End of Times PART II: A Russian Collusion We Can All Agree Upon

Previous Threads

Turns out MegaAnon's hint about CLINTON's Russia collusion being part of the big news this week was spot on.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/17/report-russians-used-bribes-sought-to-pad-clinton-charity-amid-obama-era-push-to-expand-us-nuclear-footprint.html

It is truly happening and I for one am honored to be able to witness this historic day surrounded by shills and faggots series of caps from MegaAnon yesterday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skWgki1Mqb8
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/891431096688271365
youtu.be/hNdvXB4K07I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MegaAnon is a LARP.

Not saying Clinton didn't collude with Russia. I'm just saying that the user is a LARP that fucking didn't disclose anything but ALREADY PUBLIC INFORMATION.

P.S. FUCK ISRAEL.

Is Sessions finally going to get off his ass and actually do something?

10 grams of enriched uranium? oh no, now the ruskiis will have 7010 nukes instead of 7000

meanwhile, the russian influence campaign that was waged against our country last year was specifically designed to make people distrust and hate each other, to drive the country apart and stoke a civil war

hmmm i wonder which was worse

Expecting this to get slid

That would be so poetic if Mueller is the one who ends up in jail.

I'm doubtful. What has he done thus far that has been substantial?

Shills on this thread before I even refreshed the page! Must mean it's important

Bumping important thread

that dandy is probably being blackmailed in 42 different ways

Can someone redpill me on Russian shills loving Trump, and then all of a sudden despising him and siding with leftists?

>news article about x breaks on a few mainstream sites
>larping user probably has 10 different tabs open to be one of the first to get the news
>quickly "predicts" it on Sup Forums
>see i was right haha

my sides

>russian shills now attacking meuller because they're shit scared and know trump is fucked

>Muelller

>Mulller
fake news

>muh ignorance

Read more than you post or kys.

olgino pls

SO Tired

MegaLARP was caught lying about a fake assange tweet he fell for. fake assange said he was giving the FBI until the 21st or he'd release the goods.

You know he's a LARP because he never gives dates, meaning he can never be wrong and the LARP fantasy can string you along forever.

This will get buried by the MSM and normies will never know. Nothing short of democrats on video raping children will destroy the DNC.

>hmmm i wonder which was worse
Yeah because the CIA totally didn't flood Russia with Opium after the Afghani war throughout the turmoil of the 80s and 90s making an heroin epidemic that kills 100,000 Russian citizens a year.
Gee I wonder which was worse

Dems are never going to live this down after all the Russia shit they have been pushing.

Larp or not I need more of these feet, get in here mega do is all a solid

include me in the screenshot pls all i have is fapping and hitler memes

YELLOW CAKE
youtube.com/watch?v=skWgki1Mqb8

It's not but that part bugged me. Just an older tweet.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/891431096688271365

Whoops wrong image

I drunk right now. Does this mean Robert Mueller committed a bad thing.

Time honored tactic profiting on your enemy's demise.

If nothing happens after the 21st, I'm dropping Sup Forums forever.

It means time to bend over and take daddy

Death penalty, then bargains for his life to put the whole damn rotten bunch down

Using ALL CAPS on SOME words TO try and MAKE EMPHASIS is as reddit larper as it gets.

Big Pharma is doing the same to the Rust Belt and Appalachia.

I've pointed this out numerous times, but nobody responds or acknowledges it. MegaAnon responded to me last thread, but didn't really address where they got the information. They did the same thing with Kelly's phone being hacked - politico (I think that was the news site) broke the story an hour or two before they posted about it here acting they had insider information. I don't give a fuck if MegaAnon is a LARP or not. Read everything they post and analyze it for the sake of remaining impartial. I'm just of the opinion that the only legitimate "insider" we've had in the past year was FBIAnon.

Meg is an
>analyst
Dipshit.
Providing
>analysis.
For anons smart enough to pay attention and connect the narrative.
>obviously not you.

This tweet isn't real.

Yes it is.

