What is the City of London anyway? Do they really run the world?

What is the City of London anyway? Do they really run the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livery_company
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiRr7W07fjWAhWDGpQKHXVKAqYQtwIIPTAG&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BT1sIcP5PY&usg=AOvVaw1V3qF_9ab2IeD1tuY0qHAB
youtu.be/MaMyFe6sPRg
youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KgSkCewy-LU
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

London was the center of the british empire. They ran the world at one point, but not anymore.

CITY of London, not London.
They are a semi-state run by corporations (literally, they vote there)
They have their own Lord Mayor n shieet

Yes. It's the financial district of London. The equivalent of Wall Street in NY. So naturally, it's dominated by kikes. I have a friend who works at Morgan Stanley and he tells me that more than half of his team are heebs, which is pretty disturbing when you consider the fact that less than 0.5% of our population are Jewish.

tonnes of the worlds money goes through there, plenty of it illegal i hear.
some theorise that the city of london runs the usa and other nations in secret

Be me. 22 year old intern at City of London Corporation.

>City of London = Financial hub of the world
>Washington DC = Military hub of the world
>Vatican City (Rome) = Spiritual hub of the world
>Joined together in straight lines makes Illuminati triangle
>Queen has to ask permission of Lord Mayor of London to step inside the boundary of City
>Freedom of the City allows you to walk sheep across London Bridge still to this day
>Bollards that surround the City border have gargoyles that face out and scare away evil spirits.

Fairly sure the population of the City of London is only about 8k off the top of my head, quite small compared ye the whole thing

Its a square mile.

450,000 people commute inside daily to work
Only has about 6,500 permanent residents

The City blew up that reporter in Malta the other day, because she was exposing their crimes, so there's that.

>Be me. 22 year old intern at City of London Corporation

You're nothing more than an autistic incel that lives with his parents, never leaves his room and is glued to his computer chair. You also suffer from depression, overweight and over the age of 25.

Kind words, Sir.

I'm one of the few people you will ever chat with who knows what's up with the City of London. The Square Mile is an independent entity, separate from London the town. It is the owner of the Crown Corporation of London (ie The Crown) and the Corporation is headed by the Lord Mayor, who sits ABOVE the Monarch when Parliament is opened each year. The Monarch must petition to enter the Square Mile and is only allowed two attendants when (currently) She enters it for business. The Lord Mayor is elected by the Guilds, who are the real power in the UK. The Monarch is only their representative. I recommend reading pic to learn more. This is all very well documented but not widely known.

The Lord Mayor also changes every year.

He is traditionally the head of one of the Guilds, it takes decades to achieve that.

The Guilds have run London since the Roman days.

Another good book to read with a more conspiratorial slant on The City and The Crown.

WHO ARE THE GUILDS?
WHICH LEVEL OF QUEST IS THIS

merchants

There are 110 Guilds currently.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livery_company

Black pigeon speaks did a video on it the other week if anyone wants a quick brief explanation.

Live an hour train away from London only been a handful of times, over run with foreigners btw.

Nice, I'm glad more people are learning about this. The Monarch has real power of course (including the Royal Power of Disollution ie Australia and Canada aren't even real countries anyway) but she wields it only with the permission of the Guilds.

I was last in London in 1997 and it was already overrun.

delet this

The City boarders a Borough called Tower Hamlets which has a majority immigrant Muslim population. They even have Islamist's patrol the street, threatening to persecute Londoners for drinking alcohol and holding hands.

Sharia law has almost arrived.

City-states with de facto Nationhood status (if not in law than in practice and custom) include some Swiss cities, London, NYC, and Singapore. It's a very unusual and rare arrangement.

*DC not NYC.

Worshipful company of merchant taylors

top kek

That's Greater London, not the Square Mile of London. Same names, different legal status.

look over here don't look over there.

Square Mile is like 99% white though.

Fun fact (and a bump) - there are original Roman milestones still demarcating the borders of the Square Mile.

