Dominicans should be ashamed of their country's racist behavior towards Haitians

Dominicans should be ashamed of their country's racist behavior towards Haitians.
Why are Dominicans so racist?

youtube.com/watch?v=4WvKeYuwifc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtu.be/hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=4WvKeYuwifc
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2016/1/28/us-rabbis-speak-out-against-dominican-republics-citizenship-law.html
archive.is/RgHXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we are nationalistic (75%mulatto, 10%black, 15%white)

Shut up, racist piece of shit

literal nigger

Says the racist Ameritard

Unlike Americans; Dominicans are much smarter than them.

They take no shit from Haitians.

>Be Black
>Kill your masters
>Become the poorest nation in America
>Blame everyone else but you

LOL!

>intermarrying and respecting the indigenous people and gov makes a better country

lol thanks vox.

France, US and DR has always fucked over Haiti.

Who cares about niggaz problems? In Africa, you are always welcome.

If they were a smart white nation, they would be able to fight back...
Because they are SSA they are dumb as rocks and useless without whitey guiding them

Quiet, nigger.

fuck haiti and their nigger shit. Get the fuck out of my country.

>Doms make 5/5 cigars
>Haitis just nigger and dont make cigars
Doms win

They're in chile? I wouldn't be surprised though since your country has the best wages in Latin America.

>Dominicans should be ashamed of their country
Not at all. They should be proud that their nation isn't as fucked up as the shithole to their west.

They should also defend their border to keep it that way.

good on you brother. now my country is receiving those pieces of shit. god i hate them. my cucked country loves niggers and its filled with virtue signaling sjw's...they love them...for now

A FUCKING WINDOW

SJWs? In Chile? Why? How?

You really don't have nothing else to do than watching fucking Vox?
Who fucking cares about Central America

meanwhile africans in america consider dominicans to be people blacks and we give them the nigga pass,,, smfh

at least they work, unlike colombians.

> The TaĆ­nos nearly disappeared, above all, from European infectious diseases to which they had no immunity
> MASSACRED

I'd love to punch that Nu-Male faggot into the face.

young people in chile have been indoctrinated. It's like the delayed version of the us. It's still super trendy to be pro lgbtq, pro inmigration, etc. You have to understand that the main population have been brought up with a very negative vision of Pinochet. Plus young people in general have very poor educations and lack a grasp of stuff like statistics, economics and history. Left wing retards think they know shit. But it's all ideology rather than factual evidence.

If only Trujillo was still here....

>niggers kill all the whites
>proceed to kill all the mulattoes
>mulattoes don't like them
fuck off

Yeah, if you consider selling "super 8" in the street is a job. If you think that importing massive numbers of poor, ignorant, poorly educated, illiterate BLACKS is not going to negatively affect this country you are being very naive.

vox BTFO

how, by giving them aid?

Uh, but they did fought back...

I'll give anyone that posts this video in the comment section a cookie youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

They're nothing but coons

so edgy...

>two nations on the same island
>same colonial history
>same climate
>one is full of niggers
>other is full of spics

>one is a wasteland
>other is just a shithole

my almonds are spinning and activating

So it's exactly the same as the US.

blacks are still the niggers of brown countries

Yup, they got the insurrection and then proceeded to forever fuck up their country. Sure showed whitey.

you put blacks anywhere and their attitude will be the same

haitians wanted their own country so they have it now, let them starve.

go fuck yourself
haitians are scum
>invade other country
>expect gibbs
fuck em

More proof blacks can't run a country. What the fuck else do you need? They're like this everywhere they reside. I don't even hate them -- they just suck at running a western country

THESE are the niggers who mass inmigrate to destroy the streets of my country
Dominicans have EVERY reason to hate those fucking smelly negroes
And YOU, defend them, because you're a nigger too you have no idea what it is for a country to be ruined by them

Haiti fucked over themselves by killing all the white people and trying to invade the DR

>"...That eventually rebelled"

I love how they glossed over Haitian Revolution.

well said
you share THE SAME FUCKING ISLAND but somehow one side is hell on earth and the other is comfy

What a load of shit!

Another white American liberal getting righteous about something that doesn't concern them.

The question is why are black countries so backwards?

And we all know the answer to that one.

>this triggers the french

thanks. great vid

Are Dominicans based black people?

Dominicans are consistently the best immigrants we get in Orlando. I don't think I've ever met one without perfect American accented english. It's a bit bizarre

USA literally made all roads they have nowadays

He kept it short, it was a fight for righteous independence.

no
we have a lot of problems here
>shit education system
>corrupt government
>drugs
>infrastructure is shit
maybe once we fix this we could a decent country

>Been 200 years
>Completely unable to reclaim land and re-establish ecosystem
>It's the Frenchies fault

Pretty sure I could reclaim most of the land in 20 years and I have only a rudimentary understanding of agriculture and biology.

Okay..

bullshit, nigger. Watch this documentary
youtu.be/hmJLh3QCNgM

>a fight for righteous independence.

Ha ha ha! And look where they are today.

Clearly being independent is a bad idea for black nations.

Chin up, the problems you listed all exist here too.

NOSOTROS

>glosses over the haitian revolution and the horrors involved in that

>hurr why doesn't the dominican republic want the descendants of savage rapist genociders in their country

what do the haitians do in chile?

> Mestizos looting flour and sugar.
> Afro-victims looting Nikes and TVs

>Muh earthquake
This is them before theirs, faggot, they don't need a fucking earthquake to steal like the dirty niggers they are

Steal, rape and sell cheap candy in the streets

nah, they chimped out after france had already chosen to give them equal status. they killed off all the whites and browns that sympathized with them and wished to be equals. they're retarded 70 IQ niggers and the world would be so much better if they all disappeared tomorrow.

