Suicide

Why is suicide frowned upon in most cultures? I don't see how it makes sense. If you are a pathetic friendless loser with no hope nor reason to live, why do people still insist that you have to go on despite being a drain on society? Would it not make more sense to allow for (or even encourage) altruistic suicide in this case?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_legislation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Suicide is against the most basic part of life: the instinct to survive.
By suiciding you essentially admit to being a worthless failure.

You can admit that before killing yourself though.

Your masters have invested in making you a slave. Since you were an infant you've been subjected to controls and programs.

You don't discard a tool that is still useful. So they stew your brain in chemicals and send you back to work.

>If you are a pathetic friendless loser with no hope nor reason to live

Suicide means you are too lazy to keep looking for reasons to live.
You can never excuse lazyness

Yeah, but then if you hit rock bottom, you can only go up.
Also, I'd say sucide is almost always a result of negative emotions. And making decisions based on emotions is always a bad choice.

My guess is that it triggers the existential dread and necrophobia.
>It pins the mammalian brain vs. reptilian brain creating pure unpleasantness in humans.

>You can never excuse lazyness
German on vacation?

I see it as choosing to reset/reroll. I think society has to look down on it because it would bring up alot of questions that wouldn't benefit the growth of a society.

Except you can't go back up. Society is engineered so you either are successful forever or lose forever

You got me thinking Op. Maybe that is why tptb choose to anhero some people.
>Its torture for the person's loved ones.

as long as its just filipinos and indians killing themselves i dont care

Yeah but it's the loved ones fault for not helping

Slaves are valuable assets, user.

Why is this faggot wearing shorts in space?

>Guilty of not being an accessory to kikery.

What if you are just a homeless mooch or NEET with no family? It doesn't make sense here in the west. There should be an option to just sign out before wasting other peoples time, effort and money by being a worthless NEET with no family, friends or relations of any kind. Even a slave is useful.

>"There should be an option to just sign out before wasting other peoples time, effort and money by being a worthless NEET with no family, friends or relations of any kind. Even a slave is useful."
Implying all of the people at the top are useful have a purpose.
>Some of them are the biggest most gruesome parasites that have walked upon this earth. They should set the example for the other worthless plebs. They should anhero first.

He never once implied that

Neck yourself. Not prohibited.
But why suicide is perceived as something bad is because slaves are valuable assets. Cultivated trait of desired behavior for good slave: you work yourself to death not waste your potential by killing yourself.

>"wasting other peoples time, effort and money"
>"by being a worthless NEET"
>"Even a slave is useful."
He hates Sup Forums and is ok with slavery(a significant portion of the human population are already wage slaves).
>You are dense AF m8

Because life is sacred. Even if you are the most pathetic NEET imaginable, as long as you are still alive you have the chance to find meaning and fulfillment in your life through Jesus Christ. Fight on to the bitter end and let God alone decide the day that you will enter paradise.

You are so stupid he never said thst

It is prohibited actually

because it's very selfish
because even if things are shit, you stick too it, and most likely in after just a couple of years the situation has changed completely.
You wouldn't know because you gassed your self like a damn swede, too late then

Also those who do it goes to niflhel

>Didnt exist in the trillion years before
>wont exist the next trillion years
>is gifted with consciousness
>decides to cry

pls.

Having families, getting good jobs, making money and having children is very selfish yet society encourages that

Stop crying. Yoy are cursed with consciouness so you decide to cry out at people who reveal the truth

>>>/leftypol/
your the exception, you should frankly kys

Where? What is the penalty?

>cursed with
>consciouness

pick only one.

Every country has punishments for suicide. In North America it's intitutionalization and in most other places it's imprisonment

It's a terrible thing

Not true.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_legislation

It's been decriminalized in many places but you can still be institutionalized which is just another way of getting punished for doing something so de facto criminalized

because you can join the army and die in a hail of lead killing pakis instead?

You are full of shit, user.

I do not hate Sup Forums, why should I? I am just supremely annoyed by the fact that I can't buy nembutal legally to kill myself because suicide is outlawed for no good reason.

