Statistics prove that gays ARE more likely to be child molesters

>A homosexual cannot automatically be considered a child molester, said Judith Reisman, president of the Institute for Media Education in suburban Louisville, Ky.
>However, with 17-24 percent of boys being sexually abused by men by age 18, nearly as many as the 25 percent of girls, there is cause for concern, she said.
>Since heterosexuals outnumber the homosexual population about 44 to 1, as a group the incidence of homosexuals molesting children is up to 40 times greater than heterosexuals, she said.

>"You're looking at a much higher rate of abuse," said Reisman, a former university research professor who recently completed a study titled, "Crafting Gay Children." "The Department of Justice just released data and the rate of abuse are off the charts."

(((Reisman)))

kinda a retarded argument OP

>40 times greater

Sweet baby Jesus....

How is it retarded? Gay men make up roughly 2% of the population yet their abuse rates of underage boys is on par with heterosexual men who comprise the other 98%. Per capita, gays are 40x+ more likely to sexually assault children. I don't expect an aussie to understand basic math though.

Stop exacerbating my depression, pol.

Also, child molesters are more likely to be homosexual, but a homosexual isn't more likely to be a child molester.

She's pretty based though.

Science says you're wrong.

If she's a jew, she's betrayed her tribe by going against the narrative they're always trying to push.

>criminals are more likely to be niggers, a nigger isn't more likely to be a criminal

kekd

lrn2math
>checks flag
oh wait

Kek hates fags

>Gay men make up roughly 2% of the population

This is where it gets complicated. 2% of the population is *openly* homosexual; that doesn't account for closeted homosexuals, bisexuals and everything in between.

If you polled that statistic of boys who were molested by men, I think you'd find that a significant percentage of the molesters identified as straight, had wives and children etc. Not to mention how many probably molested girls as well.

So...not debunking this, but you can't take the "40 times more likely" claim at face value. THere's more nuance.

It's not complicated at all. 2% is the factual statistic. After the first sentence of your post the entirety of it is just propaganda, bullshit, and attempts to muddy the waters. You're so obvious it's funny. Things are objective. Things are black and white. And this is one of those things. Go shill somewhere else, the numbers are out and you're wrong.

we know

Nah, he has a point. My uncle molested at least three of my cousins (all dudes) and he's married to a woman.
>many such cases

Being married to a woman doesn't automatically make him a heterosexual, especially given the fact that he fucked 3 little boys. Try again.

What I'm saying is that if you asked him he would probably say he was straight, and statistics on % of fags are usually the result of polls.

someone do the fucking math for me, what % of gay men are pedos?

Also, fucking little boys isn't always about being gay. Think about it, if you were attracted to masculine features, why would you have sex with a little boy who has almost none of those (yet)? I think that it's more like prison-rape in the sense that it's about power and having acces to pussy. Or do you think convicts are disproportionately homosexual?

*not having acces to pussy

If you're fucking another dude in the ass, you're gay. There's no getting around that with any amount of spin or propoganda.

>Propaganda
Dial back your autism. I'm NOT debating that the rate is higher - i'm addressing the "40 times more likely" claim.

Here's what I'm saying:

>17-24% of boys reported being molested by men.

>2% of the population is openly homosexual

both of those statistics are accurate - but they are not 100% related, because:

Not every man who molested a boy in that 17-24% demographic belonged to the 2% demographic of men who are openly gay. A good example is when you consider how many priests/pastors/clergymen molest boys - they certainly do NOT belong to that 2% demographic of openly gay men (if they did they wouldn't be in those positions).

Therefore, the "40 times more likely" is surely innacurate because the percentage of men who are homosexual or otherwise harbor homosexual tendencies is higher than the percentage of men who are openly homosexual.

So what is it about prison that makes people homosexuals? Maybe they're only allowed to drink tap water?

Part of the problem is it uses "sexual abuse of those under 18"
So a 20 year old talks a 17 year old into gay sex, it's added to the list.
It's elementary to say that a higher percentage of gay men are molesters compared to straight men, but those numbers are closer to a hypothetical maximum, not a realistic number.