Do you think Hillary really lost because of the shit that went down with the frog?

Do you think Hillary really lost because of the shit that went down with the frog?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4
youtube.com/watch?v=3vZxMDW-6Zo
rank2traffic.com/Sup
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-state-department-reveals-2800-huma-abedin-government-documents-weiners-laptop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She lost because she's an evil bitch that got fucked by 30+ years of karma.

KFFP

no. it was gold though

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4

kffp?

Fpbp

Declaring war on a cartoon frog didn't help

>claims to be mentally stable
>declares war on a cartoon frog

man i miss the 2016 election

She lost broadly for the same reason she lost in 2008. She was the hawk and her opponent the (relative) dove. Ordinary Americans are sick of war.

Ive seen 3 Hillary rallies and every single one filled 1/10th if not less of the capacity of the venue. Ive seen a couple Bernie rallies and it was overpacked (as well as Trump rallies). Hate to say it but if that evil witch didnt completely steal the nomination from Bernie, he would nist likely become president. Think we owe that Witch a thanks. Lel

But seriously I know so many retarded Bernie supporters that voted Trump to spite her for doing that and she had a pathetically small following to begin with. The only true Hillary supporters are absolutely brainwashes robots that have no idea about literally anything or they're completely aware of how evil and corrupt she is and they're down with the globalists.

All the anger and insults that have been leveled at Trump during his presidency are NOTHING compared to the diamond-hard pure hatred that was channeled through Sup Forums (and to a lesser degree, t_d) during the election.
It was such a palpable thing, there's no way she could have overcome it.

It was a good time, and trump winning felt like the greatest orgasm I had ever had

She sure did get fucked.

You just have to look at that entirety of a failed campaign.
>a completely failed candidate that has nothing in common with ordinary people and never actually worked a day in her life
>history that would put her more in line with RINO's like Jeb
>100% backed by corporate interest and the 1%
>double standards everywhere
>can't pure a beer, has to be carted to a chipotle to look like a normal human
>needs a fixed race to defeat a heremit communist that got a new summer house and super sport car out of his pretend to be candidate run
>switches her positions 180° and goes "yeah yeah what the heremit commie said, like I don't care but please clap"
>yell at a fucking cartoon frog
>entire media back her yet nobody believes what she says, not even the democrats
>makes up a fringe right wing movement just to yell at something
>call everyone who don't like her "racist, blablablabla, deplorable, literally hitler nazis"
>spergs out over and over again, can't even walk up 3 stairs or collapses from overheating at 21°C
>needs a team of 24 people just to make up a single tweet

I don't know where she lost, but the combination turned everyone away.

There were a lot of factors that led to her loss, not limited to:

>her unpopularity as a candidate
>her not being very-well liked among the populace
>the email scandal
>the FBI investigation which trolled her campaign something fierce
>being pro trade at a time when a good segment of America had suffered under two decades of NAFTA while hailing TPP (which was something objectively worse to the individual person) as the gold standard
>being cozy with Wall Street as Obama let them get off with impunity
>speaking of Obama, she had to run up against the Rube-Goldberg clusterfuck of Obamacare
>on top of that, the week before the election, premiums were stated to go up, which made the break to Trump even easier in spite of claims of "racism"
>WikiLeaks revealing how fucked Bernie was from the outset and that she was fed debate questions
>see
>her sheer lack of authenticity in everyday life, almost as if each syllable and action was focus-group tested (hot sauce in her bag, anyone?)
>the combination of not being liked or popular meant that enthusiam for her decreased as the campaign went on
>not visiting the Midwest due to shitty data collection
>finally, had to run against the milquetoast legacy of Obama while claiming that America, where the coasts are okay and the midland is suffering greatly due to her husband (among other things) is already great

Trump, in many ways, was the perfect counter. The great irony is that she had her personal pick of opponents and still lost.

B-b-b-but look at how many people there were!

Shit, I forgot about her passing out during the 9/11 memorial, but the rest of it still stands.