Make these a reality

Its a subversive shill.
>What a coincidence that he/she creates this slide thread and subliminally insults Sup Forums when anons are posting legit happening threads.
>The shill presence is strong today

I'v seen the same hobos drive parking lot to parking lot begging for change the past few years. I always wondered why they don't off themselves as they literally spend years begging for change and spending it on drugs.

It's illegal to do so

How does one even insult Sup Forums?

>Why is suicide frowned upon in most cultures?
Because you are property of that culture. You are property of the state, you are supposed to be "a good citizen" and produce.

Suicide puts you above those institutions that's why they dislike it. You become free of the spook's power by doing it.

>that lazy copy paste air friction and out of place animation
droped

10/10 shills resort to posting shit tier copypastas similar to yours and it usually coincides with legit happenings.
>Your bait is stale.

Drugs feel good when you're on drugs.

You feel better than being sober and the depressed mental state is usually cured when high. However what goes up must come down and then they face horrible depression and withdraws.

On a drug addicts mind is always drugs first, worry about suicide later. Nobody wants to be in withdraws as they try to kill themselves, etter to die high and mighty.

If you CAN kill yourself, you MUST kill yourself.
Do your part against overpopulation today!

>Why is suicide frowned upon in most cultures? I don't see how it makes sense. If you are a pathetic friendless loser with no hope nor reason to live, why do people still insist that you have to go on despite being a drain on society? Would it not make more sense to allow for (or even encourage) altruistic suicide in this case?

Because you are saying that you didn't find their way or existence satifying enough to keep you there, it's like someone likeing a game, and you not being into it and wanting to play something else. They bought into the brand, in this instance, the brand is life.

>because even if things are shit, you stick too it, and most likely in after just a couple of years the situation has changed completely.

not necessarily true. everyone has a unique situation.

i just want a fucking job

Suicide isnt frowned on MOST cultures, OP. ancient romans, greeks, nordics, goths, all of these saw suicide as a selfless act.

i just want to be able to focus on my work.

and not have such severe apathy and lack of motivation

Anons if you or a person you know is attempting to harm themselves or others then please seek help

I do not understand. Why do I not have a right to just quit?

A lot of Asia stills see's it as selfless

They just can't find better ways than jumping off of buildings apperently.

You have the right. It's your life. Why are you quitting though? In my opinion suicide needs to be justified.

because the jews need the goy idiots

I want to kill myself

I have no friends, I have no family, I have nothing to contribute. I wasted my life on things I could not do in the end. I have nowhere to go, nowhere to be. There is nothing left. I feel as though I am a ship lost where there are no winds to fill my sails.

quiters are lame also there are prostitutes
cheer up fuckface remember the longer you live the more people you can piss off

What is forwned upon is suicide for selfish motives, kill yourself for someone else or other people and you are praised as a hero or literally a god (Jesus fucking Christ).

if it isnt frowned upon a lot of people would kill themselves

user I felt like you but I gave myself a year of trying to improve myself. I got physically healthy and got some dogs for company. I got into local community events. In 3 years I had moved, made a large group of friends & met my husband....with no support financial or otherwise. Having no relatives still hurts though. Not going to lie.

Because we love you user. Without your people we wouldn't have good metal

oy vey, you won the lottery of life, don't complain, goy

Sounds like you are female though. I do not have that advantage.

>Why is suicide so frowned upon in most cultures?
Do you honestly think that a tribal community, which most cultures had based themselves on, would have the resources and manpower to recover from one man's suicide? In those days, the value of the human was far greater and the effect of one's death was much higher.
The reason it's still in effect today is mostly because the cultural influences of old still have an effect today.

Oh fuck off, faggot. Just because we're not talking about the same three fucking awan/pizzagate/whatever threads 24/7 doesn't mean everyone is a fucking shill.

You the_donald faggots who came in during the 2016 election have fucking destroyed Sup Forums. Neck yourself.

>Because life is sacred.
>Christcuckery in action.
When the west is loaded to the brim with useless niggers still begging for more gibmedats, when the Muslims who don't share your view are invading your country, and when you yourself had been rendered little more than a slave to a system that beats you down on all sides, perhaps then you would change your tune.

>$0.25
Even at your final moments, they still try to Jew you out of your money.

Whats wrong with that?

You'd rather guilt trip people into being miserable?