Black Panther will flop, and it will be the beginning of the end for their lies

Black Panther will flop, and it will be the beginning of the end for their lies.

Trips of truth.
Im honestly worn out on the capefag shit OP. Its run its course.

>Marvel movie
>Flopping

We both know that's not going to happen.

no this movie is going to make a ton of money and be the first superhero movie to win a bunch of oscars. it will make money OP, won't deny that. it's gay but it will make money :(

Reminder that any non-nigger who goes to the cinema, to see this garbage, is a cuckold and a nigger-lover.

>implying all the niggers and white guilt libshits won't see this movie at least 5 times

It will make at least 500 million.

W

Is this movie going to be anything like The Wiz? Bunch of niggers running around dancing and singing n shiet.

>We
Don't compare yourself to me, leaf.

>Don't compare yourself to me, leaf.

My apologies. I thought I was talking to another man, not some ignorant monkey whose social status is equivalent to that of a hunk of shit on the side of the road.

I just find it hilarious how unintentionally racist the designs are....

More power to em, if Hollywood wants to be silly retards, great.

Keep slurping that nigger cum, faggot.

As an usher, I'm dreading it. Any film which attracts a black demographic attracts trouble, every goddamn time.

If it flops, the media narrative will be saying that it failed because of racism and trump

Sup Forums said the same thing about Wonder Woman.

What are they going to say if/when this is a success? If you want to be included in a screencapped collage of people being wrong about the success of this movie, give me a (you) with your thoughts.

It really won't.
It'll under perform compared to other Marvel movies, sure, but it'll hardly flop.

you can't let normies know you're boycotting it, that will make them want to spite you because of self hatred.

>we both know
You don't get to speak for other people. Making that assumption doesn't make you a man. Nice try though. Seems like your cheap tactic got figured out and you're pridefully trying to cover your ass.
>b-but I thought I was talking to a man
That's illegal in your country.

Oh snap the leaf strikes back.

>Black Panther will flop
i bet they actually tried to get a decent script together and itll be better than the last 10 they shat out, plus with all the POC hype they'll eat that shit up.

We wuz kangz n shieet the movie

Nah it'll do like 6.8/10, not enough to be good but enough to monetarily justify a sequel

Blow it out your ass, you talk like a fag.

Except for the nigger human torch movie all marvel movies make money even antman.

Just because it will be less successful than all of the others doesnt mean it will flop. It will still make more money than put into it. I imagine they also are paying the niggers less money to star in it. Go Kangz.

Go see Blade Runner in theatres, even if you already saw it. Tuesdays are cheaper or something.

Any white that attends will be culturally enriched by the niggers and wind up becoming a statistic

lol we were oppressed n shit while making a kill whitey movie. Pay us more, whitey!

>recommending pure unadulterated shit
kys
That movie is a fucking travesty to the first film.

You didn't see it, faggot.

Yes I fucking did you cunt.
If I could murder that googly eyed fuck and the rest of the cast for """staring""" in this poorly written/acted/cgi "enhanced" mess with no consequences, I would.

>Black Panther will flop,
yes
>and it will be the beginning of the end for their lies.
nah

That's just like your opinion man.
The sequel is better in some ways. And it's world is obviously hell on earth, not something the filmmakers are asking us to follow.
I would say the movie is based even because love still survives in their miserable world.

Going tonight just because of this post, no irony. Fuck all WE WUZ films.

ITT: people underestimate the dependence on the Chinese market for a film's success and the absolute hatred of niggers by those same Chinese.

I hate Niggers as much as you lot, but I think this movie looks great, except for that bald sheboon with the flared nostrils and a chip on her shoulder.

i better watch this movie and carry aound the ticket so i can everyone show that i am no racist

Underrated and sad at the same time because things really are like that now.

this

Ticket sales will be huge after the first of the month and quickly dry up because white people are racis. Sheeeeit.

It'll do great and then I won't have to see threads like this anymore.

How bad do you guys think it will flop? Most movies do shit in the US box office and then the Chiggidy Chinese save it.
That’s why so many fucking Transformers movies get made because gooks love that shit, but gooks do not love black people. This shit is going to bomb so fucking hard I hope the studio has a lot riding on it so it fails even harder.

Wtf I thought it was out already

a movie starring a black cast won't do well in china

it WILL do well in the states though, as its a MAHVEL movie

>Reminder that any non-nigger who goes to the cinema, to see this garbage, is a cuckold and a nigger-lover.

Implying I go to the movies in the first place (no, I won't be seeing this piece of shit)

No marvel movie has flopped and from pre orders black panther wont either

We always try to see all the capekino in theather but I'm going to see if my wife and her son will want to pass on this one

No it won’t do well in the states. It will do well on rotten tomatoes. Check that audience score tho!

>Flop
Dependes, it will probably be successful in USA and western Europe. Not sure if the chinks will be interested in seeing a black movie

The chinese market is irrelevant.

It will not flop. It will sell great in the first week, mainly due to a few normies, basically ever nigger in America, and the hard core comic fans. After the first week or 2 and after the niggers have all seen it a few dozen times, then sales will dry. The hard core comic fans will go in hoping for the best, and its almost 100 percent guaranteed that they will come out hating it due to the certainty of social justice scenes, slavery references, white guilt promotion, etc. Look at Spiderman. The comic book fans basically abandoned the movie franchise due to "diversity".

So we will see great reviews from hollywood. Great sales initially, and then the mass censoring of people who are sick of diversity. The comic fans will wash their hands of the movie franchise, and niggers will chimp out like normal.

We can expect a great deal of violence after the movie opens as chimpouts break out around the nation. Most movie theatres in cities will be trashed due to chimping. Its likely that the theatres will stink of grease after each showing, and random sex in the theatres is a possibility. And of course when they hit the streets to chimp after the movie is over, they will assault whitey for oppressin Wakanda and shieet.

This plus we wuz kangz bullshit will become even bigger. Start making kangz hoodies, sport jerseys aND sheeiitt to sell to retards.

Also, it will cause them to become more bold and chump out harder because everyone is a kang but has to prove that they are more of a kang. I for one welcome my new tree ornaments.

I will rewatch it one of these days