youtu.be/N-KvS56leRU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i91XV07Vsc0
youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8
youtube.com/watch?v=rhWv5zpdsoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So he did play football
Funny guy, but that voice...

kek jonestown will save us from le deep state wit his epix maymays totally legit patriotic american

That faggot is deep state, he's just part of the new Hegelian 2.0 Left Vs. Right Edition

If anything he's probably part of "The Company"(CIA), also that's the same name used prior by the Jesuits to describe their military order.

Where is Tik-ToK ?

>three-hour long infomercial

did you drink his
Boner Broth,
the next level meal replacement, it tastes like Oval tine
the ultimate in paleo caveman, bubblegum flavor chaga mushrooms. it is a total game changer.
talk about next level meal replacement. it's incredible

the globalists hate it when you fund the infowar by drinking boner broth 50% off. offer ends this friday
360 win desu you cannot make this up

it's not bragging to say we're the tip of the spear & my son is growing weed.
50% off
infowars forward slash store.

you are the resistance.

I've tried his brain force pills, they're actually pretty good. Non-placebo no joke. and not trolling

youtube.com/watch?v=i91XV07Vsc0

tried brain force, didnt feel anything at all.

though they have many other great products

I noticed a difference. Had more clarity, and could formulate and communicate my thoughts a lot better. I have sadly not tried many of their other products due to shipping costs and import tax in the UK.

What ones have you tried?

I think you give him too much credit to be honest... Do you really think he's CIA?

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8

multivitamin complex is great, x-2 survival shield is great

but I dont know, I personally didnt feel anything at all taking brain force but thats just me. I heard loads of people saying brain force is great though.

youtube.com/watch?v=rhWv5zpdsoo

Bone broth is really good for you, though it tastes like crap.

I take about a kilo of Branlet Force each breakfast user.
it's like lightning in a bottle.
when I'm out there shooting hoops
the last thing I need is sweat dripping in my basketballs.

I love Alex Jones. True American patriot.

shill detected

brain force was interesting because it would make me stay awake throughout the day until 1 am, when previously i would have to go to bed at 11 because i was too tired to stay up any longer

i don't know if that super male or the iodine stuff works tho

There’s unironically nothing cringey about this kid.

no jokes tho,
my parents have been on beyond Tangy Tangerine for about 3 years.
fucking kek. shit's retarded expensive.
it's nice though when I visit them.

Guys, I tried a bunch of his shit.
Super male vitality: Boner enhancer, good for the dickie.
Brain Force: Barely works but does indeed work. But we're talking like .05% increase in ability to improvise.
Bone Broth: Tastes like ovaltine...at first...then it starts to taste like old mildewy dish rags. No idea if it made me stronger.
Vitamin Mineral Fusion: Dusty bitter koolaid. Mix with mountain dew for a delicious and healthy fizzy drink.
Overall his shit is legit, even though he's a Jewish meme.

Taken your bone broth lately?

cavemans boner broth?
did you take your brainlet force

Don't forget to spend all ur money on overpriced supplements to support the infowar tho.

srsly. I struggle to listen live. If the commercial free streams weren't on youtube I'd prob forget he existed. he is hilarious though -- but the infomercials are literally 50% of the live show

>In 2013, the percentage of 30-second ads fell to 53% and 15-second spots increased to 44%. The increased number of commercials has translated to more money flowing into television. According to Nielsen, advertisers spent $78 billion on TV commercials in 2013, compared to $64 billion in 2009.

50% is normal

>subcribe to youtube channnel
>get like 120+ notifications a day
>all of which are 5 minutes videos title something akin like: ''REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTER GLOBALIS REVEIL THEIR AGENDA''
>It's him advertising iodine and cutting off that poor guy again and again and again

I accidentally took some super female vitality and my dick fell off. I boiled it up in some boner broth mix and when I drank it up my dick grew back twice as big!!!

>SKIP THIS BREAK

this image has always bothered me.
why use TYT for that night? why not CNN or something?
i mean TYT weren't going to be happy that night unless Bernie had won by tsunami of write-ins

talk about next level meal replacement!
sounds like a 360 win

it honestly feels like a reward when he does this lol

still hannity, jones and carlson are the three only watchable shows rn