It looks incredibly stupid to any boomer to see a woman literally arguing with a cartoon. Not only that, a woman trying to run for president of the USA.

To millenials, it looked like that episode of black mirror. You know that memey netflix show everyone loves for some reason that's just a higher prod budget twilight zone.

Basically no, it didn't kill her campaign, but it definitely hurt it because of the stupidity of arguing over a FUCKING CARTOON FROG.

No. She lost because she had a fucking stroke in public.

So you're saying there's still a chance? Will you match my pledge of $6, a used toyota corolla, and ripping bong?

you forgot to circle a couple.
find waldo

No, the internet "meme war" had virtually no impact on the election. The disgruntled farmers and miners of the rust belt that actually swung the election have no interest in twitter banter and meme magic.

But it's nice that Sup Forums believes otherwise because lefties are actually stupid enough to believe it too, it's kind of funny, a self-reinforced idiocy that will help Trump greatly in 2020 because it means the dems still don't understand why they actually lost.

Be glad it happened

killer fucking first post?

I think the worldline shifted a bit when she posted an article about pepe the nazi frog on her campaign website

In some small part. Putting that Pepe tirade on her campaign's web site called certainly her judgement into question. The conservative news stories about her obsession with Pepe helped too.

I frog post only like once a month now, my heart belongs to spurdo

it's always shills parroting this because you've been instructed on the powerful reverberations of arcane meme magic

SILENCE AND WATCH

>lost a war to Vietnam farmers
>lost a war to Afghan goat hoarders
>lost a war to an imaginary frog
Just another page in American history

Everything in the universe is related to everything else. Even isolated critical points in time and space have a common undercurrent of chaos, the same chaos that we are all fractal-ly traversing through time.

I never wanted 2016 to end. Far and away best year of my life for multiple reasons, but the endless divine comedy of the election was reason number 1 that I wish time just froze. I have never laughed harder in my life

His truth is marching on

Don't forget just how unbearable and overwhelmingly smug and self-righteous her base was

>Russia mocking others for losing to Afghan goat herders
Pls Ivan, this is a safe space. We've all been there.

Oh fug. What would spurdo campaign memes have looked like? They wouldn't have worked as well bit looking back, it would have been funny.

As a frog we only had the results in the morning, and this was the hardest morning wood I ever had!
Sad le pen couldn't makes it tho

No, but I believe it.

fpbp

She is pure evil and most people know it. She also worked with the Russians to make Trump look bad and now it's going to bite her - or maybe not.

She has gotten away with literally everything. Literally. Everything. So why not get away with some more shit? Her entire life is a lie.

some pepe for hillary.

I wish she had won for you guys. Sometimes it has to get worse before it gets better. That's what happened here.

I was going to vote for her until that speech in Reno. It didn't cause me to decide, "Well fuck you Hillary". It caused a crack in my conditioning that spread as Wikileaks got released. The crack was the realization that Hillary cannot hide that she is control freak. She had the entire media on her side. But it wasn't enough. Alex Jones is a threat. A cartoon frog is a threat. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

it's simply logistically impossible
what reach do you expect Sup Forums have, exactly? the board has at its absolute most positive estimate about 130.000 american users
that's simply too small to swing anything on a national scale

>Her entire life is a lie.
You don't know the half of it. Clinton? What the fuck is that name?

Not William Jefferson Blythe III's name.

comfy bump for hillary

>130.000 american users
kek. you're delusional. CNN wishes it had our coverage.

youtube.com/watch?v=3vZxMDW-6Zo

this

Ebin benis XDDDDDD

you can look this up you know
stats are public

That was also a factor. If supporting a candidate leads to a ban from your social circles and/or online, the support just becomes suppressed instead of extinguished. The images from election night will be unforgettable.

Stats don't reflect reach, smart guy.
Every child in America. Sup Forums owns them a piece that they think is "themselves" is actually Sup Forums.. Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. King of the underworld.

