Is he, dare I say it, /our elephant/?

Is he, dare I say it, /our elephant/?

Other urls found in this thread:

soas.ac.uk/sbbr/editions/file64388.pdf
thestateless.com/arakan
books.google.com/books?id=-J-jxpelsaUC&pg=PA42&lpg=PA42&dq=Mujahid party arakan&source=bl&ots=0F0Rs3FTKI&sig=B5R-IlauBrZrRXNm068NRGGLekY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjouvb40fjWAhUH5YMKHVQoA9sQ6AEIcjAP#v=onepage&q=Mujahid party arakan&f=false
aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/bangladesh-wild-elephants-attack-rohingya-camp-kill-4-171015103607733.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My sides.

>wild
>chains on its legs

Teach them a lesson they'll never forget.

>99.99999% of rapefugees are males
>Everytime a tragedy happens is always wumin n childrin

Men are not sleeping, they are busy raping.

Lmao based

the children simply happened to be in their late 20's and early 30's

These refugees are not fleeing a war in which they're the perps. They're literally being driven out of the country. Unlike Syrian refugees. This includes men women and children in their original proportions

They’re Muslims, right? Unlike us burgers and eurofags, the Burmese know what is good for them.

>The 4 people that died included 3 children and 1 woman.
weird phrasing

The males are on holiday in europistan

>kills four
>including three children
>and a woman
Why not just say he killed three children and a woman?

BASED GANESHA SMITING MUSLIMS

even elephants hate muslims

Elephants are wonderful animals.

To mudslimes, age is a societal concept and is fluid. Adult rapefugees are considered children, and female children are considered adults.

Tell me when there is a fundraiser to help overcome the trauma the elephant must have experienced having to deal with these rats.

Please Ganesha help me get a GF and a job

I bet there isn't rule 34 of the Goddess Ganesha.

>elephant gets put down
Trunks out.

LOL some women and kids died xD

are you broootal enough to #praisekek ?

Even the elephants hate Muslims.

Did they catch it?

Pachydermed.

BASE ELEPHANTS, WE MUST PROTECT THEM FROM MUDSLIME AND SOULESS CHINESE

If my interpretation is right than the victims shouldn't have treated the elephant like a nigger.

Now as a result of the incident the elephants credit rating is increasing.

Rule 35

Even Elephants hate Islam.

Wtf, I hate elephants now.

>Be known as the best living animal in photographic memory
>People surprised when Dumbo goes full species war

I bet he was rescued from nogs that hunted/hassared his family

TUSKED

They are no longer in their original proportions now that the elephant has finished stomping on them. Even the animal kingdom is waking up to the idea that all Muslims must be exterminated.

>he
Did you just assume its gender?

Anybody else notice gentle giant animals have been attacking niggers way more than usual recently? We had the thing with the hippos a couple weeks ago. Is this happening for whites too?

lol

This reminds me of that time those wild boars fucked up some Muslims.

Bye bye Muslims. Nobody likes you. Not even animals.

found another example for my case

they were clearly trying to kill it
they are disgusting barbarians

kill them all

elephants never forgets a slight done to them or their race they are very vindictive thanks to their genetic memory, this wasn't his last kill just saying

Based Hindus

Ganesh is great, Ganesh is kind. Praise be Ganesh.

Maybe we should send more elephants in, metal slug style

fucking republicunts

Praise Ganesha

he hindu nuffin

Except they are.

soas.ac.uk/sbbr/editions/file64388.pdf

They wanted independence and autonomy from Burma after revolution and to be aligned with Muslim Bangladesh.

thestateless.com/arakan
books.google.com/books?id=-J-jxpelsaUC&pg=PA42&lpg=PA42&dq=Mujahid party arakan&source=bl&ots=0F0Rs3FTKI&sig=B5R-IlauBrZrRXNm068NRGGLekY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjouvb40fjWAhUH5YMKHVQoA9sQ6AEIcjAP#v=onepage&q=Mujahid party arakan&f=false

The actual violent militants are a minority. But so was ISIS. So was the Taliban. As soon as either becomes successful then they cease to be a minority as useful idiots, fellow travelers and supporters align with them

Burma is removing kebab? Allah bless them

>be elephant
>be one of the smartest living creatures on earth
>capable of complex language, recognizing and remembering faces, long term love and commitment to a partner, holding funerals for dead elephants, and even showing sympathy for lesser animals in dangerous situations
>get slaughtered and hunted to near extinction by niggers because they want to pierce their nipples with ivory
fucking based elephants. my day is made every time i hear about a rampaging elephant slaughtering some niggers. elephant lives matter

Praise Ganesha

TRUNKED

Ban assault elephants

All the rohingya are getting kicked out of Myanmaar and there's nothing you can do about it lmao

Have you any concept of the colonial ivory trade?

>Based Ganesh

MUSLIMS WILL DEPART THE THIRD DIMENSION
BUT ONLY IF YOU POST
>THANK YOU BASED GANESH
THANK YOU BASED GANESH

Based Ganesh is now aiding the Buddhists.

Hey, know what Ganesha's title is?
THE REMOVER OF OBSTACLES

hippos are the biggest bastards on earth tho

They probably fucked with this particular elephant earlier. Watched a nature show once where some shitskin shot at an elephant. Elephants rolled into his village that night, passed a bunch of huts came to shitskin's hut, busted through the wall ignored all other shitskins in the shack dragged out the one particular guy who actually shot at them and stomped him out in the street. I love elephants.

But burgeranon, they ARE fleeing a conflict of their own making. They have been acting uppity and starting thousand-man insurgencies for decades.

>hippos kill thousands of Africans per year
our beasts?

Hippos are not nice creatures.
I woulden't fuck with them.

>even wildlife is fucking fed up with muslims musliming around

thanks elephants. this is why you're the best party's symbol.

kek

>TFW elephants recognize a problem before the nations of Germany, Sweden and Canada does...

aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/bangladesh-wild-elephants-attack-rohingya-camp-kill-4-171015103607733.html
Stampy stampy, elephanty!

First buddist monks, now fucking wildlife. Is there even a single thing that likes muslims?

Dumbo got sick of the crows bullshit it would seem.

Hippos are aggressive fuckers. There's dashcam footage of them charging cars head-on and tearing holes in the hoods.

Based Dumbo.

They ARE the perps. How about fix your ignorance and learn about the literal genocides they have been committing against Buddhists since WW2. As soon as the junta fell, they started it all up again. They're not even Burmese. They're Bangladeshi invaders. They must all go back or die. It took 70 years for the Burmese finally to defend themselves. And really, how irredeemably evil do you have to be to turn Buddhists and Aung San Suu Kyi of all fucking people against you? PRAISE GANESH.

Based

I think we have a new antropomorhic meme charecter.