Is it ok to smoke weed responsibly a few times a week?

Is it ok to smoke weed responsibly a few times a week?

I work full-time, go gym, don't play video games and read books every night. But weed is, a vice. It allows me see the world as a blue-pilled person, something I can never achieve again.

Or is it degenerate?

Do what you like, don't cause other people trouble.

If you don't grow it yourself, it's every bit as degenerate and submissive as sucking down fluoride from the tap.

Weed is a vector of forced medication without explicit consent. They can breed that shit for whatever effect they want now, which is exactly why it's suddenly becoming 'legal'.

If you're smoking weed to escape a shitty life instead of doing something productive that will give you a better life in the long term you're absolutely doing it wrong mate.

>it allows me to see the world as a blue pilled person
No it doesn't, stop making obvious false-flag anti weed threads
Weed is bad for the majority, is good for certain people, no it doesn't make you blue pilled, but yes it does open up avenues to blue pilled activity due to its status as illegal
>want some weed
>have to buy it from some degenerate thug

Bro. What you do on your own, for as long as you are not abusing yourself and hurting others, is none of our business. I'm a libertarian and I want you to be able to do whatever you want as long as it's not hurting people and infringing on their rights. Just be responsible, understand your duty, and never stray. Weed is like alcohol. Have a bud once in a while or a drink, whatever, we indulge from time to time. But know that you do not let it tempt you, it will never raise above good things like exercise, working hard, and treating other respectfully.

I miss my mistress

Who cares? If you dig it and you're not doing yourself harm (even though I did hear in passing there is a study linking marijuana to high blood pressure) then have at.

You do realize it grows more easily than most any other plant in existence in simple pots of dirt, don't you?

Of course not. You're a millennial. You've never made anything.

the real question is who do you look to for moral authority. I look to myself.

Extremely degenerate.

I only smoke it around once every three months when I am intense pain so I don’t have to go to the doctors for fucking painkillers, it works pretty good, nothing like a Vicodin but I think opiates are the devil. As long as you don’t overdo it and use it for legitimate purposes such as pain management, need to relax/anxiety, etc it’s much better for you than taking prescription narcotics.

stop asking a bunch of losers on Sup Forums what you should do.

go your own way.

/thread
Weed consumption becomes a problem when it becomes a part of your identity.
There's literally nothing wrong with smoking a bowl or a joint every now and then in the privacy of your own home.

what the fuck is so great about weed anyway?

few times a week? degeneracy. Once every two weeks max.

never let anyone tell you what to do with your body. I don't mean be an ignorant shit, but it's entirely up to YOU to determine what makes you feel good, and what makes you feel bad, and where the balance lies.
I smoke nightly, hang out, play video games, have a nice sleep. But aside from those couple hours under the influence, I'm a business owner, a father, a husband, a landowner, and I manage all of those without a problem.

Sounds to me like you've got something similar going on, and if it's a couple times a week, that's better than my daily habit.
It might be a vice, but there's some value to it if it helps you be a productive member of society otherwise. Sometimes that "a couple more hours and i'll just chill and smoke" is what gets me to accomplish those last half dozen tasks in a day, rather than leaving them for tomorrow or forgetting them entirely

FPBP

Fpbp

lol of course it is. you're a fucking cucked piece of garbage if you dont like getting fucked up. real men sauce and get fucked up, youre some sort of nutless psychopath if you dont. Weed usage carries about the same negative effects as alcohol usage. Christ's first miracle was replenishing the booze at a party.

>allows me to see world as a blue-pilled person
one of the last times I smoked it I noticed this. never again

it's all chemistry. put some fire on a plant and your brain lets a few extra "feels good man" receptors work full-time, for a couple hours anyways

Really? I use it for pain after having my spine fused rather than the Fentanyl and Oxy they want to put me on, (and keep trying to get me to take). I don't think I'm a degenerate.

responsibly yes but it can creep up on you if you get too comfortable with it. then you'll turn into a shit bag

I can eat raw ginger and garlic without crying

it is
better go smoke some shrooms

No.

