Anyone else purposely raising their children to be racist, antisemitic and homophobic?

>Anyone else purposely raising their children to be racist, antisemitic and homophobic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzEcGgEcJpU&t=56s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if im able to have children maybe

When I have kids, I will.

I reported you to Canadian Government authorities. Your children will be taken away.

Kids are too young for that, but they will be redpilled.

>wanting the police to come to ops house and take his socks.

The tradition of truth must begin in the home, lads.
So far, I taught my 2yo daughter to point and say "ew" when she sees the black barbie in the store.
One time I even told her I was gonna get her the black barbie and kept it up until she cried.

Burden of proof, faggot

Good leaf

That's retarded. Just teach them history and they'll become racist.

Hell, even biology is antisemite. Educate them away from the common core and the "bill nye the science" guys.

>>wanting the police to come to ops house and take his socks.
What's a good age to bring up the JQ?
I was thinking 15-16 depending on their intellectual development

No.

It's their nature.

/thread

checked

No, but my children actually exist so...

ayy

>Burden of proof
>needed in Canada

Top kek

>No
Poor kids

Enjoy your visit from CPS, you biggoted asshole leaf

Yep, have 2 kids so far and I am raising them right

The FBI deals with CPS complaints within Canada?

it's just called being a good parent, OP.

Be careful that it doesn't backfire and you end up with rebellious, liberal kids, like the Greatest generation in the 60's.

>kept it up until she cried
Dude, don't do that. You'll traumatize her.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one doing this

Yes

Yes. America acts as the world police and that especially goes for countries part of NAFTA, which includes a section granting the US government jurisdiction in all associated countries.
>leaf education

I hope they send a nigger agent so my daughter points and says, "ewww"

>So far, I taught my 2yo daughter to point and say "ew" when she sees the black barbie in the store.

Untill she goes to school and starts making non-white friends. Daughters with racist dads always end up coalburners.

You mean, normal, healthy, sane, wholesome, innocent, decent and with integrity?
Yes.

DEAR CNAADIAN GOV
SOME RANDOM GUY ON POL SED HES A RACIST DAD
PLEZ SEND WAAAAAMBULANCE

Right? What a fucking idiot.

no. My son was born racist. he is 10 months old and he always beats up on niglets.

All bigots must be punished, plain and simple. You'll get yours one day too.

>Implying it is evil to do some in some way.

I don't actively tell them to hate scum, but if they come asking I tell them the truth, it's that simple.
Faggots are sick in the head and do sick things to other people, niggers and spics are dangerous and smell bad, and jews always lie and only care about money.
Aside from both of them avoiding minorities, I haven't really noticed any changes, but I consider that an improvement.
My father raised me this way, and considering I earn an okayish 40 an hour, I think it is appropriate for me to teach them what he taught me so that someday they will grow up to be great and valuable members of society.

oh no! there a big scary faggot talking all big and mean. what do i do?!

My wife told me to stop doing it to her mixed children.

that sounds dumb because what will happen is they will see that the reality is not like you describe and then rebel against it and become a shitlib, where as if you are constantly told lies about equality, you will be more set in rejecting them after you realize for yourself its bullshit

my advice don't puposely raise them that way, let them figure it out for themselves, because they will

But you're a bigot.

You being deep? Aka we all die in the end anyway lol?

it will definitely backfire if it's just mindless hate

She's going to end up fucking niggers just to spite you.

>Her mixed kids

raise your kids to seek truth and think for themselves and you'll have achieved your purpose and much more.

yes

already started to educate my 2 sons on muslims and jews and to avoid the black kids

all you need to do is tell them the truth and they will be called all of those things

>anyone else raising their children well?
I’d hope so

i showed my kids this video,he understands now that black people are inferior and to be avoided.

youtube.com/watch?v=GzEcGgEcJpU&t=56s

i want my children to have a decent puberty years
my life was suffering from 11 to 17 when i finally moved from my city and started living my life.
i feel like there's a gap that i'll never fill in my life.

Gramps gave me "the talk" when I was about 14 or 15. He wasn't pushy, but made sure I understood.

>t. bigots who can't stand having their hateful views challenged
Cry all you want, but We. Will. Not. Tolerate. Hate. And yes, it's okay for me to not tolerate your intolerance. Look up the tolerance paradox. You might not understand it though, since only college educated people are smart enough to comprehend the concept.

nice tabs you piece of shit

Stop.

fuck your tabs

Hi. CSIS here. We have sent a warrant to the man known as "Gookmoot" for your IP. Canadian Child Protective services will be en-route to remove your children from your guardianship shortly

Yall under arrest and shit.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

lmao, love that larp

>racist antisemetic and homophobic
Only a leftist needs these labels to make the ideas they are forcing on others more rigid.

yes yes yes

I'm raising my kids as racists but I won't have any until I escape Canada

from age 7 or 8, make sure he knows that there are a group of people who control most of the government and will try to teach him evil things in school (white guilt, holohoax, faggotry etc). tell him what those things are so that he is aware and ready for them. at age 15 or 16 explain who these people are and why they do what they do. explain how they do it as well. educate him in history (real history not the kosher jewified rewriting of history he will likely be taught in school) and politics and what he must do to help the white race (start a family have kids, hold a good place in society etc).

aside from all this from age one discipline him properly and make sure he respects you as a father. raise him with morals of honour, strength, duty and logical compassion.

This

Jews hate gays. So good job goy

good. arm him with a big gun and a bigger knife and set him loose on the local nig ghettos

Tmw when you're raised as antisemitic,homophobic,racist but your family adore black people

OH LOOK A THREAD OF POTENTIAL TERRORISM & FUTURE ATTEMPTS OF DESTRUCTION OF INNOCENCE

Red pills get dropped after 10. Before then they're able to enjoy their childhood.

I've considered it, but trying to teach someone to hate something rather than letting them learn to hate it on their own seems prone to backfiring horribly.

fucking nigger