Who do you think supplies them with Opium? CIAniggers

yeah there are interesting tidbits for sure
(Why was Trump able to get an air base in Israel when decades of presidents haven't been able to?)
but he's not an insider, just a LARPer that likes to read the news.

Nah son, the only real insider was unnamed user who risked his job giving us an unseen photo of Stephen Paddocks car rental receipt, idk where you are my man but that was some good shit, news outlets didn’t even pick it up

>t. commie faggot raised by single mother

"EVERYONE I DON'T AGREE WITH IS A RUSSIAN BOT OR A NAZI!"

how's that strategy working for you, Tristin?

middle class faggot

No. In fact this story is already months old. Mueller was involved in a sting that uncovered corruption from the state department/Obongo with regards to Russian nuclear interests.

Sup Forums is so retarded that they can't read past the headline and have the attention span of a fly. Mueller confirmed /ourguy/ going after Clintons/Obama even if Trump isn't.

This is fantastic. Remember seeing that all-star baseball lineup of blue-chip lawyers and forensic accountants Mueller loaded up on his investigative team? Imagine how they all felt when they dug in deep and found this cesspool. Aaaaahahahahahaha. Schadenfreude this delicious deserves a logo, a t-shirt, and a damn theme song.

I have to chuckle at you because you truly have nothing left, hilldawg will go, the public will know and you will be able to do nothing but seize in panic the same way you probably did when she lost on election night. I can only smile when I see posts like this now, it means we won.

NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN!

Jeff Sessions is asleep at the wheel. These people could eat children on video and Jeff Sessions would be nowhere to be found.

This was intentionally misleading by WikiLeaks. If you actually open up the cable, it was uranium that had been seized in the country Georgia as part of a criminal investigation and Russia requested a sample to test if it was from their stockpiles. Besides 10g isn't nearly a significant amount of uranium. I lost respect for WikiLeaks when they posted this tweet, they were just being intentionally wrong to insert themselves into something

This is basically Alex Jones

No fucking Russian shills u faggot baboon

I get the vibe from MegaAnon that I get from alot of other people claiming to "be in the know" like VictoryOfTheLight, Anon5, etc. They pool together lots of publicly available information and string it all together into one (somewhat) believable narrative that we all want to be true. Another issue I have with MegaAnon, that I posted right before the last thread died, is that they refuse to use a Tripcode. Now, I know "tripfags suck," but it would help eliminate the possibility of others posing as them. Why don't consider this is beyond me.

Damn, I totally missed that. Right on.

African communists did this to Dutch NATO soldiers and they didn't do fucking shit about it.
Now seeing this rather then reading a description how the fuck could they let them get away with it?

Haha this isn't true I thought this for a while too. I feel like a fool.

fuck off

What was strange earlier on during the hearings was that Trey Gowdy said that history would be very kind to Comey, even though he had just been fired some time shortly before or after he said that. This makes sense, that Comey's firing was negotiated, it fits

4D CHESS INDEED, BUMP THIS SHIT

Shooped as fuck lmao we all know that wouldn’t be inside his head

okay y'all are probably going to call me a shill for this but this is being blown out of proportion

>everyone I don't like is a russian shill
>ignoring blatant evidence that mueller colluded with the clinton foundation
worthless rag you are, sad cunt

fake and gay

Shill

>British
That's a funny way to spell Jews.

Well Anon5 has at least been discredited. Last I heard Frank was in the madhouse.

yeah man like why read things that clearly aren't true when you could just

go to sleep

yawn

I for one am now convinced Mega's real. Too many shills out explicitly to discredit her otherwise, and this lines up perfectly with what she told us was coming.

I just worry if it will be enough to have the effect she suggested it would. It should, but I worry the dems will be able to deflect or bury it so they come out relatively unharmed.

Rothschilds were the masterminds but the British were their lackeys.

a big ol' bump?

This really should lead to open rebellion IMO.

