imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>Random by Padre Oct 15
imgur.com/a/OeCnv
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 17
>Tiger forces complete final phase of Mayadin op, clearing Muhassan, Bo Lil, Bo Omar, and al-Abd
>SDF: Raqqa declared cleared, last IS fighters transported out to an undisclosed location
>Sy MoD: Israeli jet violated Sy airspace before missile response
>SAA liberates town of Janenah on the Euphrates
>Netanyahu: It's unacceptable for Syrian forces to target Israeli jets
>Iraqi Armed Forces have taken control of Rabi'a border crossing on Syrian border
>Highest ranking ISIS commander reportedly killed by SyAAF in Quraytayn
>Shoigu: Operation in Syria nearing completion, still many issues to tackle
>SAA discovers more Israeli made weapons in IS storage facility
>H Homs: jihadist rebels break cease-fire and attack SAA positions, several civis killed
>E Ghouta:Rebels break ceas-fire and shell with mortar&missile fire Damasc,4 civis dead,9injured
>Peshmerga have abandoned city of Sinjar, Yazidi led PMU have asserted control of the city
>Scores of Peshmerga killed during brief battle for Kirkuk

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CB10j1FXmxo
allafrica.com/stories/201710130697.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VR3LQN-tMg0
twitter.com/HaiderAlAbadi/status/920403245872369670
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksverhetzung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>All the retarded ass*dist dick lickers here who _actually_ believe they managed to shot down a F-35 with a fucking S-200
Bwhahahahahahahahaahahahahaha.
The F-35 is not even operational, weapon systems aren't mounted until 2018, it's only doing training flights and yet somehow it flew to a bombing mission in Syria and then was shot down. Hahahahaha.

lmaooooo you retards are so pathetic, you have your heads up so deep in assad's pussy you will literally believe anything assad*st media will say.

It is known that Ar*bs and M*slims lie all the time to create propaganda for their own subhumanoid citizen monkeys, who literally swallow every load of misinformation they spew at them (just like you).

SYRIA SHOT DOWN 6000000 GORILLION ISRAELI JETS USING WOOD ARROWS, ALLAHU ACKBAR!

/SG/=AHAHAHA ISRAHELL BTFO AMIRITE FELLOW BASED MUDSLIME BROTHERS11! XDD!!!11! BRAISE ALLAHH!11!

Fucking non human cattle bastard dipshit goyim, I am literally ashamed to share the same DNA as you, and to share this sacred earth (that was created for us and only for us) with you excuse of oxygen consuming parasites.

By G-d I pray that each and every single one of you will meet the sword soon. AMEN your demise will come soon. AMEN you will all suffer. AMEN you will all perish.

G-d bless the holy nation of Israel, and may he curse its enemies for eternity.

AMEN.

kurd/jews btfo

اللهم أنصر أسودك في بقاع أرضك علي من ظلمك وظلمهم وظلم نفسه ,لااله الاالله محمد رسول الله
youtube.com/watch?v=CB10j1FXmxo

nice emergency bread

>AMEN
Do jews also say amen?

I hereby bless this thread by touching the bread.

Nth for fuck bongroach and his mudskin family

Onur always makes me remember the time when shitposters still had class

Bruh...

Amen to that my brother

>South Africa: SA Takes Measures Against Plague

allafrica.com/stories/201710130697.html

>mudskin
>black people
WDHMBT?

HAHAHAHAHA REPORTS SAY THAT 10 PESHMEME SOLDIERS GOT BEHEADED

ONUR WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY

FUCK ALL COMMIE K*RDS DEATH TO ALL SUBHUMAN BIJIS

DEAD K*RDS L M A O CANT EVEN FIGHT IRAQI SOLDIERS HAHAHAHAA

8/10

last one
ty bibi for the meme material

اللهم توفني على شهادة أن لا إله إلا الله، وأن محمدا رسول الله

How is it safe for the SAA to use apple products anyway? Wont their intel get in the hands of the Mossad?

When did you start to hate the Jews?

انا مع دولة الخلافة النابعة من شباب الاسلام المسالم للمسلمين ونار على المعتدي الكافر ولست مع دولة البغدادي التي تقتل في شباب الاسلام

You fuckers pissed off Onur, it was back when 99% of the users were masturbating on kurdish girls.
Only the turk and arab users here hated the kurds.

اللهم من اراد بلمسلمين خيرن فوفقيه الا كل خير ومن اراد بل مسلمين شر اللهم رد كيده في نحره وجعل الدارة عليه امين يارب العالمين

Th*s f*rm of sh*tp*sting is the w*rst kind of sh*tp*sting and incredibly stale

Kurds are based as fuck, unlike you nigger loving swedes. KYS cucked swede slime

I don't hate jews, but anti-semitism being such a big taboo makes them a great source of edgy black humor.

I do hate the arrogance of israel and its policy though

That was before /sg/ found out that turkish girls are better than kurdish girls.

>N*rway

k*rd detected hahaaha cant even win vs iraqi soldiers hahahaaha peshmeme soldiers surrendering kirkuk without a fight hahaahahahahahaaa

باءذن اللہ جئناکم بالذبح یا روافض مرتدین کفار و یہود ۔ دولت الاسلام باقیہ باقیہ باقیہ

It's unknown how many percent he is turk and how many percent he is somali so I call him a nigger roach just in case

onur pissed off /sg/ with his constant shitposting

>99% of users jack off to kurdish girls

WRONG!

