You dont agree with sjw

>you dont agree with sjw
>"FUCKING NAZI"
>you dont agree with Sup Forums
>"FUCKING COMMIE"
I fucking hate this meme and I hate all of you for making it real.

Yeah people are just awful

But we are Nazis and the left is commies.

>He fell for the radical centrist meme

FUCKING MUSLIM

Nahh. People are called shareblue, cuck, and shill here.

Newfag

but half the time they are commies.

inb4 they say NUH UH IM A ANARCHO COMUNIST OR some other shit like MAOIST MARXIST LENINST ETC. fuck there stupid ass loop holes they are literally all the same in the chart

Not what leaks to Sup Forums friendo.

>tfw to intelligent for Nazism or Communism

This is the problem with American politics. No one believes in middle ground anymore.

>he play video games
Manchild, you are being baited into (you)'s. LARPing as a right winger on Sup Forums is the easiest way to get replies. Newfager.

>being reasonable is grounds for ridicule
Idiocracy was ahead of its time.

>he thinks shitskins are humans that wont breed people like him out of existence and then replace his democracy with unlimited gibsmedats (communism) until it breaks down and results in total anarchy like so many south american countries are experiencing

if you're not a nazi you're basically allowing communism to happen eventually

its clear that the hordes of migrants have an allegiance with leftism, and getting free shit from wypepo

>No one believes in middle ground anymore.

No one ever believed in a "middle ground", if anything """middleground""" was the fucking problem, politicians all agreed on fucking the american people over to serve themselves and the rich, and now you faggots who were never involved in politics suddenly showed up to say "whoa hey guys im not a part of any of this, i think you're all wrong and we should go back to not doing anything crazy" as soon as someone like trump comes to unfuck our shit, as if conservatives AND liberals werent fully supporting shit like borderwalls even just 5-10, 15 years ago, and now border walls are just some neo nazi scheme to oppress third worlders

The middle ground exists, user. It's possible to be neither a Nazi nor an SJW.

People like you are part of the problem.

I'm not mocking you m8, just using ironic shitposting to protect myself from soul-crushing depression
I-I swear it works

the middle ground had been shifting to the left you fucking retard

what you see as centrism today, was what conservatives decades ago could only imagine as far leftists

you (((middleground))) cucks all sound like you just started caring about politics within the last 5 years and have no context on anything thats going on, and are just here to signal how you want to get along with everybody and make the status quo stay the same

even though, the way things are now, everything will drastically change for the worse if we dont do something, because everything isnt static like you fucking retards seem to believe

shitskins will breed us out of our own countries as long as we continue to have welfare programs, or continue to treat them as equals, or dont take some extreme measures against the poor

there is no denying this, it is a fact, they mock us with their birthrates, saying they will over take us by 2050, and the math is correct

what do you think is going to happen to magically stop shitskins from having tons of kids? i bet you think just throwing more money at them or educating them will fix everything, implying the latter is even fucking possible

you white guilt faggots apparently wont cease to exist until the fucking white race does, because no matter how much we do for them, no matter how much we make the problem worse by just throwing money at them and giving them less reasons not to shit out 9 kids at random, you will always say they need more, that its just our fault that they're garbage

you are a traitor

for

Wew

Stay scared, dipshit. That's exactly what they want you to do.

you are right

fuck drumpf and fuck white people doe

Fucking Hillary

>i cant be
>on one side on one issue
>and another side on another issue

Fucking Bolshevik.

REEEE YOU CRITICIZED THE CIRCLEJERK ON HERE

(((KIKE)))!!!!!!!

dumb frogposter

My favourite is if you aren't a white nationalist you are a civic nationalist :^)

>Stay scared, dipshit. That's exactly what they want you to do.

Wow, i cant even comprehend how much of a fucking retard you must be

Back at ya, Nazi faggot.

If you don't agree with Sup Forums your a fucking faggot, faggot.

>I can't stand being called names
>I BLAME Sup Forums FOR THIS

>durr the loominati is just trying to incite a race war, all the statistics about birthrates arent real or wont make a difference, i cant wait to live in an america that looks like brazil

you're a disease, get the fuck outta here newfag

Why don't you just leave then? What do you disagree with Sup Forums on?

I chose to breed with a nice traditional Asian woman in order to contribute to the superior Hapa race of the future. On a scale of 1-10, how mad does that make you?

>The middle ground exists
kek
we're gonna hang y ou too

there are much better platforms for le centrism than Sup Forums

come to a board full of white nationalists and are shocked when they call you a kike/shill/troll for going against the status quo but whatever, it's cool.

I'm genuinely curious now: what do you two stand for? what future do you want? something like burgerland? a place full of based niggers, roasties and kikes? do you honestly think there will be a future where nonwhites won't hate you and want to have less white people?

you realize if you bring ""traditional"" women from any part of the world to a place that doesnt have traditional values, that can change them right?

Only if you allow them to socialize with degenerates. Don't do that. That's what turned white women into the undesirable garbage that they are today.

ok mohammed, good luck with that in any western country

Come on user, I thought you wanted to save the white race. Why aren't you trying to defend the abhorrent behavior of your women?

I'm getting sick of people I call "flag dwellers" to, who seem to make their judgement about your ideas entirely based on what flag you have. Shit's growing old. No body cares about the flag, except flag dwellers.

>I don't fall into established echo chambers
>where can I go to have my own echo chamber
fuck off, your opinions fall under scrutiny. If you're a retarded commie, we call you a retarded commie. if you want a hugbox where people echo your values which are anti feminist pro communism, how about you fuck off over to infinity chan and hang around /leftypol/. Just remember, you are a neckbeard virgin loser.

Fucking commie

>Why aren't you trying to defend the abhorrent behavior of your women?

im not a tradcon larping cuck, like i said, women wont be traditional in a society that isnt even remotely traditional

A non-tradcon Nazi. See? The middle ground does exist.

do you know what LARP means?

>nazi
You're doing exactly what OP is complaining about and making a scene for nothing you fake centrist communist faggot

Is it that thing we're both doing? Welcome to Sup Forums

They're called flag fags
or flaggots

i know you guys are all insincere at heart, i used to be kinda like you

because people like you use it to shill

kill yourself you fucking kike

We have people who hold vastly different beliefs and views on topics on Sup Forums. Now they may be wrong and get BTFO eternally but that isn't our fault

Would you be happy if I just called you a fag?

Germany is breeding a lot of fags lately and betas

Your centrism offends me.

Newsflash: they're both commies.

republicans ended slavery and founded the civil rights act of 57...but because kennedy won and the dems knew that they could get the black vote if they made the civil rights act of 64 before the republicans did....and I quote Lyndon B Johnson " I'll have those niggers voting democratic for the next 200 years" ....