IRL Groups

I'm tired of shitposting online constantly. How do I go about creating an IRL group of like minded individuals when our ideas are usually met with violence?

embrace the violence.

We would need to form our own SS before we could do that. So again, how does one form IRL groups?

Go to a shooting range. Even if you don't meet some bros, you learn an important skill.

Poorfag, can't afford to do that too often.

Also, live in NJ so it's not the same from what I've heard from other places

Alinsky chapter 2 to 4

Many of us learned the hard lessons of OWS + operation lulzsec. post Berkley there is little to gain from manifesting physically outside election "get out the vote" actions. If you want to build a cell, embed and change from within a local group. It's much easier and protects the main group from blowback.

(Hi share blue :) )

Start with your close friends, as long as they have more or less aligned ways of thinking.

After a while they'll get their friends and friends of friends to join up and so on.

Center it around an activity, like camping, fishing, video games, shooting, whatever. After a while it will either start to become more of a discussion group or it will become what the group likes doing best. In either case it's a win.

The key to everything though is to be sociable. If you're a basement dwelling sperglord then you'll never get anywhere. Be nice, open to ideas and other thoughts and just generally be a good host/person.

I'm looking to create something combining elements of the Fatherland's Mannerbund, Dead Poets Society(judge all you want, that was a group of young men coming together to better themselves), and Liftwaffe.

Basically IRL SIG threads

We should form a secret society. Recruitment should be word of mouth only, with membership only conferred after a long period of observation prior to giving the offer. The organizational structure will need to be hammered out, ideally it should be as decentralized as possible while still maintaining effectiveness. Information about the society should be given to members on a need-to-know basis only. Leadership should be based on the cell level with an emphasis on not establishing figureheads. Rather than a specific name or symbol, I'd go with having a set of rules for cell name/icon creation that could be used to identify another cell without having an obvious relationship between the two.

That all said, I'd have no idea what such a society would do, I just got bored one day and was trying to think about how best to have the secretiest of secret societies.

the ultimate goal would be the 14 words, so any and all actions will be towards achieving that goal. As for why a secret society would be good, there could be super clandestine coordination. We get a bunch of /ourguys/ into positions of power, then using said society we coordinate a massive "coming out" day for /ourvalues/ and they all come out as white nationalist on the same day.

Purely for example, but I'm sure there's plenty of things we could do.

You'd likely never find a group that's dedicated to all of those things. You'd have to be apart of many different groups to achieve what you want.

With time and leading by example you will eventually have enough spillover from each of the groups you describe to start your own group.

Best of luck user. I'm trying to do the same thing in Texas.

this pic got me hard. any more feels bros feeling their bro's?

I kinda just thought of the symbol rule-set thing; an example could be "five points". This could refer to a pentagon, a bundle of five arrows, a street intersection, five hollow point bullets, etc. Combine this with a few other specific but widely interpretable rules, and we'd have a pretty good way to identify and contact other cells as needed without having too much information shared. "The right hand doesn't know what the left is doing" should be our modus operandi.

this is the best I've got for you

So I'd need to join a number of other groups before forming my own? Where would I even look? I'm looking for people about my own age(22) and I don't even know where people my age look for that stuff. If it wasn't for this movement, I wouldn't be looking for anything desu

Nice try, FBI.

>implying the fbi couldn't just track you IP
Be real, for once in your sorry life. I get it, but come on.

I think just having a way to identify like minded individuals is important. In the military, a common challenge and response is having a preset number (such as 14), with the challenge being any number and the response the number to add to that to make the original. i.e., you say 9, I'd say 5. Easy to worm into converstaion as well: "Do you want to schedule the meeting for the 8th? " "No, how about the 6th?" Obviously you'd want to do a lot more confirmation than that, but it's an idea.

There really needs to be more and better ways of identifying other bad goys in public. At least until we can openly be white nationalist. Other than just spouting memes at people hoping the other picks up on them.

I think any FBI actually monitoring this thread is vastly overestimating the number of people who would do illegal stuff vs the number of people like myself who just want to have a super cool secret club.

this

I think everyone in the movement fully understands you don't break the law. Look at CVillie and you'll see everyone understands you don't throw the first punch too, which made me proud.

