Let's SHITCAN This Nitwit

> No indictment of Comey after mountains of evidence he perjured himself, and obstructed justice himself
> No indictment of Lorreta Lynch for her tarmac illegality, FBI literally HIDES info and Judicial Watch has to fish it out from FBI that is under TRUMP'S Admin.
> No indictment or pursuit of Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation
> No investigation of anyone in Wikileaks documents shown to be doing illegal stuff under RICO laws
> No announcement that it was an Illegal Immigrant that is the suspect of the Northern California fires and is being held on an ICE detainer.
> Trump and Session "Love Muh FBI" but let Mueller and McCabe run all over them with the "Russia collusion" bullshit while saying nothing about Hillary's actual collusion

FUCKING SHITCAN THIS NIGGER.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Paxton.
youtu.be/hNdvXB4K07I
cnbc.com/2017/10/11/steve-bannon-profited-from-ties-to-harvey-weinstein.html
hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/harvey-weinstein-steve-bannon-troubled-business-relationship-revealed-1048501
thehill.com/homenews/media/355043-bannon-and-weinstein-were-once-part-of-joint-venture-report
mashable.com/2017/10/11/steve-bannon-harvey-weinstein/
newsmax.com/US/US-Harvey-Weinstein-Steve-Bannon/2017/10/12/id/819190/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump's biggest regret..

shitcanning is one thing
could you offer a replacement that would be better and would also get confirmed?
sessions is a fucking beast. don't be so emotional. it takes time

> "Based Sessions"

>Picks his nose

> Literally does nothing about the FBI BLOCKING files on Loretta Lynch, FORCING them to use a FOIA request to find files that the FBI already knew about

PRESS F

>replacement
>needing (((confirmation)))
President Trump need only put in one of his many already confirmed Cabinet members.

Lol

i am 99% sure that confirmation hearings must occur for any position, including position-changes. the 1% is only the doubt you have cast on this and i'm not about to look up the fucking procedures for this when jews are waging war on all fronts against me

>sessions is a fucking beast

The only things faggot Sessions accomplished was throwing President Trump under the bus and convicting Sheriff Joe Arpaio without a fair trial. Why is Sessions continuing Obama's and Clinton's evil works?

>it takes time

For what? More coverups like the Las Vegas terrorist attack? Are you going to wait until the sheriff of Las Vegas gets buried in the desert like the security guard?

Jesus, I forgot about the Arpaio thing.

One MORE reason Jeff Sessions is utterly worthless. Shitcan that negroid NOW!

>could you offer a replacement that would be better and would also get confirmed?
Gowdy. He always complains about Congress' inaction. Put him in a position where he can do more. Have Issa take back the Chair in the House Oversight Committee.

i am driving all these las vegas threads

he refused it on the principle that he would be too political. in other words, he is too pure (and therefore weak and gay)

Time for bama boy to resign
Scarramuci for FBI Director!

Sorry DOJ ! Fire McCabe also

Ken Paxton then. Texas state AG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Paxton.
and if he doesnt do it, Another state AG. Just find someone who's willing to do their fucking job.

This thread is pure shilling.

Establishment is scared of Sessions because the FUCKING HAMMER IS ABOUT TO DROP.

checked. but why would he be stronger than sessions? it gets very deep and very sick

>but why would he be stronger than sessions?
his (albeit short) tenure shows hes not a pussy when it comes to controversial issues. But you can never be sure. If he fails, fire him too. go through the list of state AG's until you find someone with the balls to do something.

new boss same as the old boss
youtu.be/hNdvXB4K07I

yes but here is the thing about trump
sessions was one of the bigger guys (for...) to come out in support. and he took some trashings for it. but he was one of the first prominent guys to stick his neck out. this ken paxton? does he have so much value that we want him in? where was he during the campaign? and the campaign absolutely matters because it saved the country. trump might be a bandaid fix, but his victory saved us for a little bit. i don't have any issue with him bringing in guys who actually had the balls to take a political risk along the way

Old men are patient. Maybe Sessions has been playing the long game. Could explain his uncomfy facial expressions at various public appearances since taking office.

Trump is starting to be mine.

>Maybe Sessions has been playing the long game.

yes and Obama would jail the bankers any day now

>patient

Sessions wasn't "patient" when he threw President Trump under the bus and recused himself. That was the first thing he did. He wasn't "patient" when he railroaded Sheriff Joe without a jury. He's not being "patient" against the Bundy cowboy family.

Sessions is only "patient" when it comes to draining the swamp. What a cohencidence. Can't arrest Hillary. Can't arrest her evil minions, like Huma Abedin. The faggot couldn't even lock up the muslim Awan brothers, after they tried to flee the country. Sessions is compromised. He needs to go.

bamp

cnbc.com/2017/10/11/steve-bannon-profited-from-ties-to-harvey-weinstein.html

hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/harvey-weinstein-steve-bannon-troubled-business-relationship-revealed-1048501

thehill.com/homenews/media/355043-bannon-and-weinstein-were-once-part-of-joint-venture-report

mashable.com/2017/10/11/steve-bannon-harvey-weinstein/

newsmax.com/US/US-Harvey-Weinstein-Steve-Bannon/2017/10/12/id/819190/

no

Tomorrow there is some kind of public statementfrom Sessions. Hopefully Grassley can ask the right questions.

This.

You shills make the worst memes. Memes by committee.

How am I a shill? Steve Bannon is a piece of shit.

I hate sessions so much. What does he even do? Except go to church and read the jewish bible like a homo.

Name a single thing he has done to negatively impact your every day life. Name one thing in your daily life, that is now different, thanks to Trump.

The only con I can come up with, is having to listen to faggots like you bitch about this kind of shit

When is it going to drop. Dont see any indication that Sessions will do something.

this inbred is basically the only mistake trump made when filling his cabinet, hopefully he gets fucking shitcanned soon.

found the cop

That why I donate to judicial watch. They are the only ones doing things that the media used to do

no

Eh, you're right. This just frustrates me to no end.

>sessions is a fucking beast
he did jack shit so far
he's either useless, incompetent or deliberately protecting the establishment

>hammer drop any day now
You faggots have said that for months and months

Why are you still here?

pretty dissapointing. he was a great senator but not shaping up to be much of an AG

Kill yourself

>Why are you still here?

Cause reddit hasn't been purged from this board yet.

Mate. No matter how much you say reddit, you do realize you're not actually making people want ot leave this site right? The statement "go back to plebbit" is the most retarded thing ever because this is the fucking internet. You can go wherever you'd like and you have no idea who you're talking to.

>why still here
Free speech, faggot. And I don't go to Reddit, which means I've spent less time there than you.

Most of you little faggots are teens or early 20s and don't know shot about how shit works. Just because it's your first rodeo doesn't mean it's mine.

Nothing is going to happen. None of the people we want prosecuted will ever be prosecuted.

IF charges are ever brought against anyone, it will be for a coordinated plea deal with no jail time and no one else getting implicated.

If any of them are prosecuted it would be the first time in America's history. You're getting on something that has never happened before

bap

I think it's a mixture of all three.

biding his time to take your weed and make you worship satan

No thank you. That's a sin and you won't get into heaven.

%if opiates found their way into your tap water and killed every member of your town
>would THIS GUY GIVE A SINGLE FUCK