Yeah, Frank got BTFO. I just used him as a sort of example of that generic LARPer style of putting a bunch of different information together that anybody with internet access, time, and schizophrenia could do to craft a somewhat coherent narrative that obviously we all want to be true.

Shills fuck yourself. bump

alot can be explained by the white man's collective desire to deal with niggers as little as possible. they probably just chalked it up as a cost of dealing with niggers. it's almost expected when around feral niggers, especially retarded commie ones.

>you can build even one bomb with 10 g of Uranium

its not how much he brought, its that he brought it at all AND WHY HE BROUGHT IT.

fucking shills i swear to god...

1) HRC intentionally used a private email server to house all her emails so they could disappear if need be. This would help cover the tracks for dealing with Russian bribes, kickbacks, "donations" to the Clinton Foundation with respect to uranium deals.

2) Those involved in the uranium deals were also heavily influencing the oversight of her e-mail investigation.

3) HRC knew those who were investigating would happily bury this investigation because it would mean self-incrimination for all parties involved.

4) Comey, through guidance of Mueller, already knew that he wasn't going to charge HRC with any crime...hence him making a decision before all the facts were in. Additionally, there's no way the FBI poured through the countless hundreds of thousands of emails in such a short amount of time. They didn't even try.

agree. MegaTardAnon isn't an insider. its just someone giving their opinion on what they think is happening or going to happen

Bump

fuck off nigger shill.
literally kill yourself.

Go and fuck yourself you disgusting shitlib, Hillary worshipping piece of animal excrement.

Bump, I am seeing year and a half old first generation CTR templates on the first page. Remember that no legitimate OP writes just one line. pic unrelated

You should be proud of your country, kike

No. He wants out of the swamp so he's on board to take down the rest of the swamp things for immunity.

I'm American, moron. Stop projecting, you're acting just like MSM, just like Obama and HIllary saying Trump colluded with Russia WHEN THEY DID.

You're a faggot.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT AHHHHHHHHHH

Tripcodes can be traced and doxxed, it suits her better to go without one and just announce herself as Meg when she posts. Every time she post with MegaAnon in the name field a gorillion other shills post using the same name to fuck up the thread.

>1) HRC intentionally used a private email server to house all her emails so they could disappear if need be. This would help cover the tracks for dealing with Russian bribes, kickbacks, "donations" to the Clinton Foundation with respect to uranium deals.
>2) Those involved in the uranium deals were also heavily influencing the oversight of her e-mail investigation.
>3) HRC knew those who were investigating would happily bury this investigation because it would mean self-incrimination for all parties involved.
>4) Comey, through guidance of Mueller, already knew that he wasn't going to charge HRC with any crime...hence him making a decision before all the facts were in. Additionally, there's no way the FBI poured through the countless hundreds of thousands of emails in such a short amount of time. They didn't even try.

Bumping so we can all read this as many times as necessary to memorize it

That’s why she posted her feet multiple times. Now if there’s no feet, it’s not MegaAnon.

Big if true.

Fair enough. Did she post her feet last thread?

Nope

Wait, what happened to Larper5?

I've been watching fox news for a few hours and haven't heard anything about this. If fox news isn't even reporting this what makes anyone think msm will?

youtu.be/hNdvXB4K07I

At this rate, we might hit 6,000,000 failed LARPS.

Alex is more, predict all scenarios
>look im right

It's now just starting to catch on. Well for the normies.

No. But from previous posts I believe she travels a lot, though it would be helpful to confirm it's her if she posted feets on janky tile each time.

Our federal government is beyond fucked, and no single POTUS is going to be able to unfuck it.

Tick Tock

Misdirection....the real news coming out of this is - sources have finally confirmed via Britt Hume that Megan Kelly likes to have her hair pulled whilst being pounded from behind. Sorry guys, that's it...

Most chicks do.

Mega LARP user is FAKE & GAY 40yo fatty LYING LOSER

OP needs to stop pushing his garbage. Fake asshole is fucking up actual shit

Bump
Look how scared and desperate the shills are, pure hillaryity.