youtube.com/watch?v=lUF6klWuB38
youtube.com/watch?v=cS7OR0CfJA8

Why are you not supporting Bitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LzGmLDDE2Ss
youtu.be/bBC-nXj3Ng4
youtu.be/2UC_8NdR1To?t=251
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just another pump and dump scheme. The price of bitcoin jumped from sub $300 last year to $5600 this year based on nothing but speculation.

Funfact: Bitcoin is actually a CIA psyop to prevent a return to a global gold standard.

Buy bitcoin, support CIA nigger and American deep state hegemony.

see
youtu.be/LzGmLDDE2Ss

>_____ will continue to grow!

Spoken like someone whose in on the ponzi scheme.

I think governments will eventually do away with physical money and replace it with some official government blockchain based currency.

Hurry up and end your pump n dump so you faggots can stop shitposting on Sup Forums.

the only way to respond to a jew hating dumbfuck:

why is you penis soooo small? Harvey

Rusia already announced the crytorubble
Bitcoin is a technology. Its like you say that mobile phones are a ponzi scheme because the industry keeps growing.

You know that if governments switch to a blockchain based currency it will mean the end of freedom right? Everything will be accountable and traceable, you will only be able to buy government approved items, you won't even be able to buy bitcoin, it will be completely cut off.

THAT I will get rich in this opportunity!

Because it’s literally the opposite of what you said. It was made by the NSA to start the conversion to cashless

Holy shit, Sup Forums understands Buttcoin now?

This gon b gud

Nobody can freeze your Bitcoin, or turn off your chip.

It safeguards all the principles of a peer to peer, cash transaction.

Global money != globalist money

Post your blockfolios

^look^...multiple dumbfucs think dumbfucking on Sup Forums is kewl...

Aren't blockchains the exact opposite of what you wrote?

WE ARE THE SIGTMARINES

Sup Forums was kewl when multiple dumbfucs did not surf Sup Forums...

This is no different than people pitching gold and silver. They eagerly want to trade their precious metals for worthless dollars, what a bunch of idiots, right? Why would they want to do that if cash is going to be worthless? Oy vey!

when you type...all I hear is..."ME ME ME"

and then I hate your parents that spit you out of the pathetic vagina they possess...

Also, bit coin is perfect for globalists. If it succeeds, it will devalue all other national currencies and force every person under a single currency. Sounds pretty jewy to me.

hide bitcoin posts
sage bitcoin threads
report bitcoin posters

if gold were accepted everywhere, were infinitely divisible and easy to transport people would use it as currency.

lel, absolutely NO threads were made about BTC when it was lower back in 2015-2016....everyone was all about muh election and now those of us who didn't buy in early are fucked because the price is so high.

I heard satoshi is actually the US gov and when bitcoin becomes more popular the US gov will adopt it eventually pushing the price up to many million per coin,

Yeah.... I am pretty sure that the jews are cheering for something that they cant control

yea...i'm pretty sure you are a dumbfuck that should NEVER type on the webs...

because you want your mommy to stuff a nipple in your face too much...

I like how they call it magic money. That's exactly what it is.

How about you address the "logic" of people trading precious metals for worthless dollars instead of sperging out like a 9 year old?

>I predict silver is going to shoot up over $100/ounce very soon! Cash will be worthless! Here, let me sell you my silver for $20/ounce right now! Please give me your cash!

This is how speculators make money off of idiots.

how about you hate jews and blame "JEWS" more...or are you NOT a jew hating moron?

bitcoin can be tracked I am not touching that shit. Have fun trying to cash out "dirty" coins.

Bitcoins are for retards.
The value isn't the coin, it's the utility of the blockchain. It is meant to be used in the short term, not hoarded as a long term investment.
Any crypto-currency will suffice as the utility. Bitcoin isn't any more or less valuable then Ethereum.

when you jew hate...I assume you are aan idiot with mommy issues...

I am NOT jewish

why does this have Russia written all over it...why do the russia hate democracy

shill your shitcoin back on biz

Every single post you've made in this thread is literally retarded. Go back to /b, kiddo.

why do you post for Hillary?...she lost...and suc's

when you type...all I hear is a moron typing dumb shit on Sup Forums...

answer the question without a question mother russia

I have no "question" for you...you are obviously a retard...

I know it is not Sup Forums, but what should I read to understand the tech side?

I fell for the altcoin meme on /biz/, but sold them all to go full BTC and now I'm comfy holding.

leave my country and return to russia asap...youre not welcome

you should use your fingers to examine the underside of my ball-sac...then rub my balls on your face...to realise what a pathetic piece of shit you are...

there is a lot of videos on youtube, but if you want to read and thoroughly check the underlying technology you can download a book called "Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas Antonopolous" is highly technical since Andreas is a computer scientist

thnks

^look^...a vagina thinks it grew a penis...

> rt

youtu.be/bBC-nXj3Ng4

My Professor even talked good about bitcoins. But i don't get it, why everyone is jumping on this Hype Train? People Can Mine Bitcoins by themselves. That means that the quantity will rise sharply. But the prices of goods will remain the same. To keep it simple: i think an Inflation is going on on this cryptocurrency. But no one Talks about it. What do. you guys mind about this?

it meant:

mommy fucked a stranger, and daddy left

Maybe once this was the case. Not with (((blockstream)) controlling things.

