Do you have sympathy for voluntary murderers?

Do you have sympathy for voluntary murderers?

If they don't take advantage of the programs then they are retarded. I owe them nothing more.

no more sympathy than i do for injured cops.

>muh just trying to get home to my waifu and kids every night

then become a plumber or something else that doesn't require a bulletproof vest and gun.

I have no sympathy for them because they actually know what they are doing, i have some cop friends and it's just like the cliche: they got in to shoot at people and nothing more. I don't hate them tho.

>ooga booga fuck da poliz
hope you get raped by a feral nigger tee bee ache

None. They are all dumb niggers. It's like walking up to a brick wall, bashing your head against it till your bloody then asking for sympathy. They can fuck right off. They got what they asked for. Not my problem the government and corporations that profited from vets dumb life choices fuck them over.

You chose to do Drugs, dont act like you didnt know the Risks.
You chose to fuck without protection, dont act like you didnt know the risk
You chose to major in Womens Studies dont act like you didnt know the risk

Literally the same logic can be used to obliterate any group the Left panders to.
Fuck off.

Only the non-white ones.

Also Veterans knew the risk, but took it because it was for the right cause (fighting for your nation). The examples I named have fuck all to do with a good cause.

Do you have some Brazilian police webms fampai?

"Imagine its War and nobody sets out to go. War will come to you for you might be able to not share the fighting, you will always share the Defeat."

If you're here for more than one week you'll notice this logic is accepted and applied by Sup Forums. This is just an extension of the logic to something Sup Forums likes sucking the dick of.

When was the last time USA was actually justified to go to war? Mexican-American war?

>I have no sympathy for rape victims. You choose to go out in that short skirt, don't act like you didn't know the risks

Nope, plus they're not even the biggest heroes if job risk is the main factor for "heroism" what about gas station clerks?

Kys

No thanks I'm not a veteran.

So much truth in that statement

Even so you should still give it the old college try

I have no sympathy for dead antifa faggots. You chose to larp as revolutionaries. Don't act suprised when you get shot.

Fucking this.

Zero respect for those that cry about it or wear the veteran propaganda uniform aka the veteran starter pack.

If you went, accepted what happened, got over it, and carry on like a normal respectful citizen then I will respect you. Otherwise you're just another person that needs a zyklon-b therapeutic treatment.

Whisper is cancer

I have no sympathy for women in the Peace Corps, Doctors Without Borders, Green Peace, etc. who get raped. You know how niggers act, don't act like you didn't know the risks.

its hard to tell if you are supporting the op or opposing it

I have no sympathy for fat people. You choose to eat too much food, don't act like you didnt know the risk.

>right cause

You just made me kek right out of my boots.

Almost no one today deserves real, heartfelt sympathy; however, veterans (as dumb or misguided as they might be) do deserve a bit more respect than other government employees.

If you think otherwise you might as well abolish your military and see what happens.

You do realize there are plenty of vets alive today that are injured and had no choice in the matter since they were drafted, correct? I don't expect any faggot using a meme flag to understand even simple concepts, but there it is.

"I have no sympathy for black thugs. You choose wear the mantle of a criminal, don't act like you didn't know the risks."

Seems like a reasonable stance.

Only when they don’t kill white people

>"Shayna, they bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into."
>turns to camera
>"I say, let em crash."

Yes.

Sage.

Yet you sport the flag of murderers.

Every war is justified when all clay is rightful property of the strongest.

I back that up 100%. I tell my daughters that If they dress in revealing clothing then they should expect to be raped. I don't regret it. I'm about what is truth in this world. Doesn't me I won't defend their honor if someone hurts them. It just means that they know the way the world works and can survive on their own.

No, I have no sympathy for death cults that advocate pic related.

You're an absolute retard.

The skirt has nothing to do with whether someone got raped or not. Maybe the visual impact of sexual desire gave the rapist a more neural craving for sex thus he chose that target, but in time it would of been someone else because a rapist is a rapist, and they eventually will commit that crime no matter who wears what. And secondly, the woman (unlike the soldier) did not sign a contract and give their entire being over to a bureaucracy or foreign (bodily wise), external authority.

Bootlicking faggots. You won't think its funny when police are guarding a home in your neighbor and then you figure out later that its a satanic coven where they meet and perform ritual. Order followers are subhuman, just like you.

Who the fuck asked your faggot ass for sympathy, bitch?

Spoken like true nigger.

>2017
>thinking you dont need a bulletproof vest and gun for ever job
Wake up!

Absolutely. Even by just being out on the field and being shot, doing nothing else, they've done more than any anarcho-com ever will.

Implying any government employee deserves any amount of respect?

Kys two times In the back of the head.

>sign up to fight wars for Israel
No sympathy.

i tell my granddaughters the same thing and they are in their 40's, lol.

I have no sympathy for rape victims. You chose to ask for it.

Kek
This thread kills the zogbot.

>the asshurt numales not realizing the point in this statement

Nah, they're white. If you're number one priority is getting home safe every night, then don't take a job where getting severely harmed is a frequent possibility. That's like if I didn't want to stink when I went home every night, and then got a job in a hog barn (which I've done. Just use Dawn and it comes right out.)

This.
I do feel some sympathy for those who were injured in the most recent sandpit wars from retarded ROEs that put potential enemy lives before our own's, and chicken shit tactics like telling soldiers they're going on a simple patrol into an area but you're really sending them under-equipped into an area crawling with insurgents and using them as bait to draw out combatants because you don't want to bomb an area in fear of civilian casualties.

If you send someone to war, the most you should ask is that they don't aimlessly pillage and rape. Otherwise, let them fight the fucking war or don't start it at all.

No. Zogbots disgust me.

I'm just glad we live in a country where the military is a choice.

I actually don't have sympathy for rape v*Ctims because 99.9% of the time they are asking for it. Only on the very rare occasion when a man breaks into her house and rapes her is it legit.

Probably 1812 maybe just the revolutionary war.