Yeah DC and The Vatican City. Also parts of northern England are pushing devolution (where the effectively get to govern themselves) Yorkshire to be precise.

Also what happens after devolution and de facto cities is what you are seeing with Catalonia and Barcelona in Spain. They get to completely govern themselves.

>Lord Mayor
Who is he and what's his endgame ?

I'm talking about the neighbouring boarder of the City of London (Tower Hamlets).

Chalk and cheese my friend.

worshipful company of international bankers.

Inside London, the Lord Mayor rules. The Queen is just an employee and must dress plainly to even be allowed admission into his presence, except on State functions which occur outside the Square Mile.

One of his purposes is to travel around the world and bring business over to the City.

He works closely with a government department called the London Chamber of Commerce (who'm of which I've worked with before).

They may seek it but this status is not likely to be achieved. Semi-autonomy is all they will get, I figure.

Yeah I know, just emphasizing that they are in fact different legally constituted bodies.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiRr7W07fjWAhWDGpQKHXVKAqYQtwIIPTAG&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BT1sIcP5PY&usg=AOvVaw1V3qF_9ab2IeD1tuY0qHAB

>Joined together in straight lines makes Illuminati triangle

You mean to say that if you join three points, you get a triange?

Illuminati exposed

>worshipful company of goldsmiths

The monarchy once went bankrupt and had to sell their valuable to the government (Queens crown) which she has to ask permission to wear. The government also displays the Queens crown in The Tower of London to make money from (tourists).

MORE SHEKELS

>The monarchy went bankrupt
I heard that a large part of London -not the city of London- is still under her taxes, is that right ? Any other way of getting money (outside the child trafficking scheme obviously) ?

You can have one for free, fella.

There are revenues collected for use the Crown lands (grazing rights, toll roads, etc) but those are owned by the Square Mile, the Queen is only the administrator.

This is a good thread, I've participated in one or two like it before, we were usually overrun with shills but today they look to be busy defending Mueller and his uranium schemes with the Clinton Foundation.

Nice.

If anybody else has questions I will endeavor to answer, I've read a LOT about this subject.

The whole monarchy is state funded essentially by the tax payer. The royal family create billions a year from tourism so essentially they're worth the money.

The also own a vast amount of land and infrastructure so its pretty impossible to oust them.

Thanks for the answers lads.
How long do you think it will take for the royal family to leave the power they have ? Is it possible for Harry and William to "abdict" after the death of queen mum or they'll stay in power after that ?

Everyone here seems to know that the fight against the Federal Reserve will not end with the destruction of the Federal Reserve. The fuse is going to burn and burn all the way to the root, and then for all eternity.

>How long do you think it will take for the royal family to leave the power they have ?
They won't, it's comfy being a monarch. You just do whatever most of the time and participate in a couple rituals per year.

>Is it possible for Harry and William to "abdict" after the death of queen mum or they'll stay in power after that ?
If they do, a suitable successor will be found to head The Crown Corporation. It's never going away.

>The also own a vast amount of land and infrastructure so its pretty impossible to oust them.

Plus no guns because every Briton is a slave.

They'll never abstain from their duties, even if they did they would just be replaced by another Windsor bloodline, say a cousin or something.

>every Briton is a slave
Not true, the Magna Carta secures rights but a careful reader will note that this is a contract between the Crown and the Nobles. Ordinary peasants are not granted any rights at all by the Magna Carta.

Richard III's successor has already been identified, he's an Australian bloke.

No guns because we are at the forefront of intellectual, societal progression. We are simply too smart and progressive of a society to rely on personal arms.

Danny Dyer confirmed as next in line. Lets av it geez.

youtu.be/MaMyFe6sPRg

I hope you're just taking the piss out of yourself, our right to bear arms was modeled on the rights that Britons used to have, specifically for home defense and security while traveling.

I'm a direct descendant of Kenneth McAlpine, gib throne of Scotland.

