Hey guys, the leftists are totally pro-Science and pro-Facts! Oh wait

LGBT lobby is trying to ban sex-change reversal research and suicide rates
>A British university’s decision to abruptly cancel research into trans people who decide to revert to the sex they were born with has ignited a controversy over academic freedom and political correctness in the U.K.
>Psychotherapist James Caspian found out about leftist intolerance the hard way when he proposed a research project on the topic of "detransitioning" to Bath Spa University, in southwest England. Caspian wanted to study the growing number of people who regret their "gender reassignment" procedures. (“Gender reassignment” is the politically correct term for altering the body through surgery and hormones to appear like the opposite sex.)
>The university initially approved Caspian’s research application but then rejected it when the real numbers started coming out.

What's going on over there britbongs? Why is the left actively trying to cover up suicide rates of trannies who regret their decisions? Why wouldn't they want the general public to be educated on this? Trannies are killing themselves left and right and the liberal left is pretending this isn't happening. What the fuck?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/psychotherapist-gender-assignment-surgery-reverse-research-stop-trans-bath-spa-university-james-a7965281.html

What bothers me about people who support/defend trannies is that they have no settled or even semi legit science to justify it so if anything they should be trying to sell people on the idea of transgenderism at this point instead of berating and shaming anyone who dares to ask questions. The left really jumped the shark with trannies

>the left really jumped the shark with trannies
I agree whole-heartedly. Huge mistake on their part, but it worked to our advantage and still is working to our advantage.

no shit. thats why their only way to win debates is to appeal to your emotions and call you a hatedul bigot redneck racist if you disagree. the truth hurts and its pure poison to a leftist

theyre moving on to pedophilia now. theyre done.

They're not going to get that far if normal, moral people have anything to do with it.

I only see benefit here. If the trannies kill themselves off with no-one noticing, we'll have one less problem to worry about.

i sure as hell hope not. theres already growing mass awareness of the jews bullshit. they keep pushing left and were moving right. well have our day again and the kikes are only digging their own grave at this point.

The left has an agenda.
The fact that they want to stop this shows how heartless they actually are and that they don't actually care about trans people.
After all, how can you solve a problem if you don't acknowledge it's there in the first place?

>they have no settled or even semi legit science to justify it
justify what exactly?
it's taking hormones and doing plastic surgery...both of which anyone has the freedom to do whether or not they claim or you believe a claim that they are mentally not the gender they are biologically.

didnt france just legalize it btw? and what about msm making sympathy stories about pedos? this happened with gays too. first it was fags arent monsters and went to gay marriage and adoption. theyre just out of minorities to martyr and are moving onto perverts.

I'm starting to think the left is practicing some brand of accelerationism
>pander to trannies so they kill themselves faster
>pander to nigs, causing them to chimp out, making people more racist
>importing sand niggers, making whites more racist through proximity to their sand nigging

If this is unintentional then they're just flat out retarded.

I think they're really honestly dumb enough to think if they just don't let the real numbers get out there that the problem will just disappear magically somehow.

the left feeds on guilt. they need to keep people emotional instead of rational so they think they are oppressing people and need to make things right. but people have limits. the left has exhausted its resources. when they ran out of difderent kinds of shitskins to martyr they moved onto perverts.

>projecting this hard

You might be on to something there. That or they're just flat out retarded.

I really fucking hope so. I just worry because so many people are too cowardly to stand up for what they know is morally right and do something about it. The school system has molded normies into perfect bystanders

Doctors/Psychologists can't justify hormones and plastic surgery as treatment for gender dysphoria if they don't know whether it will fix the problem or make it worse.

At the very least, transitioning should not be seen as some panacea that they should recommend without a huge amount of therapy and teaching all of the really fucked up painful and unpleasant things they and their body will be put through. If a large portion of people who transition end up killing themselves or seriously regretting doing it, anybody considering transitioning should be aware of this.

they dont care about problems. they just want to help the jews and their agenda at everyones expense but theirs

Nobody has any problem with them doing that to themselves. It's just fucked that our public school system is encouraging it and forcing other people to acknowledge a mentally ill dude as a woman. I mean personally if I met a tranny, and they wanted to be called a she, I would probably do it out of politeness, but when you're going to ask me scientifically, "is this man with hormone treatment and an inside out penis a woman," then I'll say no.

Justification for slicing off and mutilating perfectly healthy body parts and being pumped full of synthetic hormone as the most ethical and effective form of treatment for transgenderism versus idk anti-psychotics? Also science says only two genders and they yet want legislation placed on society as a whole that would enforce the opposite notion. I don't think that children shouldn't be making unnecessary and life changing medical decisions based on how they're feeling that day but the left disagrees so yeah I'd say that there's some serious fucking justifying that needs to happen.

>Bath Spa University
Might as well call it Toilet Restroom University.

What is it with trannies and bathrooms

their leaders are onto something. their followers are downright retarded. i gat called a nazi in school even though they knkw jack shit about the ideology. theres a reason they dont read from mein kampf in class