One piece thread

Why is post time skip Nico Robin so Moe.

Who remembers when Usopp fought Luffy. Pic related

Kekk

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

only in the manga.

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

>ash watching the fight
this is a next level Pokemon GO

I really want to know what is going on with the other group. I bet they've landed in Wano already and are waiting for everyone else to show up.

Do you think Magellan could defeat Kaido 1v1?

because she's 30 now so she's officially mother tier

She seems so much older than Hancock

Hancock is the hottest in the world though

Is it me or has every OP thread been dead?

it's been pretty hard to watch/read since punk hazard or dessrosa. somewhere around there. magic is gone.

The slog killed the hype, then hating the autists killed the momentum.

I'd post Monet for nakama stuff to build fervor again, but I've got a new job with the police so I'm pretty tired from normie stuff and I don't have time for that more than an hour on the weekend.

>normie

the last one uses "edition" so that's might be it

kaido must have haki

Because the manga is shit again after a good Zou arc and people feel like this arc will be as bad or even worse than Dressrosa. At least Dressrosa had Doflamingo,Law,Zoro, Barto/Cavendish but the current arc is filled with shit characters with shit design and fillers chapters.

>no one has done this for zou/todtland

>monetfag is a Oda dicksucker
Why am I not surprised?

Good riddance.

>Monetfag amounting to anything
I don't believe this.

soon. maybe when threads arent so dead. I can get more stuff for it

Anybody know a download or a torrent the Long Ring Island Arc (Episodes 207-227) subbed 720p? Seems like everything that isn't a shitty 480p stream's been taken down.

She has the best reaction faces.

why post enies lobby nico robin is so dependant and useless?

Impel down is the best arc out of the entire series, without a doubt

>most interesting and lovable characters
>arguably most interesting environment
>second only to marineford in hype
>actually tense moments
>Mr. 2, Mr. 3, motherfucking buggy and jinbei
>Mr. 2's sacrifice

I lost brain cells reading this.

You kidding? It,s basically Luffy running and screaming. Yeah, seeing Buggy and Crocoboy was cool and the new character were awesome, but the pace is horrible and boring.

Fake strawhat arc was the best.

For me

1 ID = Skypiea
2 Sabaody
3 Alabasta

Guys I hate saying it but Rebecca is going to be a badass when she is reintroduced. Weevil is going to Dressrosa to find Luffy. Kyros and Rebecca will protect the country.

Skypiea is my favorite arc also although I really didn't enjoy the fights. The story, characters and adventure made up for it.

Doesn't Kin'emon pretty much confirm that either the Shogun or Kaido have a dragon devil fruit?

pic related

Carrot is best female

Does Shiryuu have a liquore blade?

>captain of second ship
>people still think mihawk will be zoros final opponent

So is the anime finally flopping?

Only KyoAni can save the one piece anime.

Skypiea is my most hated arc. It was the only time it made me drop OP for a few months and then get back into it. Horrifying pacing and snoozable fights. Of course I'm an anime watcher, so maybe manga was actually good.

Favorite is probably Water 7; so much shit happening at once and an actual mystery element surrounding the plot. Also Franky backstory still remains my favorite of the main cast.

I'm going to sound like a faggot but I liked everything about skypiea. Cool setting, interesting fights - Luffy vs wyper was dope - decent tension, adventure feel, and pretty funny as well.

The Skypeia animation is great because it has some of the best crew interaction in the series. It's just handled so well, like with the scenes in the jungle at night when they're coming up with a plan and making dinner.

Even if the anime was still somewhat quality, it would still miss this nowadays since the crew is constantly split and side characters keep tagging along.

Nah, Skypeia was great. I loved the lead-up too with mock town, Luffy's single punch, Cricket, and then the absolute awesomeness of riding knock up stream to the unknown world they'd dared to dream off. The adventure and the crew are what I love One Piece for and Skypeia had both in droves.

amazing

How strong is Wyper
He's the only guy to stalemate Luffy

you are wrong sir

That's a funny way of spelling Ennies Lobie

Ke

Skypeia is good in the manga with the flashback being the only bad part. That being said, the anime looks so bad that it is is only watchable by skipping swaths of episodes.

>thinking the Norland and Calgara flashback was bad

This is now a Nami thread

>Shipping
>One Piece

Get the fuck off this board. Now!

yfw one piece is animated by madhouse

Hmm. I'd say it is. I was pretty fucking hooked on One Piece until about punk hazard. Its been kind hard to watch compared to the rest of One Piece before the time-skip. It lost a lot of its flare. It was a lot more interesting, funny, and generally entertaining before. It still is but not as much and that makes me sad :(

It's because they've been fighting jobbers for a while now. The only one worth beating was Doflamingo.

When is new chapter supposed to come out

This Thursday, like usual.

Do you mind giving me your definition of jobber?

Some guy who would have been untouchable before the time skip, but now they're just there to show how strong the Strawhats have become. They're usually accompanied by underlings that yell out lines like "what have the straw hats been doing these past two years" or "Straw hat luffy? You mean the straw hat luffy from the war 2 years ago, the Grandson of the hero Garp and Son of the revolutionary dragon?".

Franky's dad is crafting those weapons

Liquour vs Cola

>Kaido will never use Nami as a fleshlight

>Every enemy is a jobber
That's what I thought. So why put a limit on post time skip? Arlong was a jobber. Crocodile was a jobber. Lucci was a jobber.

Are there anymore jobbers I should know about?

Reminder that Satori from Skypiea has done more damage to the crew than every enemies in the New World so far.

Because everyone before the time skip actually posed a risk against the Strawhats. They would end the fights all bandaged up and be unable to move for days. Now everyone they fight doesn't even pose a threat to them and they're just there to showcase their new finishing move

I think you are forgetting that every arc in the east blue was the same way.

Luffy didn't take out 50k men without even lifting a finger at East Blue.

Friendly reminder that cedar the pharmacist will join next

It will never happen. Caesar's worldviews and disposition are too different from the strawhats' and he doesn't have a crazy almost unachievable goal like all strawhats with the exception of Brook.

user his goal is to become the world greasiest science. And I don't know if you remember that there's a guy name vega punk who currently holds that position. So for crazy unachievable goal I'm pretty sure that counts. And his world views could easily change once he joins

>his goal is to become the world greasiest science. LOL

You're right. But we're apparently already getting Jimbei and I have a hard time picturing Caesar in the group. It just seems unlikely

I'd watch One Piece Man.

GODAAAAAAAAAA!

Pudding is CUTE

>The lion man looks like a lion
>GODA!

>Totland

TRIGGERED

IT'S FUCKING WHOLE CAKE ISLAND ARC YOU CUNTS GO BACK TO THE ONE PIECE WIKI FROM WENCE YOU CAME

Pudding a shit

When will Ki D Eustass join the alliance?

olympics got priority

Totland sound better and make more sense than whole cake island desu

fuck off with your bait user. The island is fucking whole cake island, deal with it.

it's not like saboady where many small islands formed one island.

yea but this name fucking suck. Actually now that I think about it, Tea party arc sound even better and makes more sense.

Bump

It's a great pun and fits with the whole aesthetic

user, I need your help.
For some reason I can't fap to Hancock unless I kneel before her picture.

>you will never EVER lick Perona's sweaty dirty sour lolita feet after a hot summer day

;_;

No "The Kaido" for shame

Mihawk will get killed by someone, either Shiryuu or that Elder guy who's been sharpening his sword for years, and then Zoro will avenge him.

Who wants to watch a bunch of people contract zika? I heard their pool was green. Nigga what

Tot land is all of her territory. Seeing as how they've been on multiple islands already, the name is fitting.

I can see it and it seems fairly likely

>he's been sharpening his sword for all these years just to fuck up Mihawk.
Zoro said he would never fight for revenge though.

I think gorosei will be final opponents. Roger & co don't even know their strength since they never finished their goal. Gorosei didn't have to intervene. They (or same status individuals) stopped joy boy from fulfilling his promise since that would change their worlds geological phenomena and make it more difficult to control/monitor the citizens of the world.

Luffy & co will surpass both roger and joy boy to set the world straight once again.

Okay then he will fight for the wss title

>anime only watchers have shit taste

more news at 10

a man can only hope

you're the complete autists if you think arcs need to have an official name
kill yourself

When his spirit is broken and he abandons his dreams, ambitions and becomes as worthless as Bellamy, he can support Luffy becoming the King