^poor^ girl almost realizes the dumbfuckery going on...is still a dumbfuck

We need to keep the dollar strong so that the US can defend the world against the evil of russia and china...without the dollar the US cant buy guns and tanks to rid the world of commies

The maximum amount of bitcoins will be 21 million. There is only 16 million on circulation right now.

Mining Bitcoin is incredibly hard right now and without ASICS, you will loose money mining since you will spend more in electricity

youtu.be/2UC_8NdR1To?t=251

talks about "bitcoin"...

fails to realise she is a dumbfuck...

the dollar has devaluated 98% since 1917

How i can cash Bitcoin to my Paypal or prepaid credit card?

>The only way to overthrown the banking Jew
>a currency that is accepted nowhere, so you need to go through a (((money changer))) to convert it to dollars/pounds/yen/etc. before you can spend it anywhere but on the deep web

>do I have 5800 laying around for a single bitcoin?
>do Jew bankers have money to hide?

I wonder which is more likely

^look^...a dumbfuck typed something stupid on Sup Forums^

To be a pyramid scheme, Bitcoin would have to be an organization, rather than a currency, as pyramid schemes' central idea is that the individual makes a profit proportionate to how many others they recruit into the organization.
To be a ponzi scheme, Bitcoin would have to be a fund where new money from fresh buyers is disguised, through creative accounting, as profit for the older buyers.
Bitcoin is neither of these. The Bitcoin ecosystem provides a new technology (the blockchain) that solves a legitimate problem (mutable ledgers, trust and accountability).
But this is very difficult to explain to people who do not have a background in mathematics, software engineering, and/or cryptography. Apart from actually teaching your friends high-level concepts from these subjects, there is not much you can do, using pure rationality, to persuade them.

downloading right now, thanks

The Jews are allowing it to grow and grow so that when they take it down, it will never come back.

People will commit suicide with the money they could have had if they sold before hand.

look...a Canadian typed stupid shit on Sup Forums

Are you a nigger or just retarded to be this moronic?

dont reply to him. He is probably 10 years old

This is a virus injected into the legacy financial system. Give it time. You're gonna like how you look with bitcoin.

I guarantee it.

Why so little Monero friend?

i don't understand anything about bitcoin. help me get rich Sup Forumsacks plz

am just dumb spic

How it works: sell a fat redditor 2 pizzas for 10,000 bitcoin, then wait 10 years and you will magically have 10,000,000 us dollars in your bank

really? i don't understand how any of the shit works. is it a resource? how do you get them? how does it make you rich?

Google it

There has to be hundreds of videos and articles by now explaining it

guess ill watch the videos from fellow ancap ITT OP

Assmad nocoiner

waiting for a good dip senpai.

FUCK
YOU

Even if so, who cares? Cashless is not a bad thing if you can use Bitcoin instead. You're (pseudo)anonymous when using it.

>not having the only real user coin

ripple and monero are my next two investments friendo, don't worry

If you're not trolling and actually serious...

The adoption of Bitcoin right now is low. Inflation is only a problem that occurs when the supply is overgrowing the demand. With Bitcoin, the demand is still in its early stages because almost no people own Bitcoin. The demand will only grow over the years, and even then, there is a maximum limit of 21 million Bitcoins which can't be exceeded. 16 million of that are already in circulation, a lot of them are probably lost due to faulty hard drives, lost passwords, etc.

Demand grows much faster than supply these days, which is why the price is exploding. And as demand and real world adoption grows, this thing is gonna go ballisti pretty damn soon.

How to buy neetcoins?

all those red arrows

>paying capital gains tax whenever you want to buy something with bitcoin
gay

>paying capital gains tax on money you made by putting in zero effort
nothing gay about this

^look^...a girl typed something on Sup Forums...she is precious...

please expose your girly fuck-hole(vagina) more on Sup Forums

I'm an absolutly radical ancap and I'm still not yet on bitcoin

risk adversion

I'm not into banking, so chill, offshore gold, cash on hand, little on bank account

planned to start saving in crypto(not just shorting) the next year

might buy expensive, but I don't care

btw tell me why should I pick BTC over monero

^she's a dumb hole^

this is the same thread posted every few months.
the same
>muh ponzi.
>muh tulips
whatever else makes you feel better
and always, ALWAYS after btc has just gone up...
jesus christ. pol is fucking backward sometimes

it said "don't reply"...

it is a pathetic EUROPEAN dumbass

>buy a bitcoin for $0.20
>oh cool I can buy an Xbox 1 for 0.08 bitcoins ($500 for example)
>pay $75 in capital gains tax (15% because you bought it 7 years ago)
>not gay
Really?

This is true, there are objectivly better crypto currencies available that have less wait and less fee

you eat the anus of putin...AND CALL IT GARLICKY

Suddenly Bitcoin declared illegal, claims of its used by criminals and for money laundering to justify

Fed releases GovCoin, the 'official' crypto coin, all others are banned with steep jail time for using.

As I always say, You haven't really blown your load til someones got corn under their fingernail

EATS THE STUPID MAN ANUS OF LADY GAGA

wants putin to cuddle w/her

>He thinks this can actually be enforced
>He thinks illegal goods are cheaper
>He thinks you need exchanges for crypto to be exchanged