When will people see who is really running the world?

When will people see who is really running the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6WLfkEEDOzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Irish are to drunk and dumb to get shit done. All they want to do is fight and eat potatoes. They're on par with blacks.

this is what they want you to think.

More Irish are welcome. Pale qt redheads are the best.

Either way I'd be fine with the Irish running things. Better than Europe being run by savage Muslims.

delet this

Ireland is only a country because of the grace of England

Hibernian Conspiracy

they're just coming to steal ya dags
fuckin pikeys

Well, Macaulay Caulking is involved, so I'm convinced

hi /leftypol/

Gas the micks

theyre too drunk and dumb as shit to pay attention to what they do, so they do all kinds of crazy shit then wake up in the morning and do it again, but with a hangover.
but its not normal drunk driving, its convincing people not to drunk drive, doesnt make any fucking sense and it always follows the same pattern of working, drinking, and being stupid, but its the good kind of stupid.
irish people might own and operate a conspiracy of doing good things and getting drunk that they dont know about and they dont know theyre a part of.

>Donald is a masculine given name derived from the Gaelic name Dòmhnall. This comes from the Proto-Celtic *Dumno-ualos ("world-ruler" or "world-wielder")

really does make you think

The Irish are honestly just as bad as niggers when it comes to culture and behavior.

>enslaved multiple times
>Can't function without anglo aid
>can't understand anything they say
>Constant victimhood
>sympathizes with terrorists
>blindly progressive because of entitlement and gibbs
>spread their trash genetics across the west

I think blarney blowers should be treated the same as coal burners.

Ayy begorrah tis' like second potato famine. Delete this.

>spread their trash genetics across the west
They practically ruined the genetic pool of all Anglosphere countries.

>irish people might own and operate a conspiracy of doing good things and getting drunk that they dont know about and they dont know theyre a part of.

Are you drunk? This doesn't make any sense bro

thank Trump

That's what they want you to think.

you say that like its a bad thing

yes i agree
youtube.com/watch?v=6WLfkEEDOzI

>mfw we tricked Sup Forums into meme-magicking us into supplanting the Jews
The US is going to give Ireland 40 billion in military aid next.

40 billion doll hairs

i wish you boys would covertly invade Canada and replace the Anglo-French mutts within a generation
>it might solve the LEAF problem

Conan O Brien.

I know kek, even the niggers and spics here have Irish in them. The Irish Patty'd everyone, fucking potato niggers.

Yes, destroying the supply of wigs to the ghettoes will surely result in a race war. IT'S GENIUS

Iceland is the first invasion target once Ireland is reunified. Then we monopolise geothermal power and wait for oil to collapse, then invade the Mad-Max hellholes that will inevitably result.
Newfoundland will be the first to fall, then coastal north America.

>Yeltsin throwing that woman into the water
lmfao

Nice try Rabbi.
The real reason so many Irish in the White House is crystal clear, Ireland is Cathocucked aka Good Goy Christianity.
Trump and his administration are nothing more than Jewish slaves.

>unified Ireland
what the fuck this is impossible without committing genocide on the Protestants

but sending the niggers and muslims back to England will be a good tactic

How do we remove the Eternal Potato?

Irish internet defence force pls go

Irish are the most powerful race in the world, right after Pinoy.

>what the fuck this is impossible without committing genocide on the Protestants

It's not like Catholics are above this, they rape little boys and their pope is a marxist who believes sovereign nations are racist. Protestants should kill off the Catholics if Ireland wants a good future. America was it greatest when we treated Catholics like dogs.

>what the fuck this is impossible without committing genocide on the Protestants
>imfuckingblying

Have you even been in the same state as a woman who isn't your cousin?

uniting Ireland is impossible without bloodshed from christian zealots!
GERMANY HAD TO DO IT TOO

Did your harem of little boys help you come up with that one?

>implying anyone on Sup Forums has any kind of harem

I got ten fingers.

As a paternal descent of Niann of the nine hostages. Do I get any Irish Fraternity?

Went to school with some irish boys

My god, they were worse than niggers. All they did was fight and wait for someone to say a bad word about ireland.

95% of them got kicked out of school (literally the worst school in the borough). Cant imagine theyre doing much more than stealing or scamming now.

Enjoy America!

gee I wonder if op is a kike

Meanwhile in reality negroes kill inbred *nglo plebs and get off Scot-free by Irish lawyers, judges, and mayors.

>8th in the world for HDI despite being fucked over for 800 years and bypassed by industrialization until the late 20th century (UK 16th, USA 10th)
>$61,606 GDP per capita (UK $39,899, USA $57,466)
>Waaa waaa you cheated by having lower taxes and a pro-business economy
>Should've conquered yourselves an empire instead
>Emigrant Irish ahead of natives in both earnings, wealth and education rates in both UK and USA

It's true what they say, success breeds jealousy.

