Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

I love you.

Satella probably peeps on Subaru every time he takes a bath because she's such a naughty girl.

Oh, I can just imagine her saying "Subaru (naturally, she's on a first name basis), did your thing get longer today?" or "Subaru, it seems that your right testicle is hanging lower than your left one today, you bad boy." Just think how things would turn out when they actually do meet: Being the all-powerful, time manipulating witch of Envy, she'd probably abuse her time-stopping abilities just to have her way with him. She would unleash centuries’ worth of sexual frustration on Subaru, perhaps more than every single beta harem protagonist combined. And she won't stop for even a nanosecond, even if her pussy gets completely destroyed – Of course, only by her doing.

Just imagine what she would demand out of him when it's time for Subaru's turn. Or maybe, the poor thing won't even get his turn until a millennium had passed. She'd probably heal her hymen just so her precious Subaru can always take away her “innocence” whenever they do have sex. With an obsession this deep, it was no surprise that she destroyed half the world before she was tamed by the sage, the sword saint and the dragon.

I could picture it already. "Why are you stepping on the same ground as Subaru? None of you insects are worthy of him." She wound say, before proceeding to mercilessly slaughter everyone. Don't even get me started when she actually does meet Emilia and Rem. She'd probably morph her own pussy to one that’s identical to theirs, if that's what Subaru wants. Or even better, she’d probably mind break Subaru until her own holes are the only ones he can and will ever possibly want. Of course, any filthy whore who ever tried to steal Subaru’s heart would definitely be subjected to a fate worse than death beforehand. Beyond the shadow of a doubt, Satella would be more than happy with milking out every last ounce of Subaru's affection and semen for the rest of her life.

MADMAN

Q: 銀髪ヒロインがお好きのようですが、エミリアが死ぬシーンを執筆するときの心境をお聞かせください。
A: 楽しんでます。これで満足か?

Q: You seem to enjoy silver-haired heroines, what is your state of mind when writing Emilia's death scene.
A: I enjoy it. Are you satisfied with this?

What did she mean by this?

Rem a best. A BEST.

Emilia a shit. A SHIT.

We've been over this.

Satella is Emilia from the future. Satella (Emilia) was telling him that she loved him for all the effort he's going through (for her sake).

>male:mind break
>male:netorare
>male:rape
MUH

>Satella is Emilia from the future.
Nice try. Emilia is Satella's daughter.

Every

Single

Week

If EMT isn't in the next episode we riot.

Emilia a shit.

This episode was so obvious. Captain Ahab vs Moby Dick. How many times do I have to see this tired storyline play out.

At least the fight was cool I guess.

Also props to the writer for finding another way to emotionally manipulate the audience, this time through flashbacks for a character that we are supposed to care about for no reason, instead of just cheaply killing them off and expecting us to care even though it happens so often.

4/10 episode at best.

Aishiteru~

>literally the main girl
>9 episodes and she's only been in 1, saying 3 lines

why

Reminder that the author's waifu is Emilia.

Because she's the worst girl.

Bullshit.

Satella prob said "If you tell someone of your power, I will rape you in your sleep"

he got swallowed but i'm pretty sure he's not dead.

>delusional
Here's the author with a shitty Rem cosplayer while he's wearing a superior Emilia shirt.

>we are supposed to care about for no reason
Nice try. Had me going until this

He said he loves silver haired main heroines. Guess who else has silver hair?

i love you too user

Subaru was crying

This motherfucker

Give me 1 reason to care about Wilhelm other than "he's based lol"

>all that artillery
>all those soldiers
>barely any when they regroup in the fog

Jesus christ the body count in this episode

On an unrelated note; seriously the best thing airing this season for this episode alone. Fantastic stuff

Both of those are men.

SUBS WHERE

He has white hair.
He is old.
He living wish is to kill the whale that kill his wife.
He will die if the whale gets slain

her arc hasn't happened yet. she's pretty much irrelevant until after this part, which will probably piss remfags for reasons

>When being asked who is his favorite character, he yelled "EMT! EMT! EMT!" (yes, three times)

That because every time Satella shows up he becomes emotinal and filled with longing for her, why that is we don't know, he forgets the events so he doesn't understand why he was crying too.

>Not Jumping on the whale and whispering to it that you have Return by Death so its heart gets crushed

Perfect plan

why is she so irrelevant and why does subaru like her so much ?

Why would Satella love MC?

What does Rem have going for her other than wanting Subaru's dick 24/7?

>implying its that easy
Satella did that to Emilia because he was expecting her to kill him instead. Satella chooses how she keeps Subaru's ability secret

That's not how that works user.

>the best thing airing this season for this episode alone
>vlcsnap
Re:tards finding new ways to embarrass themselves with every episode.

