Any other disgruntled veterans here on Sup Forums?

So I was on campus today and I was approached by a female army recruiter.

She goes and asks me "if I have the courage to serve our country"?

I've been out for almost 8 months now, so I have long shaggy hair and a beard so she had no idea I was a navy corpsman for 5 years.

Look her in the eye, and say "yeah I just got out of the navy."

She has the audacity to give me a "psshh navy" at this point I noticed she was a fucking PFC or whatever the army calls it. And I immediately walk off.

Is this what the army has come to? Female soldiers? Fucking really?

I was unfortunate enough to have females in my unit before I got out. It was always something else with them. They would always come to sick call to get out of work and I always had to deal with their malingering asses.

Anyone else /disgruntled/ or have any experiences like mine?

I remember my recruiter was this hot milf named Hartman that rode a motorcycle. Pretty cool

Digits confirm;
Using tits to sell meatbags to sandbox is pretty fucked up.

What a whore.

not really but I mean I wouldn't have been surprised if it had been a dude either. interbranch rivalry is real, especially to a recruiter. also you can take solace that army recruiters have one of the highest suicide rates of any employee.

>spacing
you must go back

yeah apparently everyone banged their hot recruiter.
Lucky me got a 40 year old hispanic dude for a recruiter.

I guess being a conman really gets to people.

I served 8 years as a CTI in the navy and am debating is college even worth it with the rabid liberals all over colleges. Is it really even worth it?

the army has become a meme. I would never join the army to be treated like a slave.

But the brotherhood and having weapons is great.

>She has the audacity to give me a "psshh navy"
How did you not immediately choke this bitch?

i mean, im sure this cunt was some bitch off boot leave or some shit.

I dont dislike army dudes as a rule, but if I learn a woman was ever in the military I always assume shes a huge slut and a terrible person.

>Israel wants YOU
>to keep its neighbours in a constant state of destruction and disorder

>fighting and dying for israel

hahahahahahaa, yeaaaa nah xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

the cunt didn't even know what a corpsman was.

I dont have anything to prove. Not like the high speed dudes who worked supply, but now that they're in college act like they're seal team 6 or some shit.

that's a bingo.

Those are paragraphs, they look like single lines because the monitor your mommy bought for her basement has more horizontal pixels than your previous screen.

they definitely adapt masculine tendencies.

>dying
Lmao good one that doesn't happen anymore in the military

>Pssht navy
She was teasing you because she was joking, trying to flirt, and start a conversation. Good job retard.

Why don't you make you make yourself useful and pull a McVeigh on a synagogue instead of looking like Charles Manson and moping around campus with a chip on your shoulder?

my recruiter got busted cashing other GI's pay checks. (back in the 80's when paper checks were how you got paid)

I was on submarines. How the fuck do you think I feel?

youre a retard.

>fighting and dying

10 years ago called. They want their current affairs back.

Women are the doom of the Armed Forces.

Wouldn't people have noticed sort of immediately if they weren't getting paid?

not if you keep your boots in the field for a fucking month.

Whatever your reason to be a coward is fine, but don't think you're in the know

I feel bad for you dude. I did sub duty, but CTI is only a rider, so I was only on a sub for like 2-4 weeks at a time. I would hate to live in those cold tubes any longer than that.

My recruiters was born in south Africa and literally killed feral niggers for fun in his teens

She was trying to be friendly with you. It's a way of socializing. Sorry you're too autistic to realize that.

This. What is wrong with you OP?

Just use your GI/MGI. Focus on your studies, do your 4, and get out. Consider a Masters program as well.

calm down navy fag. that army warrior just told you that you suck dick, that's all. take it easy.

Conversations about interbranch rivalry are the zero-effort bants that will ALWAYS lead to politically incorrect comments. GRANTED, female soldiers are usually nastier than the males (they're either horny or have something to prove, or are just animals), but you never know when you'll step on a landmine, of a hypersensitive bitch.

>Dont wanna be treated like a slave
>is a fascist

One of the things I learned from our chaplain was a verse out of the bible about every body part is just as important as one another and so you shouldnt think yourself better than anyone else

This always stuck with me, I always showed respect to everyone

Maybe the usa use more religion

It's worth it. I'm using my GI Bill for a Masters Degree. After doing eight years in the military, this shit is easy.