>>Joined together in straight lines makes Illuminati triangle
>not knowing about the all important Azore child sex islands for paedesta's

I'm not disputing where the right to bear arms came from, you're right.

I'm saying we simply have no societal use for them now, hence why they are illegal and gun crime is almost non-existent here compared to America.

You're talking about where gun rights came from. I'm talking about why the are obsolete in modern day progressive Britain.

Also the Bermuda triangle.

Isn't this arrangement the cause of Law Merchant being used in local Magistrates courts, as opposed to the Common Law? Hence the change in jurisdiction that people agree to when they sign a "declaration"?

In light of this new evidence, I think we have proven without that OP, is a huge faggot.

Violent crime *was* almost unheard of in the UK. Then we decided to import a bunch of blacks and muzzies.
Guns are now necessary for the coppers, but not the everyday plebeians like us I guess.

Hence why I use the word societal.

What is you take on the royal family in the world elite pecking order? Did the Zionists take them over? Jesuits? Ancient Saturalia cult? Or is it the other way around and they reign over the others? Or some kind of collusion of groups?

>I'm saying we simply have no societal use for them now
get the london look then, who am i to argue? i always carry a handgun or two just in case and i'm one of the most friendly amerifats you ever met

And I believe you're wrong. The main modern-day reason for the yanks to own guns that's never outright stated in normieville is to protect them from feral nigs. We have no such protection from anyone who has a sudden attack of being a good Muslim. I say that we have a societal need it.

need for it*

There has been a sharp spike in chemical attacks but its just a narrative that has been played up by the mainstream media.

Our knife crime epidemic is really our biggest problem, it has been for years.

>Not true, the Magna Carta secures rights but a careful reader will note that this is a contract between the Crown and the Nobles. Ordinary peasants are not granted any rights at all by the Magna Carta.

What distinguished a noble from a peasant?

>Isn't this arrangement the cause of Law Merchant being used in local Magistrates courts, as opposed to the Common Law? Hence the change in jurisdiction that people agree to when they sign a "declaration"?
Yes we have the same thing here, though there is incredible shilling against this concept.

>What is you take on the royal family in the world elite pecking order? Did the Zionists take them over? Jesuits? Ancient Saturalia cult? Or is it the other way around and they reign over the others? Or some kind of collusion of groups?
I'm a Freemason and my specialty is being a Librarian, so I am qualified to speak on the issues at hand within my purview. I think we have several loose alliances, both family and corporate-oriented, who vie to be on top of whatever temporary arrangement predominates at any given time. Nothing lasts forever, and being flexible is the best survival strategy. We're seeing some reshuffling now because of Trump, who actually represents a coalition and isn't just one guy against the system as many portray him to be. The British Royal Family knows that the UK has survived several dynasties and seen inroads over time from others, so it is as always jockeying to improve its standing. They aren't that adroit and will eventually lose unless we see a *brilliant* young King.

As far as cultus action it is always strong in Royal houses, many may not even know that they are portraying the Royal Art as they go about their duties. It's all very ancient and fascinating to me. On the other hand the new commie multi-kulti NWO hates these rituals and mocks them, you'll know when the next Coronation happens if Britain will fall on that first day.

I thought the main reason behind the second amendment was to arm the population in case of a tyrannical government?

I'd say at the moment there still isnt a societal need but yeah maybe youre correct. If the left carry on the way they are going and we don't unite together to push a reformation of Islam and try to encourage a secular version of it in our country as a posed to its 7th century form.

Then yes sir, we are all fucked.

>new police literally carry 'rape kits'
Seems legit. I am a bong and I am confirm this

My take on knife crime is pic.

Heritage, or as Prince Charles called it, 'natural ability.'

Breeding, sweetie.

Now's your chance to ask a Grand Librarian anything.

Good for you bro, enjoy your gun. Gunbro.

The Crown Estate manages houses owned by the Royals. They rent out a lot of their properties in London to shopping chains.

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."