You fucking nigger
You Haitian niggers wanted to run your own country
Well you got it
Now stay on your side of the line

Dios santo, no se molestan ni en cambiar los memes de los "nuevos europeos"...

SOMOS

fuck off nigger

Not only racist but pretty dumb. The onlg thing they care about is modeling and dancing.

This video is sexy as fuck. Any country caning niggers and telling them to get the fuck out is on the right path.

What race is the lady in the jeans? She has a really nice shape.

>Chile
>white
I actually kinda hope the jews meme more and more races into being white until everyone unites and kills the niggers.

We repeat that cycle enough times and there will only be actual whites and potato slaves left.

dont worry, the high horsed burgers and leafs will save you

> Vox: from the french, from the us, from the world, from the dr holding haitians from progressing

wtf did i do

>youtube.com/watch?v=4WvKeYuwifc [Remove]
"perfect dominican spanish" 11:30 she can't roll her r's, based Trujillo would have had her executed during the parsley massacre

tl;dr:
Even when there is not a single white nearby for a billion miles, it's still white's fault

>niggers can't even hang people properly

It's not racist to dislike blacks.

> Kill all the whites
> Country turns to shit

Really surged my synapses.

If you want to pick up the fight with negros before jews, you are going to get more rekt. The jews need to either go to Israel and be good sandniggers by themselves or die. Niggers can be tammed enough if you don't have (((ONGs))) or the eternal anglo fucking everything like they did with SA or Rodhesia.

whats more racist: making africans slaves and then freeing them to live NEAR whites with high amounts of racism but still food and clothes or leaving them in africa all along to fend for themselves? either way theyre fucking miserable. if we gave you all boat rides back to africa you would beg to stay here. why you pretending everything is everyone elses fault, even when you have a giant continent you fuck it up.

really caned my sugar

Unrepentant racist here.

Deal with it, im not even half as racist as the your average dominican either.

these haitian nigs litterally eat "cookies" made out of dirt. That is how far apart these countries are.

I'd seen posts about this on Sup Forums before, so when my mom told me she was going to visit haiti on a mission trip a year or so back I told her to look out for the dirt cookies and she kind of brushed it off, probably not believing me. When she got back I asked her if she saw anyone eating these and she said she did. I had a good laugh

yea senpai totally

Hmmmmm...

america.aljazeera.com/articles/2016/1/28/us-rabbis-speak-out-against-dominican-republics-citizenship-law.html
archive.is/RgHXc

Nobody blames you. Nobody sane, rather. Just grabbed this from the comments. Nigs will nog throughout the galaxy.

Is it easy for foreigners to open businesses there?

I worked in the DR for about 6 months as a medical assistant. Hospitals in DR are filled to the brim with pregnant haitian women on their 9th and 10th pregnancy. Even being illegals, they get every atention a dominican gets, which is much more than they would get in their own country. And yet they complain. Its all about gibs and muh discrimination. Here's a few things I saw:

>Haitian woman pregnant with twins pops only one baby out. Doctors soon after check the room's toilet and sure enough, she plopped the other kid into the toilet and tried to flush it.

>Haitian woman bit her newborn baby's ankle so hard that she tore it off. Why? She was angry because the baby pooped on her shirt.

>Another new mother grabbed her own baby by the leg and smashed its head against the wall, killing it.

>Pregnant woman about to have a c-section needs a blood transfusion to not die. She demands someone pay her $50 pesos or she won't let them.

>Haitian woman pregnant and HIV+ takes out her needle and starts poking the belly of her pregnant roomate because the roomate earlier called her ugly.

After all this and so much more its really hard not to become racist and judgmental. Dominicans have done more than enough for people who openly waged war on them less than two centuries ago. That wall is the only thing keeping BOTH countries from becoming shit, desu.

Depends on the type, the elite here have a pretty tight grip monopoly style, so anything general or mainstream probably wont go well.

I think a gun factory or ammo business would probably make tons here, since the recent gov isnt trying to copy new york gun laws too much and the UN presence is dying off

just got to the about 8:30 mark. So it is possible for a country to ammend their constitution to outlaw people hopping the border just to shit out a kid so they can be citizens. Maybe we should be taking a page of the the DRs book. It's honestly hard to believe that's still on the books in this country

>15%white
>doubt.jpg

That is interesting. So would you recommend against a niche resort? Also how do gun laws work in practice?

Dude they are everywhere nowadays

Dominicans are based they're some of the last brown people that haven't gone full blown kill whitey.

You losers are biased and have no empathy.

France prevented Haiti's progress by forcing them to pay "reparations" otherwise they'd have invaded them again. After their independence they struggled because nobody wanted to business with them and then they got fucked by US interventions for centuries. On top of that they suffered numerous huge natural disasters. The Dominican people also attempted genocide on them multiple times.

Gun laws are a joke, both the main parties practically see it as a non issue at the moment.

The last wave of laws was put in place unlawfully by a seriously shit tier police chief working on behalf of the UN.

If a moneymaking industry where to be set up, the politicians would shut up and ask for taxes.

I think as a matter of survival we need some help from foreign machinist to help train locals, because as of now our gun industry died with Trujillo and we are paying like 4 times the price of any gun and ammo is expensive as fuck

Noted. Do you guys have a gun lobby like the NRA?

Completely missed the resort part there, yeah. Resorts here are heavily politicized, hard business to get in to

When you put white people on an island you get Great Britian

When you put blacks on an island you get Haiti