What kinds of job/skill/career that one can go for that aren't utterly useless and still relatively untouched by all...

What kinds of job/skill/career that one can go for that aren't utterly useless and still relatively untouched by all the PC bullshit nowadays? I've always liked to go for traditional art, you know, like painting and such but it isn't really looking like a stable career now. I don't know if I have the brainpower for engineering. IT seems okay and a safe option. Thoughts?

I left IT (network admin) a couple years ago because I hated working with curries who only promote other curries. I'm told it's not as bad in other areas, but in Dallas it's like 75% curry in any given big-box IT corp.

Went into industrial electrician training program which I'm still kind of in. It's got an annoyingly long apprenticeship period before you go in for final training and certification, whole process takes about two years beginning to end if you are competent. Work is alright, nothing to write home about, dirtier than IT for sure, but the pay is definitely better and you work with 90% whites and maybe 10% mestizos. I can count on one hand the number of nogs I've seen and in my part of town they're a quarter of the population.

I seldomly hear ITs enjoy their jobs.

United States Navy Seal

How's the average work day?

>the pay is definitely better

It seems like this is true for some of the "dirtier" kind of work out there. I've heard that industrial welding pays well too.

>not worthless and not PC Orwellian.
Well I was going to say engineering... please kill me.

wherez her nipz

If you're in the west you're just shit out of luck if you're looking for some type of safe space. Even the infantry is getting pozzed these days. Just go into business for yourself, it's a long road but it pays off. I've been working a office job and running my own business for awhile. I slowly increase my profit from my side gig little by little. One day maybe it can be my only job.

Actual computer engineering would be fun if we didn't have to work with literal retards from India and China.

she IS the nip

I am a 33 year old white male, 6'2, large penis, and a violent felony. What should I go to community college for? I dont work, and my wife is pregnant.

Im a 6" tall Wendy's chef making $100k a year, and I have a 10" penis

>I've always liked to go for traditional art, you know, like painting and such but it isn't really looking like a stable career now
>now
literally never has been

Looking for answers too
Bumpety

I was in IT, but guess it depends what sort of company..but I realize the bigger they are the more idiots are at the top slacking off and blaming others or the computer lol. You can get a quick burnout dealing with that sort every day, if its 1 asshole a week maybe tolerable but when its the boss it just trickles down to the lower managers attitude that IT means you are their janitor to clean up their problems it seems.

Minor brightside in the end you can always leave with goodies that they thought they needed but forgot or never used them at years end.

I doubt I would be qualified for that.

Serious though, I'm kind of uninformed about military. Is it ok as a career if you aren't commissioned officer? What do people do after they leave? And is the navy really gay?

Average day is 8hrs starting before dawn, ending early afternoon. You work in some air-conditioned spaces but not always. Nothing as harsh on the body as welding, but you do have to climb ladders, haul cable, use various tools, etc. Compared to just sitting at le terminal and editing files, it's a clear departure.

Fuck, now that I think about it, you may be right.

What about digital art though? I've known some people that do well in that, the field though has a lot of SJWs and feminists which could be annoying. I just like art in general but I guess it's not exactly that useful to society unless you're really good at it or something

are you even old enough to post here?

That's easy, anything in the trades is PC free.

Then again, it's pretty much all dudes which can get tedious.

>large penis,

How big? As big as BBC?

SEALs are gay.

Go into the freight business

I may be a bit autistic but I'm old enough to drink. I admit that I used to think like those art college guys and buy into the "artist" meme because of muh creativity and such. At least it's not too late to change my option to a more realistic one. I genuinely do like art though, it would be great if I can make good money out of it, but it doesn't seem so.

Texture artist here. If you want to do art for a living, you can, but it can't be pure traditional art. You have to choose a field where your 2D skills can be applied to something that people actually want to pay for. Being a 3D artist is an option. Doing 3D isn't as fun as doing 2D, but your 2D skill will make you a better 3D guy and your 3D experience will end up making your 2D skills stronger. So it works as a career that generally revolves around 2D. Obviously, you won't ever be rich. But maybe you'll reach a point where your 3D and 2D skill combine and you create something beautiful and meaningful. Maybe a game, maybe a sculpture, maybe something else.

And don't try to be a pure 2D artist. You won't make a living, almost nobody does. Get a career loosely related to 2D, make money, get some experience and then maybe you can try and make it as a pure 2D artist.

Helpful advice. Thanks

>underrated

I want to berry my face in those tiddies desu

OP's tl;dr...
>pol approved jobs