As for posting the most degenerate Irish examples you can find in a desperate attempt to make yourselves feel better, I guarantee I can find twice as bad from your country

>USA
>57%
>Meth epidemic
>Heroin epidemic
>Rust belt
>Detroit

>UK
>Sharia zones and regular islamic terrorist attacks
>Chavs
>Only loyalists want to be part of UK, the dumbest cunts in Europe
>London minority white
>No coincidence the "great" period was while Ireland was included, and we were disproportionately represented in your armies, and your decline began with our departure
>Only ever got ahead through superior numbers and absolute brutality, despite not being necessary

And yet I wish you both well. I wish you'd stop shitting on us, when we could've been brothers, but I guess the barbarian gene can't be bred out of you. Oh well, you're being replaced anyway, so we won't have to worry about either of you for much longer.

Cant even reply right, dumbass pikey

>not having binders of bitches

why live?

>implying I was replying to any specific poster and not the deluge of butthurt Brits and Yanks ITT.

Why would I single out any of you? You're all equally pathetic and bitter. For what?

I will concede that other Americans being anti-business really pisses me off because it is literally for no other reason than they are poor and jealous of people who have more money than them.

>t. rot tooth

>I will concede that other Americans being anti-business really pisses me off

Good thing you have your precious little anime board to cry about it on

The preaching of a moral imperative when it comes to economics is hilarious in general. We didn't build this dog-eat-dog world, but by fuck we'll exploit it to our advantage if we can, as should you, as should anyone else. The "large" powers all gained their position through conquest and colonization, and since that's not an option these days, we do it by structuring our economy and state in favour of commerce and prosperity. That means we don't get Nordic-tier social services, but that's a tradeoff most people are willing to accept.

But no, they cry on the premise that my country's government should demand higher taxes from the businesses here, despite that this works perfectly fine for us. Well they can't do shit about it, cry more.

Want a tissue? Your Country rides on the coat tails of the anglos. You couldn't even feed yourselves without their help kek.

dam irish

Fuck you, potatoes are delicious.

ITS THE DRUIDS

IT WAS ALWAYS THE DRUIDS

Absolutely the contrary. They imposed retarded subdivision laws that meant families had to subsist on 10 square feet of farmland (the only crop capable of this was the potato), and charged massive rents to absentee landlords to keep us poor. They wasted huge swathes of land on empty estates and hunting runs for their aristocracy.Then, when that last string of life crop failed, they continued exporting massive amounts of food (more than enough to feed the entire population) out of the country at gunpoint because it fetched a better price abroad. Then, they refused aid from foreign powers for embarrassing the paltry offering of their own queen.

These were British citizens at the time, by the way, and a million of them starved and a million more were forced to emigrate, thanks to the contempt and barbarism of the Anglo. Nothing like this has ever happened since under self rule. This was a genocide from the British government against their own subjects.

I'm not even really offended by your comment, it's just sad that people can still be ignorant of this stuff.

Yanks love the Irish. They came here because of famine, not for gibs. Everyone hated them because of their Catholicism and growing Catholic influence in a Protestant country.

This thread was made by yet another kike trying to divide white people yet again. Ego-driven Anglos can't help but stroke themselves off over this shit.

Ireland is a beautiful country with a unique culture, though the rampant alcoholism is degenerate. The accent makes them sound like they're singing while talking, it's very beautiful.

This is the third Hibernian Conspiracy thread I've seen so far today and it's pretty obvious that some shekel fucker is starting these threads to distract from the DNC debacle currently unfolding and to further divide whites. Fuck off kikes, go home to Israel. No one on the planet likes you.

The whole "Irish aren't white" thing doesn't even make sense, they're the palest fuckers around. They're just shorter than most is all and have a penchant for drinking too much.

>t. English/Irish/German mutt

this

It's the same reason the Irish dominate cable news hosting jobs. They're good talkers.

George Lincoln Rockwell was right.
>Pic related

>the top American mainstream conservatives were literally Irish

>This thread was made by yet another kike trying to divide white people yet again. Ego-driven Anglos can't help but stroke themselves off over this shit.
This.

> 300 years

This thread makes it sound like Anglos just sit around with a dick up their ass all day smugly thinking about how superior they are without actually doing anything while they get cucked. And then they whine because they don't employ their superior genetics.

You are relly retarded user. You still believe the potato meme. We could feed ourselves 10x over now because we own our shit. We export vast quantities of high quality Irish food produce. Beef, dairy and a whole lot more. The food we produce in this country is far superior than almost any other in the world and the price it fetches on the open market reflects this. Our fishing waters practically supply the rest of Europe. Only retards that believe the Sup Forums shitposting would think that we couldn't feed ourselves. We could give away potatoes for free at this stage because the rest of food produce makes so much money for our country.

Rampant alcoholism in Ireland itself is relatively recent. Emigrant Irish took to alcohol as a way of dealing with the despair of their situation and separation from home. The reputation grew abroad, and then became internalized back home around the same time as we became prosperous enough to afford it. All the same, being drunk is considered supremely embarrassing here. We definitely don't venerate getting absolutely shitfaced like the English do these days, it's considered better to be able to handle your drink. Pretty much only inexperienced students on RAG week drink that way here.

