40% of Americans adults are obese

40 percent of American adults and nearly 20 percent of adolescents are obese — the highest rates ever recorded for the U.S.

One in five adolescents, ages 12–19; one in five kids, ages 6–11, and one in ten preschoolers, ages 2–5 are considered obese, not just overweight.

Overall, 70.7 percent of Americans are either overweight or obese, meaning that an unhealthy weight has become the norm, with normal weight Americans now in the minority.

nbcnews.com/health/health-news/amp/america-s-obesity-epidemic-reaches-record-high-new-report-says-n810231

Wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVQkOc73uJA
youtu.be/lwCRjwDs1Ek
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/10463653/Frenchman-deemed-too-fat-to-fly-finally-heads-home.html
open.spotify.com/track/5S4SVfPT4wT5MQzMAnwlIr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

average american in 5 years

they not only cucked your brain but your body aswell

Because Blacks and Hispanics are so goddamn fat all the time and it fucks our numbers up. Pic related isn't even that fat compared to other black women

...in 20 years.

im obese like a football player
women ogle me all the time.
i don't get it

America fuc yeah

Blacks are not fat, they are curved queens

Show your flag, leaf

>flag
Low energy m8

the 2 things i love most.
burgers
sexy women
mmmmmmmm

>fuck you burgers are delicious.

youtube.com/watch?v=xVQkOc73uJA

80% of nigger "women" are obese. Skews the numbers.

The only obese white people are white trash.

Trump needs to ban fast food and junk food If you faggots had to cook for your self you would stave to death

vs reality

look at the fatness % by race and youll see the true problem. (its niggers and beaners btw)

Obesity is a social construct not rooted in reality.

you are fake news

But whites are a minority in USA so the stats check out.

You don't have to be that big to be considered obese.

You fatsos don't even know what obese means, the pics in this thread are of hyperobese fuckers. You have a ton of obese people in the US that most of you would just call chubby.

Anyone else get the urge to run over fat fucks in scooters as they cross the street?
I saw one today so fat that the scooter could barely move her, had another woman and a child pushing her.
Why take these wastes of resources out of the house at all?

the more obese you have the more morbid obesity you'll get. Look at those children stats, morbid obesity will become the norm in 50 years. 1 on 2 american will drive proudly their electric mobility aid

That's crazy

Add those together, and 60% of america is morbid.
Insane

Maybe he identifies as a skinny man

lel your obesophobia is disgusting

Everyone on food stamps is fat. 1 in 4 Americans are immigrants. Makes sense when all immigrants are welfare.

Who here in the 30%? Feels good that we will be a commodity soon

not arguing against your point, but the BMI is bullshit. I'd have to weigh 165 to be "healthy", *pours Nerds into mouth*

Mfw half of the burgers on Sup Forums can't even leave their cucksheds without some medical electric scooters.

land of the free (just not from your own body)

fat ass!

It's not though, your perception of what's normal is just skewed by having so many fatties around you.

start jewing them out of money as fast as possible before they die

Based on his measurements on wikipedia Hafþór Björnsson is severely obese.

hes all muscle though.

anyone whos all muscle gets excused from bmi.

fatties who think their fat is muscle are still severely obese

Wow, what insightful remark to make, it's not like Björnsson isn't a complete anomaly when you consider the populace as a whole.

America is like Wall-E for real

Except instead of being inside a space ship, we need a space ship to pull them around.

So all muscle is excused but how muscled do you have to be before the number looses meaning. I get that he is at the end of the spectrum but my point is that there is definitely a spectrum and it has more to it than the two inputs height and weight.

Why are Anglos so disgustingly corpulent and obese? Was walking down the streets of Manchester and almost every Anglo is a jiggling mass of cellulite. When will these 'people' sort themselves out?

REEEE TAKE AMERICA BACK NOW!!!!!!

>So all muscle is excused but how muscled do you have to be before the number looses meaning
anything more than 20% body fat is no good m8

there are other bmi indices that use % body fat but thats hard to measure and body builders arent very common so we dont take it into account.

Is it worth investing in electric mobility aid company?

>Was walking down the streets of Manchester and almost every Anglo is a jiggling mass of cellulite.

WE NEED WAR WE NEED FAMINE WE NEED STRUGGLE WE NEED DEATH REEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

For a while the machine shop I worked at was fabricating arts for a company that made lifts for getting fat people into and out of pools. Seemed to be a booming industry.

Holy fuck is Sup Forums obsessed over blacks
>12 percent of the population
>Less than half of which is obese
>SUDDENLY THAT 15 MILLION OBESE BLACKS TURNS INTO 65 MILLION PEOPLE!

Have you seen the new Big Bounder model for Americans really grabbing life by the horns?

black obesity proportion is higher than all other groups

damn I will look more into it, too bad I'm poor and can't create a company

we wuz whale n shiet

lmao wtf

Ffs

What are the black cylinders near the wheels? It's like some turbo boost?

motors you stupid frog.

I'm so glad I exercise everyday and eat healthy. I really hate fat people.

Can we do anything to shift healthcare costs onto these people specifically? To make them carry more of their own burden, and thus see their incentives more clearly.
How about increasing their food costs somehow? Is the government presently pursuing any policies that reduce food prices? How about deregulating food safety? Sickness might drain some weight itself and the threat of it would reduce the hedonic value of gluttony.

And I know that half of this thread including OP is fat. Either exercise or fucking die.

