/esg/ Ethnostate General

/esg/ - Ethnostate General

Thread for discussion of a white ethnostate, a homeland to be carved out for the hardworking white man. The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively.

FAQ:
>Where will it be located?
In the Pacific North West, the movement has been planned for more than a decade and we're trying to put it into affect finally while the country still has a head on its shoulders. It's no longer up for debate.

>When should I make the move?
ASAP. America is bubbling towards an economic collapse, it'd be much safer to get connected with like minded prepared people instead of being alone. That's the whole point of this thread.

>lol you guys are merely larping, do you actually have any real plan?
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/the-butler-plan-the-homeland/

TL;DR the point of moving into a specific area is to concentrate our numbers so that we have a fighting chance. With our current political climate it's evident that democracy is not going to work in our favor. If we do not come together now in our own interest we will fade away and become replaced quietly. Get a woman, get your ass over here.

In this general we discuss the politics that come with running a specific state on our own, what it would look like, how it would be managed and how we prepare to get ourselves from point A to point B.

We have established a network in the North West but we need more people:
youtube.com/watch?v=lJjB7oEXjmU

Other urls found in this thread:

city-data.com/forum/africa/1430230-berber-people-white-black-distinct-races.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Come home white man
t. blonde hair blue eye berber

>Implying the whole world won't belong to us
Except for maybe Japan they can stay.

Yay

bump

keep up the good work lads

Isn't it hard for white europeans to migrate to the US these days? How did you plan to get citizenship for all the euros who want to join the ethnostate?

user, i dont think this should be an option for Europeans.

We need to stay here for when shit hits the fan...

This is a task for racially aware Americans and Canadians unfortunately. Our countries have been torn right underneath our feet. You can still save yourselves when it happens, you just need to do the same thing we're doing but in Europe.

Thanks for making the thread. Been in as many of these as possible. Everyone please ignore the D&C shills.

Europe is fucked man. It's over. We can't fight back. We have police state and no weapons.
In america we can defend ourselves with firearms.

It's not true, you have fighters in your countries but you're very divided. If an economic break down happens our militants in Europe will be too scattered throughout their individual countries.

America is 50% niggers. It's already fucked.

Bump

Yes. We are 50% niggers. But what do you think will happen to those 50% niggers when there's no law or order to keep them in line? More importantly, what's going to happen to the liberals living comfortably in their homes?

> tfw Israel was just the first piece in destroying Arab imperialism

>what's going to happen to the liberals living comfortably in their homes?

They will offer their children and wives to the shitskins

>, a homeland to be carved out for the hardworking white man
that's called THE EARTH, user

We can still elect leaders... we can still put pressure on our governments.
Leaving just wouldn't feel right.... I support moving away from the shitty areas though.

Pretty sure Berbers are mixed with Arabs and Subsaharan Africans.

no we are pure

All the liberals and niggers are mostly contained in the cities. They don't know how thin the ice the live on is.

Prove it.

Bump

When the ice cracks they'll be killing each other remorselessly. That is why we need to move far away from the cities.

pic related is the average berber
we have fought against invaders fro thousands of years

>Italians
>white

>YFW suffering from negro fatigue

I'm in Atlanta. Pls...send help. (White help)

I am blessed with Aryan friends and those of which, know the truth about the Nazis and the future of the west. I would go northwest but I have too much northern MI pride.

That doesn't change admixture. You've picked a few cherry-picked examples whilst ignoring the plenty other examples where they look like Moors or Kurds or Arabs. I mean, going on looks alone isn't always the way to decipher someone's race and I think you know this.

Admittedly I'm going off of articles and forums I've read about it, but if you're going to claim that kind of thing, I'd like some actual evidence.
city-data.com/forum/africa/1430230-berber-people-white-black-distinct-races.html

You have to get the fuck away from there. Pack your shit up asap and come home, you can take your pick of the four but I'd recommend either West Montana or Idaho.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO

I completely agree. I live in the city and know how it is. Im in the same boat as this user. . We need to get the fuck out and group up. I don't think it should be just one place though. With modern tech, we can network easily and support each other.

If we're spread too thin throughout the country we'll be picked off. It'd be better to stay in a general area and then have a causal mass meet up every once a year in private.

And by general area I mean four states close together.

hey hickok45 here, today we're here to
test our new glock 29, we have loaded up some
10mm Federal Eagles with uh, 180 grains.
So looks like we have some niggers down range to shoot,
let's see how it goes

It's all or nothing. I know it seems a bad deed to do; moving away from the place you love but rest assured, America will be reclaimed by us. But first we have to assemble a state and an army.

MMMM FINAL BUMP

Yes, that makes sense. My concern is resources. My skills are with plants. I was thinking about the different areas around the US. You are right about being near each other but reaching out to sympathetic people that happen to be elsewhere would be helpful.

bump

Bumping good thread.

Goddammit, now i have to choose between the glorious Visegrad Confederacy or the North West Homeland.

i know its hard but you will choose some day

Bump

Can brazilians be white?

Communists support ethnostates.

The Original 13 must be kept and that's non negotiable.

The country doesn't matter. What matters is your race and if you are willing to fight.

What if I think I'm white and I'm not?

What? How you can't tell if you are white or not?

ill marry you finnbro

Like a reverse wigger?

Are you italian diaspora? If you are, don't belive in the "Italians are not white" meme. It's just a joke.

i was in the uk last summer, mainly london.
it seemed to me like moving away from the shitty areas is exactly what most people have done already

it would take one bomb to fix england

Europeans united.

>The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively