Democratic Mayor Found Guilty of Raping a 4 year old

Why does the left have such a huge problem with forcibly raping children and promoting pedophilia?

>Former mayor of Hubbard, Ohio (D) Richard Keenan has admitted in court to raping a young child, as President Trump’s urgent investigation into the elite pedophile ring that has infiltrated Washington D.C. and politics nationwide continues taking down high-profile perpetrators. Keenan previously blamed the 4-year-old victim for initiating the acts, describing her as a “willing participant“. He is now facing life behind bars.
>The Youngstown Vindicator reports that according to court documents, the victim told Keenan’s wife about the sexual abuse that began when she was 4-years-old and lasted for three years. When Keenan’s wife confronted him about the allegations, he responded, “I did it.”
>The Democrat mayor also confessed to the allegations to his pastor, a social worker and his brother and sister-in-law, according to documents filed by the assistant prosecutor.
>yournewswire.com/democrat-elite-pedophile-ring-guilty/
The dominos keep falling one by one and Trump is taking them all down. You can't hide, we're coming for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
trib.com/news/local/casper/trial-begins-for-casper-resident-charged-with-sexually-assaulting-/article_16c71547-9ea8-53ca-843b-ea9f19628ae3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ME TOO IS A DISTRACTION

That faggy hashtag was started because pedowood has investigators breathing down its neck. The kikes want to distract from their own abusive behavior so they made this hashtag to broaden the topic.

DON'T LET IT SLIDE, their intention was to sacrifice Weinstein so people would lay off them and right now it's working. What began as an attack on hollywood has morphed into an attack on men in general. NEVER let off the gas, keep digging, and bury this industry once and for all

It's impossible to cover this up with the huge amount of sick fucks being dragged into court now. We're winning this, and like you said, it just takes more digging.

Then don't get cocky, because the whole conversation has been aimed at men in general from being solely aimed at pedowood, and of course every cunt is going to claim they were raped if it means partaking in a vapid trend.

I don't see evidence of it being aimed at men in general with the exception of small, inconsequential pockets of nobodies like Berkeley. This is systematically running through the ranks of career politicians aligned with the left and the kikes and it's on an upsurge.

I mean the hashtag. By letting random nobodies participate they're flooding social media with bs that'll result in pedowood being forgotten about until the next scandal. Obviously your average woman hasn't been "harassed" by a hollywood exec but to feel like they're part of something they include their own experience. It's drowning out the voices that matter

>as President Trump’s urgent investigation into the elite pedophile ring that has infiltrated Washington D.C. and politics
proof that trump is behind this. the fact is the right is as guilty as the left in this pedo shit. anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking newfaggot and hasn't lurked deep enough.

Ah, I see what you're saying. I haven't kept up with the hashtag shit but it makes sense.

>blamed the 4-year-old victim
>"willing participant"

You're factually wrong. Flat out shilling. The left has been doing this shit for over a century; even Stalin as a pedophile. The left are the ones who have pushed for degenerate sexual behavior for 100 years and it's the left currently trying to normalize pedophilia in all sorts of media. It's (((their))) doing and to say it happens equally on both sides shows how fucking unread and uneducated you are.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Bump

>democrats repeatedly being ousted as disgusting deviants
Really makes you think

I was kind of taken-aback by that part too seriously what the fuck

How do I get off this ride?

Bump

Democrats are mostly pedophiles. Prove me wrong.

they gave him life in prison

>willing participant

>willing participant

Seems like he may have actually been a libertarian, or an ancap

You're partly right. The #metoo stuff is to set a precedent. Condition society to have to believe all accusers, then they flip it and bring out some more paid accuser to say Trump harrassed them, etc. You have to believe them because of the precedent set in the Weinstein case.

trib.com/news/local/casper/trial-begins-for-casper-resident-charged-with-sexually-assaulting-/article_16c71547-9ea8-53ca-843b-ea9f19628ae3.html

In case the thread wasn't depressing enough.

This is fine. This is normal now.

At least they're not racists tho amirite?

Bump

Yet another related instance I found today on the board.

Probably a more interesting topic to be sure.

yo spook any idea where htg ran away too?
havent seen em for a week