How about the Big Bounder Plus with the following:

Power 1000 Option for users up to 1000 lb
All BIG BOUNDER H-Frame features, Power 700 option features and …
» Super Torque 4M Motors (ST4M)
» Solid bar stock arm tips
»Solid bar stock in many frame members
» Rated for a 1000 lb user

Don't let 1000lbs get you down. You can live the life of a full blooded American without such things as chins or the ability to see your own genitalia anymore.

It's time you got with the plan, Yanks. It's time to ride the Big Bounder into the sunset with the rest of your countrymen.
It's the American Way.

It's really neat when niggers and spics, the two most obese groups in the USA, skew the numbers for the rest of us, isn't it?

my fucking sides

Oh pardon my ignorance t. fatsy, i'm european fatass wheelchairs don't exist here.
It looks like inspired by hummer. Really powerful

Does anyone else think that maybe it's the jews poisoning the food supply to make us fat?

No, I think it's abundance of cheap food, lack of willpower, and no government protection net combined with the larger population of mexicans and blacks who seem to be prone to obesity.

With corn syrup?

>40% of Americans adults are obese

You know what pisses me off most about this, I'm a fat fuck (25% body fat), but because I'm not round every time I mention to someone that I'm trying to lose weight I get bombarded with "why, you're not fat" type comments.

We have gotten so fat as a whole that being fat is now considered being skinny and being obese is just normal. I fucking want out but there is no better country to go to.

>I'm trying to lose weight

Godspeed, Fatty.

Hey I get to enjoy a white chocolate mocha.

Wanna know why?

Because I'm not fat and I work out everyday.

>often both parents work
>when they do find time to spend with their children
>the parents are exhausted
>children are easily pacified
>with snacks
>with tv / video games
>so crap habits are established during childhood

tl;dr
Parents are too tired to raise their kids properly and take unhealthy shortcuts for the sake of convenience.

While I agree with you that nobody knows what the fuck normal is anymore, BMI is objectively the worst way to measure obesity.

As an example, I am 6'2 260 and 25% body fat. If I cut down to 15% body fat that puts me at 235 which is right between overweight and obese. I know that most people it works for but the second you touch a weight BMI becomes fucking worthless.

Cut out sodas entirely.

Stick to water, coffee, tea, milk.

No candy whatsoever, not even fast food.

Eat the entire rainbow of fruits and vegetables. Eat multigrain toast and hard boiled eggs. Eat oatmeal with raisins and a little butter, no sweetener.

Salmon, chicken, steak.

You see where I'm going with this.

It's easy m8, start dipping quit eating and never touching a beer again. I ballooned up to 300 and hated myself, down to 260 now with another 25 pounds to go till I hit my goal.

seat is too small im afraid, wont be able to fit pic related.

well there is your equality in the workplace

Obesity is a genetic disease and should be treated as a sickness

I wrestled all from 6th grade through my senior year in college. Controlling my weight has never been a challenge, I just got lazy and complacent and all hell broke loose. I'll make it back down by 2018 or die trying.

Most of them are niggers. Or spics.

20% of Americans are immigrants.

Intermittent Fasting for Weight Loss

youtu.be/lwCRjwDs1Ek

>20 million fat beaners
>15 million fat niggers
>35 million fats of the total
>white fats are only 30 million

See how it works?

When they have bad attitudes toward me, they're way too easy to intimidate and overpower. They're already insecure and know I have more discipline. Then with a few mean comments and a lot of ignoring I hurt their feelings into eating even more.
Really "leans down" the workplace when they inevitably rage-quit.

Here. I monitor CICO, weigh daily, am swimming laps on weekends. 18.2 BMI

Yeah, fatties spit pseudoscience without taking BMI or body fat measurement into account, or the glaring fact that society upholds those who keep up their looks. Plus size models do not sell clothes.
I would rather be dead than obese.

You will, it'll take a little time. A year will make you look very different.

funny thing is the dude in that pic is actually French, well... he's "French"

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/10463653/Frenchman-deemed-too-fat-to-fly-finally-heads-home.html

open.spotify.com/track/5S4SVfPT4wT5MQzMAnwlIr

There is a pregnant mandemic in America that needs to stop.
The way our male white-cuck genes store fat is 90% bellyfat and 10% distributed across the rest of the body, (if you live a no exercise lifestyle).
I work a shitty customer service job and like 90% of the families and couples that come in have husbands in their 20's that look like they are pregnant.
I can understand if you're past 30, a bit chubby and have kids. But there are so many dudes that come in with skinny fucking arms and "POP CULTURE REFERENCE" T-shirts that fit tight across their bellies exposing their disgusting chub to the rest of the world. It's revolting, have some dignity you fucks.
Do some push-ups and sit-ups before bed for Christ's sake, go for a jog every now and then. Even if you don't lose a ton of weight, It will help make your bodies look more proportional instead of making you look like faggoty pregnant betacucks.
I hate exercise as much as the next burger, but now at 23 I have to strive to go for runs every few days to prevent the disgusting chub tumor from growing from my chest. It's not that hard. Our country has lost all sense of physical self-respect.
When you get fat you're supposed to feel like a piece of shit. It motivates you to change. Now people get chubby and think "well at least I'm not fat."
This needs to change immediately.

>make us fat
kys fatty. fat people are fucking disgusting. stop eating so much sugar fatty.

Post pic of your body or no balls

We wouldn't have this issue if we had less fucking body positive sjws.

6'5" / 190 here, I should just head over to /fit/

Eating is awesome

>in the wake of her degrading experience
>is a lifetime of literally endless degrading experience
>wake=tsunami

Repurposed Union Pacific locomotive shed

Stop being fat.