Has Jared Taylor ever lost a debate?

Has Jared Taylor ever lost a debate?

I just watched him destroy Sargon of Akkad and holy shit Jared was on another level

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLUZ4uJlkvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cIFE03F7YbI&t=1846s&ab_channel=MFDOOM
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3223828/PETER-HITCHENS-won-t-save-refugees-destroying-country.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fFD7eZJ5Tyo
youtu.be/mhnfs2lg5CE?t=1m28s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sargon is just a fatass neckbeard who watched too many Hitchens videos. Taylor is a proper scholar.

Give credit to Sargon he gave it his all but Taylor is the master.

I think Woes might become his protege.

link to debate?

I'd love to watch Jared debate Morpheus on Zionism and the State of Israel.

Woes isn't on the same level as Jared
kys you fucking idiot

Jared Taylor isn't hardcore enough. This sort of utopian isolationism he wants isn't feasible at all. I don't like his reliance on statistics either.

Retarded stormfag nazi larpers like yourself are the reason white advocacy never goes anywhere. WAAAAH HE DOESN'T THINK WE SHOULD GAS THE JEWS WAAAAAAAH

you're right. Maybe conflict is evil and not inevitable after all. I will change my ways and unite with my Zionist brothers overseas

>I just watched him destroy Sargon of Akkad
You mean, Sargon "I'm gonna take on an expert in a field I've barely researched" Akkad?

No he hasn't. Ben Shapiro vs. him would be interesting though.

google it

jared taylor will be the george washington of the white ethnostate

does Ben Shapiro admit that different races have different IQs? If not he has no chance against Jared

He’s been waiting for his time for 50 years

Like a meteorite gaining momentum in silence

>you either want to gas the jews or you're a Zionist
You know he was right about you, right?

I don't even know what they would have to talk about. Freedom of association would have to be reaffirmed by Shapiro and he'd do the typical "kikes are special because of unique circumstances goy" response to the right of a people to form an ethnostate.

Would be a total waste of time.

huwhere can i huwatch it?

As much as I might agree with him on a decent chunk of stuff, he's a turd and his dreams of a White Nationalist Nation will never happen.

Most White people simply don't care about their race/culture/history and the Whites that do, who show up the the AmRen conferences are just creepy old fat white dudes.

In either case, I find his pronunciation of "Ethnic Whites" lulzworthy.

Fuck you Jared Taylor!

>implying I want to gas the jews
I'm saying that dividing land by race won't fix any problems like he think it will
>you're alienating the MOVEMENT bro!!

The deck is kind of stacked in his favor. All of his opponents get overly emotional and attack things he never said, so all he has to do is remain calm and say "oh my goodness no!". By definition, he comes across looking reasonable.

Also because he's huWhite.

JT is the white nationalist pleb-hook. You can't seriously tell me you're worried someone getting on board with entry level white nationalism is going to stop where Jared has and not go at least half-Hitler, if not full.

>Has Jared Taylor ever lost a debate?

I've heard some criticize his performance against Tim Wise.

Which Hitchens? Peter or Christopher? Do people even know Peter Hitchens (the better one) outside of the UK?

> if you kill your enemies they win

Jared "The Jolly White Supremacist" Taylor

His job is to make people care. And by the way, most whites say they want immigration to be ZERO when they are told that their identity and response hypothetically would not be shared. Drops like crazy when they are told that it hypothetically would be shared.

kind of
pete is not that good att selling his persona as good as chris was
sadly, because pete is kind of funny, hes a bit to polite to be someone that destroys cunts

yes.

pic related put him in his place

>hey guys sargon got DESTROYED in a debate
>no link
it was a skype conversation and not a debate also, OP is a double faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=jLUZ4uJlkvQ

>I don't like his reliance on statistics either.
Fuck off, nigger.