It's a cash crop. Do some research on the soon to be several hundred billion dollar industry.

>Is it ok to watch my little pony and Rick and morty responsibly a few times a week?

>Asking strangers for permission
You can't think for yourself, can you?
Truly embarrassing.

>WEED IS FOR DEGENERATES
>Have you ever tried DMT?

Sup Forums in a nutshell

People smoke cigs or drink alcohol for their vice. If you go broke and need your vice - and you start doing something immoral to get your vice then you should realize you have a problem.

>It allows me see the world as a blue-pilled person,
Hmm that's weird. I found it to be a redpilling experience.

Why are you asking for the internet to validate your choices. If you can maintain your life, then treat it as you would alcohol and go do you.

Good answer & agree.

It's REgenerate, that's why it's illegal. Can't be taking money from those poor pharma cucks.

implying OP isn't just some lonely loser like the rest of you desperately posting threads like this (that have been posted everyday for years) so he can surrogate his social life by interacting with the rest of the incels here. Sup Forums is the new /r9k/.

i used to smoke weed and it made me want to do things. now im just a drunk asshole making money because i get piss tested

As long as you're optimally functional then it's omay. If you're a retard on herb then you are degenerate and not smoking it properly.
It's always better to ingest it though.

Alcohol > weed

Weed is for little girls and depressed fags

>It's always better to ingest it though.

I bet you say the same thing about cock

>implying im not depressed working this fagget job
>implying the alcohol isnt literally killing me

>he fell for the military meme

>implying the alcohol isnt literally killing me

You're dying from the day you're born, alcohol just makes that death more exciting and enjoyable.

i dig ditches nigger

move to Alaska, ditch diggers here make 48 an hour working on city contracts, it's ridiculous.

sign me up
alaska is a dream to me

it makes playing video games really fun tbqh

I personally think you should smoke weed once a week max

Come on up man, tons of jobs and money to be made.

>go gym
Are you a Leicester lad?

It makes music sound great.

But it bugs me the fuck out whenever im around other people. I hate being high other than by myself, on my couch, listening to music.

Somehow I only attract pothead friends though. They always wanna rip fucking bongs/dabs in the middle of the day.

If you have to come here and ask permission to smoke the devils lettuce maybe the only drug you need is the DMT your brain will release when you kill yourself

I don't know.

I tried it a few times and it just made life harder. Like trying to play a video game but with a really severe lag.

...dude you are ME with american flag
...phuu, thank you
39 years here have 2kids
Smoke weed only late at night

sounds like you smoked too much to me. have to take it easy. that whole stoner meme of taking massive bong rips is wasteful and makes you feel slow, especially if you're not used to it.

DMT is also very good to do while still living. I unironically lost my atheism after I came back from the trip.

I've had extreme social anxiety my whole life. It started to settle into clear-cut agoraphobia after college and my life was rotting away. Something as simple as going to the grocery store took hours of preparation. I had to build/make stupid shit and sell it online to make money because normal jobs were impossible.
Then I got into weed. The first times it made me paranoid as fuck and greened out/panicked, but that paranoia eventually made me realize all this fucking anxiety is just in my head. By learning how to master my mind on weed, it made the stupid daily anxieties way easier to manage. It's like warming up with a weighted bat, then going to the plate feeling stronger.

Yeah, I thought that too, so I tried just taking a little hit instead. IDK, I just felt like my thinking was all cloudy. Sure, there was a little of a nice feeling to it, but not enough of one to make me feel like weed is super awesome or anything.

To each his own. I just don't understand why people feel that it's recreation to do it. To me it's like taking a painkiller with unpleasant side effects.

Do what you want.

smoke as much weed as you want. it's not a vice and you do realize there is no such thing as a redpill or a bluepill? These are simple ideologies.

