Jobs

Get a job you lazy degenerates! If you arent either learning computer code or a trade, you're probably doing it all wrong.

rather be a neet then BALD

I'm a father of two, white and both bald and NEET.
>get on my level

Bald faggot hahahaha

i'll get a job when you get a transplant there, slaphead

>baldcel

Might as well end it now, existance will bring you nothing but pain in this life.

Why does he wear the mask

If I pull it off, will he be a big guy?

first time wearing ppe and you thought you looked cool, so you took a picture. stick around for a couple years, you won't feel like taking pictures. you utter faggot.

>knowledgeable about carpentry, hvac, and residential electrical
>in university on scholarship for engineering
>can get well paid job in either circumstance
Feels good man

how big is your cock

wat do you do i cant tell? drill holes in walls?

Because he's just another dumb expandable tradesman who is going to destroy his back by the time he's 40. Too dumb to become an engineer, programmer, doctor, etc. so he decides to become a fucking slave lol. I make half his salary sitting on my ass because I wasn't a retard and had a good upbringings

Half his salary in a month*

Trades is the lowest tier of job for low IQ whites. You're literally a work slave for Jewish rentiers dude lol. How does it feel?

making half his salary isnt really something to brag about mate

It's for his illness, OP suffers from BBC syndrome so the mask helps control his uncontrollable desire to suck black male penis, without the mask not only OP will go to the nearest ghetto in order to satisfy his degenerate lust but if not lucky he will suck any phallic object. The mask works as a control mechanism basically health and safety reasons.

Half his salary? That means he makes 50% more than you lol

I was meant to say a month read the next post.

No skilled profession makes half the amount of a dumb low IQ tradesmen. OP has very little to impact on society he's just another work slave for his Jewish rentiers who make money off his poor broke. Smart people work smart.. not hard. Hard work is for the low class peasants and unintelligent hordes

> be an engineer

can't fix shit. paid to fart around in excel. baby soft pussy hands

>be a programmer

pajeet takes your job for 12 dollars an hour. can't fix shit. baby soft pussy hands

> be a doctor

work for the jews. be replaceable by WebMD. baby soft pussy hands

props OP. don't mind these kinds of liberal indoctrinated faggots, who don't know a wrench from their dick, can't fix shit, and have baby soft pussy hands.

t. Master Tech
70k/yr

Nice tiddies

>all these insecure faggots pointing out the fact op is indeed bald

fucking owned lol

Since when is demo a trade

Keep coping you useless low IQ tradesmen hahaha. Any dumb Mexishit can so your job mate. You're a nobody you have no impact. When was the last time a fucking stupid tradie made a decision that made an impact to a large number of people? You're a fucking work slave and you're going to have wasted your life by the time you reach 40-50 all because you were a dumb fucking retard who didn't pay attention in school

>70k/yr
Lmao hahahahahhahahaahahaha bro my crypto portfolio alone is like 20 your fucking yearly salary. Embracing that you actually brag about this Jesus Christ

>confederate flag
>calling me a degenerate
Good joke faggot

(1) what the fuck are you gonna do with a medium sized hammerdrill in a room thats already drywalled and tiled?

fucken poser

(2) Bosch drills are ok, but only the small pinner is really any good, for anything larger you should be rolling with a kango or a hilti

wrong fucko, tradesman make the best engineers,

stop being a fuckin poser and get back to work faggot

I'm a welder, shut the fuck up.

20 times* embarrassing*

>> be an engineer
>can't fix shit. paid to fart around in excel. baby soft pussy hands

Can vouch for this. Except I hate my job because I actually CAN fix shit. I'm a huge gearhead, and realized the auto industry would suck nutsack and kill my passion. So I dick around in AutoCAD and Excel for 60k doing wastewater treatment shit.

>be Australian convenience store employee
>make 20 spider dinars per hour
>compare it to burgerbucks without adjusting to the fact nobody likes spiders or dinars

oi cunts i make more n' you wif me left arm in me ass

>tradesman make the best engineers,
Trades people become trades people precisely because they're too dumb to become engineers you retard lol

I've met plenty of trades people as I have decent sized property portfolio. They're the bottom of the barrel of society. Oh well someone's going to do the grunt work lol I'm glad my parents were smarter

I'm a studio manager for a Parisian photography studio.
24yo
Always been kind of a neet so fuck off

Another dumb triggered tradie. And given you're flag you're probably just another low IQ piece of white trash who thinks he's relevant in society. When was the last time a tradesman made any impact? You're nothing more than a slave lol. Keep doing you tho haha

This is about as gay as new people taking selfies in the gym.
"Look at me! I have a JOB!"

That's not a drill you retard.

>my job has to be "manly" or I will be a pussy with soft hands
Because a literal HR bureaucrat can't know enough to do work on his own house. I'll hold on to my shekels thank you very much, and no you cannot overcharge me for that easy to perform repair.
autist

>falling for the job/trade meme
>not leeching off welfare

tricky goy we're watching u

whatever you fuckin basement dwelling metrosexual "I just stiffed mom for the rent"

"muh crypto protfolio" bahawahahaaaa

doesnt own actaul gold and silver ..... hahahahahahaha

certified carpenter, certified mason, now working as Applied Sci & Tech in Mechanical Engineering,

go back to wacking off to anime you fucking degenerate

Studio manager, £35K salary max... you call that a job? You disgust me Pierre.

I respect welfare leaches more than trades people. At least they're smart enough to game the system, trades people are the very definition of dumb goys.

>calls people low IQ white trash
>can't even proof read a post
>counter argument is entirely based on assumption that I'm a tradesman

??

>foregrip the same direction as the handle
>mask
It's like you hate your wrists you fucking faggot.

>still works for someone
>to dumb to make money without a degree

Talk to me when you run your own business, without the need of a degree and are making money passively and only have to show your face every now and then whilst making big decision from your holiday island. I could probably own you and your daddy. kid.

Cool story bro. It was a really smart investment to buy pixel points.

I take joy in knowing that when your furnace goes, or your car breaks down, or your can't find an electrical problem in your house, or an appliance needs repair, or you have leaking valves, you're going to be handing over that hard earned cash to people like me and the OP.

It's a hammer drill.

Why are your kids bald?

>flag literally clues everyone into the fact that you're a loser
>expects people to put effort into replying to him.

Master race no study

What a life, my jealousy is unmet.

>i cant tell
get off your ass and work nigger

>Gold and silver
Lmao this is how I know you're a dumb fucking trades man. You're not relevant and you will never be relevant. You're at the bottom of the social order and always will be. Be happy but know your place. Your job is nothing to brag about.

You basically exist in life so smarter people than you (cause you're a retarded tradie) can make money off your labour and time. That's literally it.

nah mate we have youtube to learn that, if they can do it we could probably do it better if were bothered, but we earn enough to pay some chump to get it done for us cause we can AFFORD too.