Prior HM2 here. Hope you’re shooting for PA school. Orthopedic surg PA now. Definitely worth the time and effort.

oldfag
served back in the 1990s

learned what the US really is
the military arm of the Jew Banking Mafia

not proud of my service anymore
would never join again
if I met a recruiter today would say "why are you proud of being a mercenary for the jew bankers?"

Well that's not true. The appendix sure as hell isn't as important as the heart or lungs.

Retired Coast Guard helo pilot here. DoD contractor now in the WMD world (long story, but really cool career to where I am). It's 50/50 if I get any respect for my 23 yrs of service. One of my co-workers is ex Army CWMD response type. Never misses a chance to flip the CG crap. But the ex-Marines and Tier 1 types, they know. Loads of respect from them, which is nice. An ass on the line is an ass on the line. Lots of nights I didn't think I was coming home.

I've seen females who are decent people - intelligent and hard working.

But I'd say most are worthless, lazy sluts. In my unit, we currently have 5 pregnant females. One is a married E-6. She's normal. Another is a brand new, fresh out of boot E(1-3). She's married, but she is retarded and wasn't good at her job before her (((season-ending))) pregnancy. The other 3 are all E-4 and below, unmarried, and treat their bed like a revolving door.

We also had a female "fall in love" with a guy on a detachment - so she smoked weed while on leave and admitted it to the CoC. All to get out of the military to be with him. Here's the kicker - being an ugly 3/10 piece of white trash with Gollum teeth, no relevant training from your nigh 2 years of military experience, and an OTH discharge means you don't have many job opportunities. Lol, plus this bitch recently bought a new car.

In short - women in the military should be allowed in principle; but in practice, the majority are absolutely worthless

This is the most likely scenario. She probably would have blown you behind the quad.

No cares faggot.
>not your personnel blogging zone

Army and Navy have razzed each other for 100 years. I can't know her body language or tone so maybe it was personal, but sounds like an ordinary interservice jab.

>if I met a recruiter today would say "why are you proud of being a mercenary for the jew bankers?"

no you wouldn't faggot.

Since most of the military do the square root of fuck all deployment wise (especially these days) why not just do it for the personal experience?

i'm a veteran who killed lots of fat pieces of shit who crossed the world to invade my country
now my gov. is allied to said fat fucks
beside that no not disgruntled

to anyone whos actually served, recruiters are universally hated. I wouldn't be surprised.

Army women are the absolute worse

don't try to reason with Sup Forums it's the new Sup Forums ; full of retards and LARPers

Why? No one forces them to sign up for service.

>>/k/

Bullshit.
If you were a Corpsman you'd have been swimming in women until the day you got out of Field Med and assigned to infantry.
Until that very day you would have had no escape.

>woman
>POG by default
>saying anything about branches

Disgruntled vet with an alcohol problem checking in!

you were navy? lel

also that fucking profile pic
>using military issue bags for college classes

I hope he is low on money and that is his excuse.

>who crossed the world to invade my country
did you invade kuwait and then try to invade saudi arabia and then gas kurds after you got slapped on the wrist?

vet here with cancer from depleted uranium
thanks Israel.

Praise

Fucking Air Force faggots

Chair Force on active duty here. One thing that pisses me off is how I can't voice basically any of my political opinions (online or in person), because some cocksucker will go and complain and get me canned for being offensive, racist, etc.

>not proud of my service anymore
>would never join again
>if I met a recruiter today would say "why are you proud of being a mercenary for the jew bankers?"
2edgy4me

The army is absolute shit. I got out in 2014 and never looked back. Fuck the army and fuck them for allowing females in the infantry.
>t.11B

The military is no place for women. This always has and always will be my stance. If women feel they must take it upon themselves to protect the country then men have most certainly failed in certain aspects.

>Warfag
>2 deployments in the shittiest years of the war
>Never supported the war, just happy to patch up my countrymen and get an objective view of the war and how cucked we were to said jew bankers.
If you're not proud of your service, you didn't serve well.

underrated post. Thanks for your service user

Versace never looked so good.

Props to you and everyone else in here that served.
Especially you since you're retired(provided you weren't a shitbag).

Trip of truth

Navy vet/fag here,

Always had problems with females. They always found excuses to get out of work. My experience is pretty much the same, but it was funny watching niggers fight over /navyhoes/

>Pssh Navy
Who cares? We give each other hell but we’re all on the same team. Even on the same boat we hated each other. Deck v. Engineers, OPS v. Supply. We even hated fellow marines on the boat watched marines fuck with each other.
>I’m a grunt, you’re a pog. I’m a real marine.