Having smoked every day for the last 5 years, and recently taking a break I will say this:

Weed makes even the most mundane things seem interesting. Sounds cool at first, but when you're sitting around doing un-interesting things all of the time (i.e playing video games) it starts to become a habit. You become un-interesing yourself.

If you can't smoke, you won't enjoy the un-interesting things you used to do, and since you don't actually do anything interesting anymore, you become insanely bored.

This is a problem

But I disagree that weed makes you blue pilled. Weed kept me browsing Sup Forums, and Youtube conspiracy videos for copious amounts of time, which eventually red pilled me.

TLDR: don't let weed take over your identity.

Literally actually historically this

First model T car was made almost entirely of hemp and ran on hemp based fuel and water.

OP, smoke weed literally every day. Eat it, and drink it. Marijuana is literally harmless when used responsibly. Do ALL the things you normally do with marijuana and youll see that its only bluepilled when you smoke and do absolutely nothing.

Jeez, Weinstein, calm down on the propaganda.

This precisely. Government finally figured out how to make money off it.

However, the dispenseries are laced with "other" things. Ive heard reports of dailu smokers getting a cough not associated with free grown unregulated marijuana.

Why the fuck are you asking an anonymous Polynesian scuba racing message board what you're allowed to do you omega faggot?

Whoa, shill harder faggot. Actually that fact is not entirely accurate, but it is true to some extent. You think var manufacturers and oil companies want people knowing this? Naw man

Eh, everyone has a vice, infact it feels kind of hard not to in this day and age. Some smoke, some drink, some go on massive shopping sprees, hookers etc. Just don't let it control you. I think when a vice is a problem is when it either effects your day to day job, drains your bank account to zero or you end up trying to "fund" your habit through loans or doing despicable things. Me personally I'm the least materialistic person I know, don't drink, don't smoke but can't help myself from time to time having a fling with a whore. Yes it's degenerate, but when studying full time and working full time you do need to take the edge off some way, meditating isn't enough.

It always starts out as a few times a week...

Do you go to church user?
Do you aim for the Nationalistic, traditionalistic, Christian, Republican Family?
If not, you are a Degenerate and should 100% Ghost yourself.

This

You gotta use weed to relax after doing all of the shit you need to do. I work full time, go to college full time, have hobbies and a gf yet smoke weed every single day. It’s all in how you approach it

Religion is for cucks and sheep

Do whatever makes u happy and quit looking for approval fag.

yeah, weed just makes you okay with being bored which can be bad

Weed is degenerate as fuck but in this jew shithole hell of a world we find ourselves in, you need something to get through the fucking day.

who fucking cares
will it matter if you smoked weed when we're all dead?

If you're rewarding your self with it its totally not an issue. Don't smoke before activities, only after.

>being a christard

gay

No it lowers iq permanently but if ur a normie fage who just wants a job then go for it. Loser.

Fpbp

You must substantiate your claims, retard

>lower iq permanently.
source?

funny thing is, you just stated the other sides arguement of getting shitty weed grown by niggers or lazy stoners that isn't regulated.. same lame scare tactic the other side uses.

ye ofcourse i blaze up everyday when I got all my shit done for the day or start in the morning when I have a day off

I work a lot and it gives me more rest in my head then anything else after a long day and with the right strain it actually gets me up to make a decent dinner, go out at night etc, which without weed I wouldnt do.

I can also be very productive on it but I'd rather not use it in that way because I have to deal with a lot of people all day

Just don't smoke too much because of tollerance, I used to smoke a couple of grams a day when I was younger but that shit makes you lazy and bored as fuck after a while

So long as you remain an active and productive member of society, it should be deemed and treated equivalent to smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol
Alcholics, chain smokers and brain dead stoners aren't truly living

it's NEVER "ok" to smoke weed...

unless you have money...or are gonna have money....dumbfuck