Defend this, Sup Forums

Defend this, Sup Forums

newsweek.com/donald-ivanka-and-melania-trump-all-ignored-tiffanys-birthday-social-media-685268

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/815270850916208644?lang=en
instagram.com/p/BOsTV57jZ_b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tiff fags get no (yous)

I love you TIFF

:(

literally who?

feels bad man

Hahaha. Poor girl. I have a soft spot for her

Tiffany Trump is Francine Smith

>phones exist

what's up with this jewish star settings button. i feel like its on purpose

>on social media
Perhaps they called her or spoke in person?

Do they post about the rest of the family's birthday on social media?

Tbh social media is cancer and I think there's something so fake and disingenuous with posting "happy birthday" to someone on facebook when it tells you to.

Ivanka is just jealous of Tiff. Shes the best Trump daughter.

Christ all the Trump kids are so ugly except Barron.

>Social media is the only way people can communicate

So they said it privately and shielded her from the horde that pounces on their every social media interaction

Right? No gear has 6 teeth.

> Why doesnt he stfu on social media REEEEEEEEEEE!

> Why doesnt he post on social media? REEEEEEEEEEE!

>their parents don't post happy birthday to them on social media for everyone to see

Must be hard being a mistake

why is this on CBS News rather than TMZ? lmao, who gives a fuck.

Yes, good goy, never stop posting in social media.

Now take a look at these monkey meat ads targeted to your age group.

life exists outside of social media

delet this

She probably isn't jewish enough for Donalds taste.

Yes, yes, they might have contacted her outside of social media, but that's besides the point.
You know full well all of them would have made public statements on those social media accounts if it were any other birthday in the Trump family.

Not that this is newsworthy or anything, but there definately is a rift between Tiffany and the rest.

Don't know much about here but it seems like she's somewhere between average and a fuckup. I'm sure they contacted her, but doing so publicly is sure to have people seize on it and try to shame her/her family. They probably just want to protect her from that.

>tell your daughter "Happy Birthday" on Twitter

>leftist reply with "She should have been aborted, like yourself"

hmm...wonder why they didn't?

>birthday wishes over a personal phone call
>not plastered on social media
>(((they))) try to make trump look like a bad family man
>all he needs to do is say family matters are his private business and the media looks retarded again

really 4D's my chess

>social media
>reality
kys faggot op

Tiffany is actually /ourgirl/, not Jewess sell out Ivanka.

>third world country
>first world banter
You're promoted, you take Canada's slot as second best America.

too busy planning her surprise party

I think its obvious Trump only likes attractive women

I must cum inside her

Trump is ignoring his daughter because he think she is ugly.
>But but
user, Trump has only said he wanted to sleep with Ivanka, never Tiffany. This says a lot about how much Donald hates Tiff

That's what all women look like without makeup.
That's why there is makeup.

Even Chelsea Clinton looks more attractive than Tiffany Trump

She is screaming for attention, daddy won't notice her

>Social media
Holy fucking shit the things they nitpick. He could have said happy birthday on social media and they still would have gotten on his ass with a title "Trump wishes his own daughter happy birthday... on social media" fuck (((journalists))) and fuck the media's first amendment protection they don't deserve it

fuck now I finna go nut to Fracine nudes

Her body isn't that bad, face looks like a train wreck.

get out more

>back when tiffany was a kid trump attends a party of the hollywood elite with his family
>sometime later he notices tiffany is missing
>goes to look for her
>weinstein says he knows where she is and he'd love to show him
>down in basement
>tiffany being raped by satanists
>trump is pushed to the ground and forced to watch
>sets out a decades long plan to destroy the pedophile elite
>knows tiffany has been compromised by ritual abuse and can't be trusted
It's well documented that sexually abused children tend to develop sever mental disorders and are likely to become abusers later in life.
>the only way he can focus on his goal to avenge his daughter is to think of her as dead already
>his plan is starting to reach it's peak so the media will be reporting on tiffany as much as they can to distract him

What the fuhahahahahah is this actually NEWS!? Lmao
Oh no they didn't say happy birthday on Twitter because they were probably too busy celebrating her birthday WITH her. Lol. Fucking this generation man. My fucking sides

Shut up meg

Who still #stifffortiff

Her entire family was celebrating her birthday, except daddy and Barron

Allows her to fly under the radar. Barron Tiff 2024

Her face is just a shame, otherwise wouldn't be bad.

She wants daddy's dik

She wants that President cream to fill her up.

I like Tiffany. She a cute. Not bully cute Tiffany, please.

