Would you be sad if America were nuked tomorrow?

Would you be sad if America were nuked tomorrow?

America won't be nuked. You niggers couldn't even do Las Vegas properly.

Yes. Even if it was in an area I absolutely hate, it's still America. I'd almost feel sorry for the sons of bitches that were behind it. It's been a good long while since the full force of the American military, with all of its citizens behind it, bore down on a single target.

More or less, the Patriot in me would kick in, but depending on which city no longer exists, it could be more Patriot or less Patriot.

More for Guam, less for Seattle or LA.

I'd literally start jumping with joy, FUCK am*rica

Just don't forget, you're NATO. We get nuked, you're automatically at war with whomever nuked us.

we would never be told the truth about who nuked us and end up going to war with some random country that Israel doesn't like

Sad because I'll probably be getting nuked next.

>You now realize Boeing would be destroyed.

You should be seriously concerned if Seattle is ever hit.

If we get nuked--to the extent that it actually cripples our country in a significant way--NATO won't mean diddly.

No I'd be happy
SSSSSSSSSS

I'd probably be dead (considering location) and won't be able to read another auscunt shitpost ever again, so yes. Very.

I'm more worried about losing the only West Coast sub base that can handle Tridents than I am losing Boeing's 787 plant. (Palmdale is militarily important, Seattle, not so much).

Still, good trade for Antifa Central.

I've played more than enough Fallout to be completely prepared. Lets do it

Only if I'm not in the blast zone

No, a few years ago yes, but now nope

Not if it was new York or commiefornia, although losing rogan would kinda suck

I would be terrified. If America's fucked, we all are.

No, I have the necessary kit to survive even tough I'm from another country. Welcome to Fallout.

No I would not.

Do we have vaults yet?

Sad if major cities were targeted, which mostly are run by Democrats, and are full of leftist, welfare leeching, dumbasses that support Marxism? Hmm, let me think.

Depends on where.. some area's could do with a good nuking.

I'm happy to get rid of rot wherever it is, anyone want to do some nuclear testing, I would recommend Londonstan at the drop of a hat.

As a NY’er I agree

Is love to see Cali wide off the map

More angry than sad. I'd be supporting our troops that's for certain

If it is nuked you'd be next, Uri

Add Rochdale and Rotherham to that

Yes. I just finished writing a 120 page analysis on why a nuclear WWIII is an impossibility.

This

no. i really just want to see as much destruction as possible before i die, fuck this earth desu

Depends where.

>Gay or European
What's the difference in the (((current year)))

Seeing how nukes would basically only hit 80%+ liberal major cities, its not the worse thing. Lets keep it to only a few cities thing.

I would literally start crying tears of joy. I'm not even memeing. The JewSA is a cancer upon the West. Once it's destroyed, we Europeans will finally be free of it's corrupted influence and can begin the process of reclaiming our nations and our civilisation. Fuck America.

No, I kinda hope it happens

I honestly want to be nuked

No. :D Why would I. We would have fewer slave goys.

It depends, if New York gets nuked during Trading hours and takes ALL Wall Street, I won't be sad

Yes. It would be immoral to celebrate or find joy im death and destruction

Only exception are radical muslims, but this is because they have never respected human life.