Okusan chapter 32

Here's the latest chapter of healthy housewife adventures. Enjoy.

>healthy
this bitch is fat

Your face is fat

that's some QUALITY face

Yeah ever now and then there's a QUALITY as fuck page in the manga. I honestly don't know how it gets passed editing. Maybe he's got a retarded assistant he's too shy to criticize.

>You will never sexually release in Okusan
>Or Okuyasu

Why live?

I'd sexually release in one of the available young maidens instead.

Might as well not.

Why hasn't she been knocked up already? Women have an expiration date and Okusan is at her peak; you can only keep teasing a woman for so long before she goes else where.

this, if she likes her husband so much and is happy being a housewife, then why the fuck hasnt she popped out a kid already.

with the amount of fucking they do at this point she is on the pill or one of them cant reproduce.

Because Darling is an Ntring bastard

Darling must have the stamina of the gods if he can still get it up after fucking okusan day in day out.

The top left panel on the page before this will make a good reaction image.

>when I was still in my 20's
So she's at least 30 now? Do we know for sure how old?

It's been mentioned a dozen times, and they literally stated her age this chapter.

I've never read this thing before, and posted right after I saw that page. Forgive me.

Sana-chan is so cute

Why is everyone a lesbian in this manga

Dat drool, tho.

Because Okusan is too T H I C C

Don't know what it says "girl" at the beginning of that bubble at the end of the previous page. That'll get fixed later.

They're not lesbians. It's just that they are astonished by Kyouko's breasts.

Seriously, in Japan they would considered miracles or the universe, or something like that.

Her ass is better this chapter, especially on page 3. That thing is out of control.

That's all for this chapter. More soon.

Also, if anyone reads Ashita wa Doyoubi (the Takagi spinoff) a few more chapters of that are getting dumped sometime today.

Why do I hear the Hamtaro running noise when her boobs jiggle?

> he wouldn't take pictures of his friend's naked massive cock and balls if they were swinging around like Oku-san's breasts

>Was it rape?

just like real life
women are only attracted to men because they want offspring

YES FINALLY.

THICC housewife.

That doesn't account for the ones who just want sex without kids.

She is a cutie.
And except for the color of her hair she looks like a younger version of Kyouko.
I know her mom is slim but I would love to see Sana hit her growth spurt and become a titty monster.
Kyouko could be her big booby sempai and teach her all about having giant gazongas.

>small mother jealous of her daughter's huge breasts
I need this

It's been teo months since the last Okusan chapter, is the author okay.

It's got nothing to do with the author, it's me translating and then someone else editing and lettering. I'm going to translate the next one in the next few days, though.

No no, I meant that it's been an eternity since chapter 74 which came out in June I believe.

It's impossible to resist the power of Okusan oppai.

Breast truly are powerful objects.

So immature she pees herself.

I like when the other wives appear, it needs to happen more.

I don't really like his current art for some reason.

I like that there were like two chapters dedicated to her arm fat.

Yeah the all have chimpanzee faces now.

>A slim woman wakes up.
>Her small daughter comes bounding into her bedroom.
>Looks really excited.
>Cinches her shirt back and yells, "Look, look!"
>Has two decent sized bumps on her chest.
>Mother's face goes pale.
>She starts narrating about how that was the start of her daughter's growth spurt.
>Montage of images showing her daughter getting taller and bigger in the chest.
>We see the daughter tugging at undersized clothes and surrounded by her small peers to show just how quickly she's growing.
>The final scene shows mother doing laundry.
>She looks exhausted.
>"I mean, I know kids are growing up fast these days, but this is just ridiculous!" she says, while holding an absolutely massive bra.

>Splash page showing the gigantic grade schooler.

Heck, that should be Ooi Masakazu's next manga.

Stop, my penis can only get so hard.

>Daughter is still a grade schooler so she doesn't wear a school uniform yet.
The only clothes that will fit her voluptuous body are adult fashions.
>Lots of people think mother and daughter are sisters when they go out in public.
>Mother gets concerned that her daughter will get taken advantage of, so she is constantly taking her out and teaching her the ways of the world.
>Her big problem is that she gets super embarrassed talking about adult things with her daughter.
>The daughter takes it all in stride and treats it like an adventure.

Okusan is perfect

>mother can't lend the daughter her clothes because they are too small
>gets increasingly frustrated about it but never says sanything because you know, it's her daughter
Come on, this shit writes itsef.

>the older brother's life has turned in to a living hell
>every day his little sister with the body of a model comes asking him to take a bath together
>or she wants to sleep together.
>he also has become a great fighter because of all the pervs he had to asskick who where after his sister.

writes it self.

Author is based as fuck.

thats a bit too thick for my taste.
Okusan is just perfect.

That's fine.
I like girls like the blonde otaku wife in Okusan and the mother in Ashitaba so OOI is a godsend to me.
There aren't many authors who are willing to draw girls like that.

>The younger sister sees that "cool, older sister types" are in this season, so she tries to act like one.
>Freaks her bother out because she's way, way too good at it.
>She's enjoys the play acting and doesn't realize just how much of an effect she's having on her friends and family.

Man, this stuff really does write itself!

>Implying that's urine when the chapter before darling came home

eh

hehe

It's actually because they enjoy anal, but you raise a point.

>Mother and daughter visit a hotsprings.
>They get into the water, mother relaxes.
>Daughter says, "Look, look!"
>Mother looks over. Daughter has her towel off.
>"See? They float!"
>Boobies floating out in front of her chest like two giant pontoons.
>Mother nearly passes out as the daughter has fun trying to push her melons down beneath the water and watching them bob to the surface again.

Neither do I. It kind of sucks.

The tits look fine though.

The tits look ok, but everything else (especially the faces) looked so much better before. I feel like they lost a lot of their personality and whatnot when he switched to the roundface art style.

Better round than whatever is going on in the OP pic.

That's a one off. Look at this page here
The faces look really good and they're very emotive. I don't like the round sameface.

I like the girls, especially the mother and aunt, but the thing is kinda boring.

The idea of four housewives going to the gym and talking about marriage stuff is perfect for a SoL anime. Fucking nips and their shot taste why can't we have that instead of another highschool club SoL?

Just be thankful that their manga is so varied.

Tits too small.

Someone post this in the drawfag thread.

Do girls enjoy anal that much?

Low tests leave.