*filters "defend"*

Both of them are excused. "Daddy" obviously told her happy birthday himself, and Barron is a kid. I didn't give a shit about my adult family's birthdays when I was his age either.

i'd rather nut inside her mom t b h

Thought the same
I do too. This is actually kinda sad and fucked up, and that's coming from a real dick head

poor tiff

she's a qt

shes wearing so much fucking make up dude are you blind

maybe they called her like normal functioning human beings???
why would your family leave that shit on you timeline anyway? Fakebook is purely so that you can keep in touch with people you wouldn't mind never seeing again

So Trump can shitpost on twitter all day but he can't wish his daughter a happy birthday?

(s)tiff

TRUMP CONFIRMED SHITTY FATHER

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/815270850916208644?lang=en

instagram.com/p/BOsTV57jZ_b/

I LOV3 YOU TIFF

That notorious thanksgiving tweet last year really made me realise he just doesnt care about her

I have a large Francine fetish

who /stifffortiff/ here?

I wonder whats the whole story. Part of me thinks she leeched off her dads fame and money and never did shit with her life. Ivanka, Donald Jr, and Eric are very accomplished. Tiffany is just some stupid roastie.

>The devastating existence of a billionaire president's daughter denied a birthday wish online.

ivanka wants to flood the west with shitskin "refugees" and drag america into another war for israel, i don't think you know what stupid roastie means user

Ivanka is a filthy kike, a successful filthy kike.

You guys are turning into abunch of leddit faggots

Why is that baby so chill

Isnt she just out of college? The other 3 are older it seems.

Or maybe she is in college and doesn't want to be bothered by the leftist faguars trying to protest her life?

If I were her, I wouldn't want the attention

She's supposed to be very down to earth and nice according to friends of friends. Supposed to be extremely smart too def the smartest of the bunch.

Too bad her face got fucked up.

>HBDing your family on (((social media))) is more important than actually spending time with them and wishing them happy birthday in person or calling them and having a chat if they aren't near by.

Is this reality?

Because only disgusting libshit families resort to using social media to communicate with one another.

I would fugg and marry her so hard Trump would want a wall built in 3 days. she is pretty hot

>you need to make all your family goings on public to the world on social media
Fucking media addicts need to neck themselves

They went to the birthday party

why am i seeing this, kys faggot. Not news worthy

LMAO I didn't even know Trump had another daughter.

looks like a british girl. I'm guessing her mom is full anglo

IDK the details of why Trump started cheating on Ivana. Unless she was completely unwilling to pop out more kids, this could have been his biggest mistake.

Although looking at pictures of her recently, Melania was a huge upgrade.

Not by Trump standards, but she is way too young to judge.

>She has a lot of money
>Lets mock her when she's denied love

Way to make it about yourself, poorfag. There's a reason you're where you are in life.

Tiffany is a Russian agent. That's why.

They probably told her in person or on the phone.

Why does everything HAVE to be through social media? Like nothing official unless everyone can see online?

Fuck social media.

>and Baron

Wait a sec. So Donald can't even spell the name of his son correctly? What the fuck.

Tiffany is best Trump. Ivanka is an ugly kike.

Tiffany's the Meg Griffin of the family.

He talked to her on speakerphone because he was too busy M'ing AGA.

>Not being supported publicly by your father
>Being treated like the black sheep of the family

This shit matters no matter what you think of social media.

My guess is there's so much bad blood between Ivana & Trump's second wife that he had to choose sides.

Ivana's kids win by both quality and quantity, as lovely as Tiffany seems to be.

oh shit i spelt it wrong kek

You sure lad?
Literally I am not sure anyone on this board realizes that Melania is Donald's _third_ wife

the media is such garbage. someone got paid to write this story because it will attract advertising clicks. meanwhile virtually no professional journalists do important investigative work on the many actual issues that a critically thinking society should be discussing instead. it's a sad state of affairs. it seems like a majority of people have ceased conscious function and operate in a sick social feedback loop where the only concern is to maximize their social image in a reactionary way devoid of any agency.

mummu

As garbage as the media is, at least this is a legit criticism. I think it's the first they've come up with.

The left is too degenerate to understand how normal families work, so they decided to push the "Trump fucks his daughter" bullshit instead of this legit mistake on Trump's part.

Defend what?

The Trump family are full of liberals and progressives. They don't share my values, plus they're just feeding the elitist beast while the fat cheeto plays 'opposition"

Anyone claiming they're a co servative/traditionalist while supporting trump and his degenerate family, is a fucking idiot

I disagree. It's a trivial distraction, and it's fucked that anyone cares in the first place. Ten years ago only people with college email addresses could get a Facebook. 5 years ago it was normal for young people to want nothing to do with adults or their family on Facebook because it was not considered extremely serious business. Now it's a legitimate issue that the leader of the free world didnt post happy birthday to one of his many kids on Facebook? Fuck that. Any normal adult man who's paying attention whatsoever shouldn't give a fuck about Facebook.