Christopher may have definitely been more aggressive in his approach to taking people down, but Peter is definitely more on par ideologically with the majority of Sup Forums.

against sarcuck?

jesus, he's like 14 levels above that faggit

Shut the fuck up you materialist cunt. Reducing men to numbers is a meaningless act. You will never progress from your worldly form until you accept the immaterial

Source?

Jared debated R.A. The Rugged Man once. The rapper.

youtube.com/watch?v=cIFE03F7YbI&t=1846s&ab_channel=MFDOOM

he did, nice doubls

r.a seemed like a massive retard and JEW

You've obviously never been to AmRen. I've gone the last four years and there are as many young people there as old.

A buddy of mine shared a video where Chris was explaining why he believed religion was poison. I introduced him to Peter and sent him a link to an article written by Peter addressing the refugee crisis and how Europeans won't make the world a better place by destroying their own countries.

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3223828/PETER-HITCHENS-won-t-save-refugees-destroying-country.html

He's a machine. He's been dealing with anti-whites since the late 1970s, dude. I'd expect nothing less at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=fFD7eZJ5Tyo

>WHERE DOES GUNPOWDER COME FROM?

Jared's a great guy in person.
Last year my friend and I got his personal cell # and now we're selling him insurance.

Sup Forums could stand to learn a thing or two from Taylor. About etiquette.

I've seen a few of his interviews, and I know they've been edited a bit by people to make him look bad, but he loses his cool from time to time and starts resorting to straw men/ad hominems. Like when he's saying "well maybe not all White people want to live around Mexicans because they raise chickens" or "White people could have built this country without slave labor". He falls into the trap of "looking back then gets pissed and shows his seething anger, which looks evil to people who oppose him. He needs to keep his cool and not let himself get sucked into these pissing matches.

She's hot!

woes is a fat virgin nazi living with mom and dad and he's almost 40.

Well i agree with you ,but what i see often on the flip side is retard nazi hatred ,the nazis wanted something that is good in the endgoal

Most of you are too young, new or mentally retarded to understand that Jared is where the "redpills" come from.
People were discussing his videos and articles on /n/

I do not believe that he has ever mentioned it, he has mentioned blacks failing to compete in academia same as whites, however he blames that on lack of proper family structure.

t. Past long-time Ben (((Shapiro))) fan

Jared Taylor should be memorialized in Mt. Rushmore after the coming second American revolution!

No, he is fine in those situations. It is better to go on the attack than to sit idle and let them attempt to laugh

Sargon is a brainlet. I would no less from Jared.

>Hank Hill sounding motherfucker spouts some random statistics you can find on most facebook pages and meme threads about shit people know about niggers anyway
>Talks glowingly about the hwhite race like they're a collective
>Doesn't propose any realistic solutions outside of what people are doing anything
>this counts as winning any kind of debate.

ty babe. i'm at the prison example. SARGON BTFO'D!

What is wrong with people like you....

>You don't win debates against Jared Taylor, you simply try to limit the damage.

youtu.be/mhnfs2lg5CE?t=1m28s

>jared taylor gives sudan split as a sign of racial tension in africa
>clearly was a conflict between islam and christianity

morality man

Taylor knows the rule: don't debate, explain.

If you think it's a debate, you must not know. And if you know, all you have to do is explain. Do your homework and you win. Championships are won in the off-season, it is said.

Sargon actually tried to debate him or was it a discussion? There’s not much to debate he just lays out the facts that people don’t like to focus on.

Probably an asshurt communist who doesn’t have an actual rebuttals.

Muslims aren’t even human. They can’t be part of the same race.

You can tell he didn't even spend more than 20 minutes listening to Taylor's arguments before having him on. Either he was too lazy to prepare for the debate or he was genuinely looking to have a conversation.

This is a great point.

>Muslims aren’t even human.
As a queer muslim feminist I lurk here often and never say anything but I'd like an apology for that sort of dehumanization.

>As a queer muslim feminist
Not oppressed enough.