Looking around Dublin on St. Patrick's day, that's the degeneracy - tourist Americans and Brits thinking getting absolutely blotto is the way we drink here. Full on apocalyptic binge drinking is way more prevalent in the UK than Ireland for example, though most statistics measure it by 4 units or more in a single session - which is nothing - so it appears as though we're worse. Most Irish people can drink that and barely even feel it.

My brother has an English fiancee, and every time she's been over, she gets so drunk she's puking everywhere, when not trying to make moves on every male in sight. Shit's embarrassing, but having been over to where she's from, and on other trips, England is dramatically worse for it.

OY BEGORRAH THEY'RE ON TO US

>We could give away potatoes for free at this stage
whoa ireland superpower confirmed

Why do you people treat them like they arent white i when i watched the Ireland Serbia match and when i saw the random shots of crowd at their stadium i saw like 90% pale people with blondish/brown hair and blue eyes and they surely look better than britbongs

Not a superpower but for our size we do a lot better than most.

>TFW visit the greengrocer, butcher and baker every saturday and get as much amazing quality grass fed meat, organic vegetables, and fresh baked bread as I want for half nothing.

Truly, this is the greatest country

If you had laws guaranteeing gun ownership in your country, I would move to Ireland in a heartbeat. From what I've seen, there is still a national pride and spirit devoted to your kin and country that is inspiring. How much of the country has communities that predominantly speak Gaelic?

They will never know user.

>, I would move to Ireland in a heartbeat
No you wouldn't.

>How much of the country has communities that predominantly speak Gaelic?
Population-wise less than a percent, geographic-wise, less than 2%. And the quality and immersion of the language has basically collapsed in the last thirty years.

I mean yeah but come on if that was a real argument you could just say that to anyone you disagree with about anything

Because they're either

A.) Jews

or

B.) Salty Brits/ Anglos that are lashing out because they pissed away their potential and handed away their country to Jews while their old whipping boys are now successful

Bitterness. Brits and certain Americans have an amazingly ingrained bitterness against the Irish. They can't seem to help themselves. The sad thing is, it's all based on generations old shit that's not even true anymore. We're doing *better* than both their countries in many ways now, and certainly the lifestyle here is far nicer. Laid back, friendly, good food, comfortable, strong traditional culture outside Dublin, still a good place to raise a family.

I'm sorry for the state of Britain and America, but honestly, I think the pity of an Irishman would just make them angrier and even more edgy.

Just you wait till we make Guinness apart of the food pyramid

awww hell yeah. clover posting is the new bog-posting

Downsides to Ireland? Why would I not want to move there? All full eh?

ive never met anyone who hates the irish desu

>When will people see who is really running the world?

As long as it's not a fucking left winger, then I'm not worried. Faggots, trannies, muslimes and feminists aren't real people and don't deserve to live in developed societies.

It's easy enough to own guns if you want to. Not really necessary for defense though, not even the police are regularly armed here. Seasonal fowl hunting isn't uncommon in rural areas.

As for Irish (Gaelic is usually meaning the sport), it's sadly almost dead. A few pockets of the west coast still speak it, however, resurgent movements among young people to speak it all over the country are taking root. Most people would have a very basic level of irish.

That's because those that do are Jewish subverts

I would love to live in Ireland. I have visited a couple times, stayed there a few months in a town called Lahinch back over a decade ago but I'd love to return. My wife not so much, but I'm hoping we can visit in a year or so and maybe she'll fall in love with your home as I did!

Irish are creepy occultists and the Jews have always been very favourable to them.

Very small pockets of Irish speakers are left. There are schools that teach only in Irish throughout the country and they seem to becoming more popular. 5 of my own family are being thought in one, nieces, nephews and a couple of cousins.

You ain't fooling me mick

>Says the Brit, whose ancestors sold their country to the Jews.
>London still one of the world's largest Jew havens

Okay

OI YOU TOSS. LEAVE THE IRISH ALONE WE FUCKN WHITE BITCCH

Take her to Galway and travel up the West coast along the wild atlantic way. Achill Island, rural Sligo, Donegal. Paradise on earth for a visit.

not too choked with tourists either, they tend to stay south,

FUCK U YOURR NOT WHITE IRISH R

>Very small pockets of actual Irish people are left
>everyone else is an Anglo in denial
WEST ENGLAND, THE EMERALD ISLE

>to

Uneducated Burgers everywhere.

That's the plan! I love Galway, the whole west coast is beautiful. When I stayed there I even hitch hiked without fear. The Irish are truly the kindest people I've ever met.

Those are American Irish mongrels. Go to Ireland. Everyone works a 9-5, society is largely homogenous from top to bottom, most Irish stick to Guinness after work.

The people that came to the U.S. were the poorest and niggerest of the Irish.