>I think we have several loose alliances
Let's try to identify them then. I'll start with Google and the York rite.

Which other company or known individuals are they connected to this ?

You can't move in the City without being on camera, it's like being in a prison yard. It does Wall Street's dirty work laundering money, and all other filthy muck. There are cool dragon statue's guarding entries to the city. There is a London stone which is the centre of the city and it's meaning goes back into shadow of history, it was located in the back of a sports shop until recently!.

OVER THE LINE

A mason never tells ;^)

youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ

>gun
I have literally dozens of guns, I don't even keep an exact count any more except on some sheet I keep in a safety deposit box.

Yes, it's interesting when you read the word "declaration" in a law dictionary. All the shills have to do is read and see what is printed in black and white. In Black's 5th edition it says something along the lines of "an action in common law on behalf of the plaintiff", which is strange when you're considered the defendant if you sign a declaration. Therefore, there must be a change of jurisdiction from common law to Law Merchant, and if you sign a legal declaration, you would appear to be bringing the action against yourself in some form of contract. Interesting stuff when you start digging into legal meanings and implications of words.

Black's 2nd Edition is really for me the benchmark standard. You should look up the word 'monster' in it, most instructive.

I couldnt think of anything worse to be honest. Having to feel the need to arm myself to the bollocks with guns just feel secure in society.

Honestly, I feel sorry for you lot.

Also to wit I am afraid I'm not smart enough to know but my father-in-law (kek) is a Juris Doctor and I will ask him. He's a font of knowledge and I think he's in on some crazy boomer schemes, my wife's family is incredibly wealthy.

Kike Central Station, apart from the state of Israel itself.

Shoot them all, become sole beneficiary

It's OK, there's only a few times I've thrown down, only on dogs. I've got that killer look so a few times I think I stopped some nonsense too.

Mostly I'm the most pleasant chappie you ever met, you'd never need to know I come strapped. In my state fully 1/6th of the population has a valid carry permit.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgSkCewy-LU

I'm actually quite wealthy myself (here's my play fund) but it's pennies compared to my wife.

Shoot her?

>What is the City of London anyway?
Rife with kikery and ignored by "anti-Jew" Hitler who opted for Wiemar Republic, Teutonic Order and Prussian style boarders. With Lebensraum being Germanised and as a "bread basket" for the 3rd reich. Yes Hitler received financing from bankers, royalist and industrialists.

Be you.
> I am freemason
> All the gunz
> Show pol/ your rupees
> Wife is jew

Be me.
> *Cringe

Tasteless yanks. This is why Britain will always prevail. Class and taste.

England is my city

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

wrong

>City border have gargoyles that face out and scare away evil spirits.

Evil spirits are little bitches. Guess I don't need to fear evil spirits.

That all dates back to when William jumped the sea and began conquering shit like his name implies

When he got to London it had some pretty nice walls, so he gave them semi autonomy if they just surrendered. It also goes even further back to a Ancient Rome settlement and probably a Celtic one further back, Illuminati bullshit not confirmed

The city of Rome was settled on seven hills and near a nice river since it made a great defensive position defending against other cities back when Rome was just a single city state, not Illuminati bullshit since that shit wouldn't of even existed then

>masons are gay
Gee, who would have known...

but seriously drop some hints, tell us which lodges/rites are defuncts and which are not. It's pretty obvious there's multiple secret societies running the world, but my question is, is the symbolism of ISIS used in terrorism today something related to the Rite of Memphis/Misraïm ? Is the royal family related to a particular zionist lodge ? Why is the UK and US gov. (and my country too) are so intertwined with israel and jews ? Give us some clues, mason librarian

Are these loose affiliations agreeable on anything? The occult or whatever lost science it all pertains to? I’ve read through some threads about orders, including the masons, they always seem to share some traits. Maybe traditions? Other reading suggestion would be wonderful. Thanks !

>implying an actual mason with any real world influence of any worth would give away secrets on Sup Forums