It was funny being a sailor with marines 75% of the time.

>watch marines fight
>be sailor
>get obsever status immune to tough guy games because you’re a squidfag
>observer status revoked when booze is present
>need to make friends with pogs for protection

She calls herself PFC, but she's really just a field mattress.

>field mattress.

Nice. I like clearing barrel.

"Didn't serve well"

Exactly. Not warriors, but servants.

I have the feeling there are a shitload of vets here.
Also should have schooled that little army bitch on your Corpsman cred. Former USMC grunt, I appreciated you guys.

My neighbor brought a gun onto base, was cleaning it, and it went off killing some kid. He was discharged, but still paints a big fucking black flag on his diesel truck.

Bought his house on a balloon mortgage, not a VA loan, but pretends like he did.

Fucking hilarious piece of shit, has 4 kids too, god bless America

kek, never heard that one before.
USMC, "Women Marine" == "Walking Mattress" == "Wookie Monster" etc etc

What the fuck would a woman know about courage and serving her country?
The moment she didn't have a fleet of aircraft carriers behind her and a wave of infantryMEN in front of her, she'd open her legs for the invaders like all the other women.

Fucking bitches nowadays I swear.

>one post by this id
>post is plebbit tier
>nothing of value is added to the conversation
This is an 18+ board kiddo

>nothing of value is added to the conversation
>IMPLYING
IMPLYING
>IMPLYING
IMPLYING
>IMPLYING
IMPLYING
>IMPLYING

Mine was pretty hot.
AF recruiter short Filipino and my age.
Her boss was a former PJ and intimidating as hell so when he said don't mess around I listened.

Army recruiters are NCOs, not PFCs. Anyway, sorry you got alpha'ed by a woman soldier's bantz. Sometimes we forget how much the other services get hurt by interservice banter.

I was already thinking what she said before I got there

I was an (female) army medic for 9 years. During the time I served I noticed that the few female soldiers in my first unit were significantly better soldiers than any in following units. As time progressed they became more entitled and lazy and started realizing the male ncos were scared to say shit to them because of sexual harassment reports, so the females just did whatever they wanted. It’s bullshit and it’s one of the reasons I left the army.

She was trying to flirt you autist. Also shut the fuck up about the military and and your made up diseases

I like to pretend it wasn't a mistake.

To be fair, I have a female analyst on my team who is fucking great. There's nothing wrong with female soldiers; there's just a bunch of shit soldiers.

Spank you for your cervix.

Props to being one of the good ones, I'm still with the one I snagged 10 years out.
Aye

College is fucking retarded. Tried it and wasted 2 years of my life. You'll want to punch everyone around you constantly and kids still act like your in HS. Going into a construction union now.

Using attractive women to market anything will attract beta men.

Hahahahahaha!

Have CIB on license plate just b/c of all the POG special forces veterans.... theres soo many! Kind of sucks b/c it doesn't help much when I get pulled over b/c most cops just look for service ribbon plates or bronze stars but its worth it just to get those fags to STFU

hilarious.

>"if I have the courage to serve our country"?
That shows she's never seen action.
Serving your country is an entry level meme.
It's a payday, good work, and you do it to serve the boys, and yeah, girls generally fuck that up.

Ex-recruiter here. I hated doing it. I hated all career recruiters. They're so fucking sensitive, too. They sent out preemptive emails telling those with combat patches to not try and intimidate them. It's fucking sissy ass shit.

My recruiting quota was two a month. I rolled a doughnut all year just to spite them. Because career recruiters, and the recruiting organization in general, are fucking garbage and shit up the Army. Some of the shit I saw them try to push through made me want to punch them.

No such thing as a lower enlisted recruiter bitch boy. If you were an actual sailor you'd know the navy has the highest percentage of niggers and wine of all uniformed services.

0/10 bait please consider suicide.

>shit that never happened

I'm fortunate to have only had a couple years while the nigger was POTUS before I resigned.

The military is fucked. It won't be fixed because none of the politicians have the courage to kick out the faggots or the bitches and stand up to the feminists.

Fuck the military, and fuck the feds.

>It's fucking sissy ass shit.
That's what the senior leaders let our military become instead of telling the leftists and feminists to fuck off.