>Where would I even look?
Power lifting gyms, shooting ranges, survival clubs, public speaking groups like Toastmasters, book clubs (especially for history) , investment competitions (mostly online), language learning groups, ect.

huh... I'll look around, see what I got that's local.

>everyone is controlled opposition.jpg

He he...

I just got an idea. "Redpillers Anonymous"
Sell it like a support group for WN type.
Each speaker starts "Hi, I'm Jim, and I'm a racist." and then goes on to do their bit.

More of a joke, but I think it has some potential.

You can meme irl just do it subtly. I had a friend call me out for using the word degenerate and degeneracy a lot in conversation. Asked why I was saying that so much. Told him its from an internet site I frequent and he said Sup Forums?

We have lots of calling cards. You can easily slip them in or recognize them.

The reason I say join a bunch of clubs is because you're very unlikely to find an entire group of alt-righters (or whatever we're calling pro white nowadays). Most people will have never heard of us or have negative opinions of us.

It's on your shoulders to bring worthy people over to your way of thinking by being the shining example of the 14 words.

It's kinda like being "redpilled" as in there is no such thing as a redpilled god made flesh. But there are elements of redpill in each individual. Some more than others.
Examples:
Pastor Anderson is redpilled on the JQ but bluepilled on racemixing.
Ben Shapiro is redpilled on abortion but is a Jew and whiteknights for obviously lying females.
Milo is redpilled on women but is a degenerate Jew racemixing faggot.
Jared Taylor is redpilled on race realism but glad-hands Jews.

Not an exhaustive list but hopefully you get the idea.

I have to say the groups of people I trust at the level the OP wants were built over a period of many years and from shared interests. People that randomly show up and act like a overzealous "Can I be your friend" fucktard are never really a part of the group. We'll smile and be friendly but nah, that person is never going to be involved. The usual route to this comfort level is whatever the group, from riding motorcycles to playing D&D, someone will usually make a non PC comment based on current events and everyone will laugh and/or agree.

>degenerate
That's such a good word desu. I use it so casually these days. Any others you notice work?

hmmm. I see what you're saying. Will keep it in mind.

Fuck shooting ranges. Standing still and aiming down sights at a paper target is not preparing you for shit except getting used to a gun going off in your hand. Plus they're expensive rackets that make you buy their ammo on top of admission/membership fees.
You need to get out in the wilderness and set up targets where you can shoot from cover, move and shoot, etc. set up dynamic training scenarios. Don't you have any friends that would be interested in that?

>NJ
>Setting up targets in the wilderness
Great way to get my ass arrested for something in this cucked state. Maybe in the future when I move up to NH, but no way in hell that would happen here.

start out with your own group of friends, specifically males who share even the most basic normie conservative values

That sucks, don't you have national forests or anything where it's legal to shoot? Here in Oregon I can drive to any national forest and shoot legally as long as I'm not shooting adjacent to or across a motor way, shooting in a watershed (lead poisoning in water), or shooting trees. Don't people hunt in NJ? Any wilderness there?

Get a few close friend and family members that are like minded. Honestly, operating in a small cell of high trust is best so it can't get taken over by outside influence and infiltrators.

Its help me find 3 of /ourguys/ IRL. Granted I'm a strange breed of extraverted self aware autist

>own group of friends
>being on Sup Forums
pick one.

Even when I was a kid in school there were practically no "friends" that talked to me outside of school unless I saw them somewhere.

Yeah, but there's this place is so cucked dude. I would need to do some research, but it's honestly probably not even worth it.

>extraverted self aware autist
>self aware autist
I can understand being self aware because I am too, but extroverted? Explain yourself.

It's worth it. It's probably one of the most useful hobbies you can have.

I mean, I'm planing on going Marines with in the next year, so I'm sure I'll get all my practice in there.

Good for you. It'd be nice to get in with some experience under your belt already though. Also I heard you should work out a lot so you're ready.

My biggest thing now is getting my weight down and my cardio up.
>inb4 CARDIO KILLS GAINS
6 years of NEETdom haven't been too kind. Lost 10 pounds in the last couple months tho, so I'm getting there.

OP.
Hi FBI.

Don’t be a faggot neet, like some others suggested, go to a gun club, gym, or something with males that will most likely be right wing, and make friendships

FED THREAD,FED THREADFED THREAD'FED THREAD
>FED THREAD

FED THREAD