Mob Pyscho and even the fucking Tales anime are better than this 1-note crap. Also Orange and Relife.

The whale and Subaru dont share a heart.

There's nothing concrete as to why that is, so people theorize.

She clearly brought him to that world, and loves him, so it's a big mystery of the series.

He's literally Subaru

VLC is fine

She looks like a loli which is why Sup Forums likes her so much because she fits their fetish

Satella is the one controlling the power. I doubt she wants him to take the easy way out.

She's nurturing him. For what reason we don't know.

Why did Satella fall in love with some random ass NEET?

I'd probably like her too but I don't like short hair and silver hair is my favorite.

>Rem
>looks like a loli
You'd have more going for you if you said Ram, but even that doesn't really fit.

even the godawful berserk adaptation is better than re:zero

>Mob Psycho
I watched all 5 epsiodes of it in one setting. I do like it more because it doesnt take itself seriously. And the animation is better and looks like it would be fun to watch on lsd.

So why doesn't Satella care if Subaru is killing her cute whales?

Stop asking endgame questions years before we'll get an answer.

Because it's a harem anime.

Pretty sure the point of this flashback was to establish his character as some hot headed kid who's ego got the best of him when his waifu outshines him in swordplay - basically the shit he dedicated his life to.

If the flashbacks didn't give him more depth for you, then OK. I kinda liked him before so it was nice that his past was expanded on so his motivations would be a bit more clear.

She is using him. She picked the most pathetic person on Earth because that is part of her plan.

>why is this even happening
>LOL that's endgame stop asking!

user no good story does this.

If I watch Lord of the Rings I know what the fucking is happening: they're gonna toss a ring into a volcano.

In this show I have no idea what's happening.

Who's the father?

Subaru :^)

>spoil the whole point of a story
>THE AUTHOR IS JUST MILKING IT WHY DIDN'T IT END X-AMOUNT OF ARCS AGO
Kill yourself.

If you wanted a general idea of the goal then the answer you're looking for is that Subaru keeps on going to save Emilia. That's the equivalent of what you just said about LOTR.

it's pretty much built upon once we get into he story of the witch and how she relates to subaru and emilia

the anime won't reach that point since it's going to end at arc 3

Goddamnit stop it with your headcanon and bs.

I'd have to agree with this guy. I enjoy Re:Zero as much as the next guy. It's the typical crappy anime that is alright but has a cult following. It's not something you'll remember endearingly in the past. It's something that'll be added to the vault of shitty LN/VN shows that people will defend like Index and Fate.

Theresia was voiced by Minami Takahashi (Megumi)

I read something about Subaru getting invited to a witch tea party and he met the witches there.

How could this be when all the 6 witches are dead and Satella is sealed?

she wants him too. she wants him to become strong. that's why she gave him return to death so she can have infinite retries. she loves him for whatever reason, if she didnt she could just kill him at any moment

Yuichi Nakamura was young Willem right? I expected him to use his Altohime voice.

But the difference between Lord of the Rings and Re:Zero is that Lord of the Rings is finished.

Isnt the whale some other witches pet?

Please do enlighten us on some objectively good shows then.

A tea party? Were there cookies?

>let's keep making shitty subtle hints that are barely there so I can keep milking it because I can't write a decent plot if I tackle the end game parts
This is just like Touma's dragon arm. It's milked, don't pretend it isn't.

STOP
REPLYING
TO
BAIT

The dog ice creature

Right. You can keep being delusional then.

>Couldnt kill one hale
>Now theres more
How do they get through this Sup Forums?

Nice reply. Can you tell me why it's good? I've made my statements.

>someone's opinion
>hurr bait
Zerofags everyone.

>People don't remember it
>People somehow store it in a vault and defend it forever
???????

Nukes

>remember endearingly
Reading comprehension.

>"opinion"
>states objectively
Here's your last (You)

Why didn't they bring harpoons? Whats the point of cutting its skin, its not like he would bleed to death from scratches

Point still stands, dumbass. Why would people defend something they don't remember endearingly? Where's your reading comprehension?

BEST GIRL

DOUJINS OF SATELLA MAKING SUBARU HERS WHEN?!?!

>lost to a fucking white whale
Nah

Get the fuck out ribbit nigger

By what the flashback showed us about his relationship with Theresia I can only think that he likes femdom and pegging.

They were trying to weaken it to bring it to the ground. I dont think harpoons would do much to a magic whale since the weapons the army had were much stronger than harpoons.

but user, every straight man likes femdom and pegging.

>People actually defend this show

It's amazing how upset people get when someone likes something they don't like.

Reinhard stole her sword saint powers in the middle of the battle.

muh flowers