Are there non-arrogant Jews?
Arrogance over the goyim is the core aspect of their culture.

Legally you cant hate jews in Germany.

> I do hate the arrogance of israel and its policy though
You can thank your ancestors for their incompetence for its existence. Just stop sending them money and your submarines to make our job easier.

>tfw can't decide how to best serve Russia
I need Russia for guidance.

I honestly dont find turkish girls attractive.

>2017
>the fucking Plague returns
Mother nature is trying her hardest to control the negroid populus and we're stopping her again...
ffs

Oh Jundullah unite! Now is the time of the Khilafah!

I WANT OF THIS RIDE

Haha apple! Hella able

kek

Preparations for a political dialogue between the regime and the opposition at a Russian military base in Syria supervised the killing of about 6 thousand Syrian civilians.

>BRAKING:
>Bird in a collision with a F35 was lightly ingured.
>According to his family he is recovering fast amd expected to get released from the animal clinic tomorrow.
>RuMod:
>He may let some feather's on duty but we are proud he is part of the special forces (1 trillion hunters) and he will get honored

if being jewish makes them arrogant then I hate them for that, I just think hating only based on identity is stupid.
Though hating on appearance is ok.
I vote and shitpost accordingly can't do much more

I don't really think they share intel with computers, they use tablets and smartphones more for gps/googlemaps, you even see Russian pilots do this in the older jets.

Hallå äpple?

Voting doesnt work.

I agree my brother, now is the time of the Khilafah!

These Russian memes are so bizarre, do they simply not translate well to English?

>
Turkish girls are all whores anyway.

Cant the Mossad and other agencies use those devices as tracking/recording devices? I wont trust apple or an android system if I was the Syrian Arab Army.

How could this happen? D:<
youtube.com/watch?v=VR3LQN-tMg0

Than join the Dawlat my brother!
It's never too late for Shahada!

Theyre not European, so no theyre not.

The Jews suck

This is a crime in Germany

It takes
One bird
I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how fast you fly

ASSAD IS JUST STRONG
ALSO RUSSIAN AIR SUPPORTS 24/7

Kys k*rd rapebaby

But you can say Christians suck? And Muslims, Hindus suck. Etc.
Lets face it, the jews have Germany by the balls.

*blocks the aircraft path*

>He doesn't know turkish girls pretend to be virgins to their future turkish husbands while they ride white cock during their time abroad.

Ouch
twitter.com/HaiderAlAbadi/status/920403245872369670

It wouldn't surprise me if they could track the devices but there would be noway to tell who is who since all sides including the jihadis are using them for the same purpose.

Bongroach with revisionist history of /sg/ again, or alternatively, things that never happened

Reminder: /sg/ shitposters used to praise k*rds and some even went to syria to join them

>slaps your qt aeromorph gf's stealth coating
wat do

باسم الاب والابن والروح القدس

Why the fuck are the Turks still siding with the rebels? Wouldn't it make more sense at this point to support Assad for his inevitable fight with the YPG?

Heresy you polytheist

While eurocucks look for a black dude to ride their wife while they film it and play with their micropenis.

>not downloading the pics in 1920x1080

>fly back to base and cry at the 100 million dollar aircraft that is now useless

It's the circle of life. The grass is always greener on the other side.

You must be a newfag. /sg/ was very friendly towards the kurds until their hasakah betrayal.
Even after hasakah kurds were seen as neutral, not as bad as the FSA.

>sharing it in 1920x1080 to prove you've seen them originaly

The thing with Apple and Google is that they would willingly provide the Mossad with the means to hack these systems.

No, that's a crime as well.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksverhetzung
If you publicly say bad things about or against a national, racial, religious group or a group defined by their ethnic origins you break the law. However, it's not defined where the line between Free Speech (a constitutional right in Germany) and Volksverhetzung is. It's basically up to the Judge.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
GIVING HIMSELF THE MERIT
HIS GODDAMN NERVES
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
>WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Is the snowslav who asked stuff about deportations still around?

Also Holocaust denial always is Volksverhetzung.

Im pretty sure jews will get special treatment while christians wont.

Will you fuck off with your repetitive nonsense?

T. Worshipper of al-lat, al-3uzza and manat

Nothing pisses me off more than the Westerners that go and fight with the kurdish terrorists in Syria.

Hey the kurd lover is here.

Regarding holocaust denial, they do. In other cases it's up to the Judge. Only very public cases are prosecuted and additionally the Judge can essentially decide on his own. The law is absolutely arbitrary.

are they doing that?? they are not?
perhaps immigrated kurds

>beatings

N E W

Microscopic if i don't even know what to say

Can anyone remember a time when Iraq was not at war?

some commie larpers actually do

Yeah, they're Communist mainly. Fanbois of the so-called "Rojava Revolution" are also commonly Muslim however.

im an oldfag alright, but didnt follow /SG/ in 6+ months

Yup.

Cmon man, there are even swedes fighting with them with no kurdish blood whatsoever.

JUST

I remember my parents keking when we watched the news and the Baathist defense minister or some general said they would defeat the Americans.

I was about to say they aren't LARPing but then I realized that TQILA doesn't actually do combat.