?
Ash is actually winning?
Bullshit, after all those years of watching pokemon why would something interesting happen just as soon as i don't give a shit about it anymore

Unless he finally confesses to misty then no

>Ash will never git gud, return to Kanto, and wreck everyone.

He's in the finals.
It's 2 v 1 to him.
Only Mega Charizard left to take down, no bullshit about moves suddenly being ineffective, no more surprise legendaries out of anyones asses.

The only thing left to fuck it up is Team Flare and it's definitely going to happen.

They already did that.

Is he gonna evolve Pikachu?

Pikachu has beaten pseudo legendaries and a fucking Latios before and Ash still lost.

>Ash and Pikachu are STILL there and making an absolute joke of the pokemon league.
Ash has never won the pokemon league, ever. Orange islands doesn't count.

He will win it this time because the next generation doesn't have gyms or a league.

XYZ is all kinds of fucking excellent.
Give it a try if you've got the time.
Ash went on a goddamn date.

There's nothing excellent about Serena, she ruins the show. And Ash went on a date with Iris too, who cares.

> no gyms or league
Oh god. They're making a Pokemon MMO.

wait what alola doesnt have gyms or a league?

Can't wait for Ash's obligatory "return home to get wrecked by Gary using a next gen Pokemon".

Ignore the nogymfags. They are being super misleading. There literally are gym leaders and elite 4, they just have different names and a different order.

We also have no fucking clue if there is a league or not. For all we know the league comes after the Kahunas.

We know there are no gyms, I'm just reaching a bit and speculating why he actually wins the league for once, there's a chance Alola has no league either if it doesn't have gyms (which is confirmed). Gyms have been replaced by trials and shit.

>muh trials are actually gyms, guise
They do not function like gyms. It would be more accurate to call them quests based on what we know.

You beat them and they give you a badge. Basically gyms.

I can't wait until you get badges from the Captains/Kahunas and there actually are Captains with gyms or the Kahunas have gyms so you nogymfags will finally shut up.

Why so bitter about best girl, user?

Three threads now and not one person has posted citation that gyms are gone. The leak videos just say "there are captains, here are 2 captains that are outside, also you have to fight a boss Pokemon".

I mean like give the Indigo League another whirl.

Gary hasn't shown up since Gen 4, and he stopped battling seriously after the Johto finals.

>xz is becoming the best of the pokemon anime while the game turned out to be one of the worsts

The source of no gyms is the original Chinese leaks, which have been right on a large number of points. They've become much more credible after the starter evolutions had one of the characters months before she showed up.

What went right?

I don't have to be bitter because she's gone forever in a few months.

Did Ash ever surpass Gary while he was in his prime?

Watch the trailers. Trials are the new gyms.

gotta say that Kalos outfit looks really good.

Why is she so sexual?

Define in his prime? Gary couldn't have beat DP Ash. DP Ash dropped a fucking Latios and a Darkrai.

Yes, during the Johto league

I doubt it. Lysandre seems to invested in the match to interrupt it. He'll interfere with post league ceremonies but not Ash vs Alan.

All the XYZ stuff looks and moves great.

He never beat two pseudos in a single match though. He also beat a Mega Lucario earlier in the season.

Gary wasn't really in his prime during Johto. He is literally Indiana Jones now.

Agreed. Sadly he'll have to change out of it soon.

>being this mad

Don't see why people compare it to Calem's outfit. It's just FRLG Red's outfit but with a blue jacket and a slightly different hat instead of a red one. Hell, Ash's OG design is just Red's clothes but with a blue jacket and a slightly different hat. Ash returning to a more "Red-like" design was the first sign of victory.

>u mad bro?
Quality posting.

It's clearly based on Calem's outfit. Though there's some Red in there too, especially the hat.

when is the next episode? who subs it?
I might be interested I guess but I don't know where pokemon animefags get their stuff from

30 year old men rediscovering the nostalgia of their high school pokemon days.

Can't wait to see how you react when this becomes canon.

Don't forget he still has his completely broken Super Saiyan Greninja who launches kaioken water shuriken out of his ass. It's like the previous league but in reverse.

>Ash winning any Pokemon League Championship ever

Bull fucking shit. Nintendo haven't budged an inch with this shit in almost 20 years. Brace for an asspull.

Remember when he dressed up as Indiana Jones in the Aerodactyl episode of the Indigo League and failed at finding fossils?
Funny in retrospect.

There's no way he loses to Alan again, especially with that the previews have shown.

Damn, that... That's clever.

It's all up on nyaa, new series is subbed along with occasional old series releases by pocketmonsters-fansubs.blogspot.com/

I've honestly been surprised by XY&Z. I thought everyone was memeing but it has been a really good watch. Ash is actually pretty cool, the pacing is really good for Pokemon, everything kept moving at a constant pace, the side characters are cool too.

Are there any other Pokemon anime this good?

Reminder that next episode is titled
>Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!

Yeah, the asspull is that giant red Water Shuriken Greninja is using to kick Charizards ass.

You can basically start from the last episode of BW and then just watch XY all subbed by [PM]. They're about 2 episodes behind at the moment.

does it still follow the old formula of "find person with problem, spend all episode solving it with team rockeet shenaningans in the middle and them move out" or does it actually do something more interesting?

Basically is it worth watching episodes that are not the key ones?