>that pickle
ben garrison is a god damned psychic.

children don't vote

they kill

Hah! nothin' personell, shill.

That one was actually the dagger. If you look at the one consistent LATimes poll, you'll see her fucking tank from that and never fully recover

>b-b-but her bad health is just a conspiracy

That collapse was the biggest dose of karma I have ever seen in my life. Dismissing rightful concerns about the very obvious failing physical health of a potential president as deranged fringe lunatics, only to get tossed into a van like a dead homeless person that you accidentally ran over by your security team was a justice that the universe itself inflicted upon her. The damage control the media tried to do for that was absolutely appalling and made me genuinely angry.

>biggest election of our lifetime
>go to war with a cartoon frog

she didnt have her priorities in order, which means her life was a mess

that's never a good sign, and it is indicative of a much bigger underlying problem

Everyone that says Bernie would have won are forgetting how angry and hateful Hillarys voters are. Do you really think they would have voted for him after he took the Queens position, a fucking white kike male? I think they would have voted for Jill Stein or wrote Hillary in and he would also have lost.

I forgot the pickel episode was thanks to Kimmel. What a faggot.

Absolutely, probably the biggest flub in all of election history.
>all because Trump retweeted his smugpepe fanart in the early campaign
You literally CAN'T just make this kind of shit up.

Not only that but we have Hillary and the DNC to thank for promoting Trump through the primaries and getting Yeb! to stand down because they thought beating Trump would be like segway hopscotch. Thanks dems! Thanks hillary! True patriots.

Everything needs to be labeled as a hate symbol. This shit need so become so ridiculous that any sane person can see how retarded it is.

Yes, they are.

rank2traffic.com/Sup Forums.org

In September 2016, Sup Forums reached 88 million sessions a day.

~35% of Sup Forums sessions are American.

As you can see from pic related, Sup Forums is a disproportionately massive part of Sup Forums.

Let's be conservative and assume that, 88 million sessions, 20% of them were on Sup Forums. 17.5 million. Of these, lets assume the website average of 35% were American, for around about 6.5 million.

If only half of the American users on Sup Forums during the election cycle were pro-Trump, that's still 3 million people.

I can only imagine how much the guy who drew the original smug pepe must be kekking his ass off every day.

didn't help, but her campaign had no idea what it was doing.

she would have done better if she never campaigned.

No matter what the size of contributors to the board itself are, the amount of people Sup Forumsposting on jewtube, twotter, faceberg, et all far outshadows it. It's kind of scary, stepping out into the normalnet and it's like you're still on Sup Forums.

The American public had a duty to Pokemon Go to the polls and vote for Hillary. It was her turn.

those session numbers are counted monthly, not daily
also individual sessions don't equal individual users

I don't care what anyone says I love that we did this

you guys did cause a ruckess, pretty funny for what should be the ass of the internet.

hillarys campaign was built around trying to generate memes. bitch dabbed and told a cartoon frog to fite her. its sad what oldtimerz does to the brain

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-state-department-reveals-2800-huma-abedin-government-documents-weiners-laptop/

This will take her down.

10/10

Kekked hard

Im in tears

Meant to post this pic.

Cunt ass Hillary lost because America has hated her since 1992. Ffs, her husband got a rim job in the oval office, and nobody felt bad for her.

Probably contributed. What were they thinking? They attempted that horrible pokemon go vote thing so they'd probably done some kind of thinking about trying to reach the younger nerdier voters. But why did declaring war on a meme seem like the way to do it? That shit was like shadow boxing except she lost.

Remember this one goys?

eurgh and the horrible staged "little girl meeting"

Can we get some good liberal tears posted?

>because you'd be in jail

>It looks incredibly stupid to any boomer to see a woman literally arguing with a cartoon. Not only that, a woman trying to run for president of the USA.
Just a little bit.

Nah, it was clearly the couple million spent on facebook ads - totally defeated Clinton's billion dollar campaign, which also utilized facebook ads.