But the League is god awful, I have no idea why people are praising this shit.

It's already confirmed not to be. It's been over for Serena for a while now and you people are still at it, quite amazing levels of delusion.

>Gen 2
>He's going to win he's gotten further than he's ever gotten!
>Gen 3
>He's going to win, he's gotten further than he's ever gotten before!
>Gen 4
>He's totally going to win this time this is amazing look how far he is getting!
>Gen 5
>Gen 6
>Holy shit Ash is definitely absolutely going to win this time, look how amazing he is doing!

It depends. Team Rocket aren't serious this season but they are a lot of fun.

Honestly?
No.

There are a few episodes early on but most of the season isn't filler.

Ash's shirt and Calem's jacket have the same blue and white pattern, but everything else just seems like Red.

>popped collar
>short sleeve jacket
>black shirt underneath jacket
>the hat
>red and black sneakers

There's even art of Ash doing this pose. One is drawn by Sugimori, and the other is official XYZ art. I won't deny that he has some Calem in him, but it feels like they gave him a similar jacket for the sake of promoting the X&Y games. The subtle Red aspects of his design suits how Ash is portrayed as an elite trainer in this series.

>It's already confirmed not to be
Then post proof where it's confirmed if you're so sure it exists.

It follows that formula for the majority of episodes but to a lesser degree than the other seasons. If you find yourself needing to skip episodes to keep watching, then I would not recommend watching it, although there is a guide somewhere where they tell you which episodes to skip.

Shota vs Satoshi is one of my favorite fights of the series, but I kind of agree that the League has been rushed.

>implying you're not the delusional one
>implying satoshi and serena's child won't be the next MC

Greninja was beating Charizard without going at full power in their second match. Full power Greninja beating Charizard shouldn't be surprising especially when Pikachu hurt him in the last episode. That giant red shuriken is nothing more than a flashy finisher than an asspull.

Alan has 2 pokemon left, and the previews already show it will be Gekkouga vs Lizardon at the end. Satoshi has this all but wrapped up.

Leaked months before Mallow's reveal.

Not only that. it's common sense. The Pokemon anime is really focused on just promoting the games these days and they're not going to keep the old and busted girl in the new series, they'll want to put in someone from the new games.

Goodra is going to job to Bisharp though, possibly in yet another double knockout.

You couldn't be more delusional. You sound mentally damaged enough to be from /padt/, so I suggest you go back there.

All that proves is Ash will show up with one of the pseudo gym leaders. That's literally all.

Ash HAS to win, otherwise he won't have any spare pokemon to save the day when shit hits the fan just before the final fight concludes so he never becomes a champion in the greatest 20 year ball buster of our time

They're clearly camping together. And Mallow as a companion makes a lot of sense, it's pretty clear the image isn't just random.

Summaries for future episodes show that Ash gets kidnapped by Flare in his post-battle weakness.

>being this mad

If Ash wins the entire dynamic of the series will change. Each series acknowledged that Ash came close in a previous league. If he wins he will be eligible for the champion league and officially elite 4 level.

How is it going to look a champion league level trainer jobbing to youngster Joeys with a level 5 starter Pokemon? They can probably get away with it in Alola by using the same ploy they used in BW, ie Ash goes on vacation before he learns about the new league and then just fucking takes off in a foreign country for 8 months, but I doubt they can keep that going.

Except that dynamic has existed since Kanto with the first 2 movies. Everyone knows Ash is strong

Do you have a link to them?

Get going.

They literally pretend like it is the first series at the start of every single series. Ash starts out full retard level.

The only exception is Paul because it was established that Paul had been a trainer for as long as Ash, but for the most part Ash starts out legitimately down syndromed.

Guys, I figured it out.

The writers don't hate Ash, they hate the fans. He is going to lose the league at the last second and Serena is going to fall in love with somebody else and decide to stay behind.

Then in Alola Ash is going to come even closer and the girl is going to be even more on his dick.

Mind sharing any of that evidence with me, or are you just going to keep shitposting?

Taking all bets.
2:1 Ash loses.
3:1 There is a tsunami and the next few episodes are never aired.
5:1 Ash wins and is disqualified for cheating.
1000:1 Ash wins.

XY kinda explains the whole reset process for Ash during the Viola arc. He simply gets anxious when battles get tense and then he chokes. It's why Viola was able to beat him. Has less to do with Ash's pokemon and more to do with Ash's weakness. Had the battle with Clemont not been interrupted, I'm sure he would have lost.

1.5:1 Team hurrdurr ruins the final match so the tournament never concludes

>Ash finally get to the climatic final battle
>Greninja and Charizard clash
>timeskip
>Ash is then seen later going to Alola, "man what a bummer I lost it was close"

It would be even better if they just never mentioned it again like the Giovanni plot in BW.

I have been. You don't listen. I'd like to hear some reasons from YOU on why she could possibly go to Alola, because right now I really don't see anything going for it, she's just going to be dumped to the side like the rest of them. That's how it works and Serena isn't special. Even if she is shipping: the character, it's just going to end up meaningless.

Any Pokefag know what happened to best boy? Haven't really watched the series since Johto.

When he wins, he's going against the elite. Then, he will need his best mons. His dream team.

He literally only ended up in DP because he was trying to rail a trucker and got denied and Ash just happened to be there.

Brock follows his dick.