Trump takes credit for Russia and Assad defeating ISIS

I supported this guy throughout his entire campaign but now it is absolutely clear that this guy is just a damn buffoon with an inflated ego, who is firmly in the hands of the jewish lobby. This guy is a neo-con kike shill like the rest of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/344214-russia-killed-isis-militants/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Inherent_Resolve
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russia and Assad have literally less ISIS killcounts than the US coalition

Trump is a fucking joke A SICK JOKE

>Russia and Assad have literally less ISIS killcounts than the US coalition

Prove it

>Being this stupid

Russian jets have been pounding ISIS up to 300-400 times WEEKLY

If he didn't stop the CIA funding of moderates there would still be a stalemate right now. You cannot say that didn't have a role in this fight.

>If he didn't stop the CIA funding of moderates there would still be a stalemate right now.

Except the Pentagon is still funding them.

I'm not aknowledging that he played a good part in cutting off their funds, but to take credit for ISIS losing is absolutely stupid. You still got Israeli jets bombing SAA positions and in the mean time, Trump is busy designating the Iranian Guard as a terrorist organization. And the Iranian Guard has done more fucking up ISIS than Trump has.

Also, this.

>polled a whole 1500 people
>batched together strongly and somewhat
It's another honest poll. Nothing to see here.

t. Jew York resident

He's right.

Without trump we'd still be fighting on both sides.

YOU DA MAN, TRUMP

/sg/ btfo

Both sides? Lmao. You just changed your opposition group. Instead of the FSA and ISIS you are now funding literal antifa communist kurds in the SDF.

Also of those 1500 people
366 were Rs
627 were Is
504 were Ds
not skewed at all

Russian intervention in Syria
>28,000
rt.com/news/344214-russia-killed-isis-militants/

Operation Inherent Resolve
>70,000+
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Inherent_Resolve

ISIS doesn't operate in just Syria

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Inherent_Resolve
/sg/ btfo again

Read Russia also bombs rebels, opposition, and whoever else threatens regime of Assad. Not exclusively ISIS.

I supported /sg/ at one point but you're all retarded. Hrs clearly talking about in Iraq

You didn't factor in the numbers that the SAA and Assad (with Hezbollah and Iran) have killed.

Yeah. Good.

/sg/ on suicide watch! Seeing your tears of anguish in this thread is delicious.

Got any sources for Assad total killcount of ISIS? You can use al Masdar if you want.

Not really.

Russia mostly fought Syrian rebels, with some IS lately.

US and allies have been doing the heavy bombing against IS in Iraq and Syria.

>having an ego is a bad thing
go take another hit of DMT, you hippie fucking faggot.

/sg/ exists to push Iranian and Russian propaganda onto retarded burgers

>le Americans want war with Iran

FUCK OFF

We already were.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Why do you think declining the Iran deal means we want war with Iran?

INB4 you get called a kike

>Why do you think declining the Iran deal means we want war with Iran?

>why does more sanctions on iran and pushing them to build nukes means we want war? We clearly want another north korea to happen once we blow up the Iran deal right?

shutup lib

I thought Iran was a wonderful, secular, productive and happy society. Surely they'll be fine without the nuke program.

he is not wrong because he turned off the cia weapons and money to isis thus killing them, the russians could have bombed isis for 30 years and it wouldn't have mattered had the taps not been closed and trump did just that

>Surely they'll be fine without the nuke program.

They aren't fine when you burgers and kikes and Saudis keep pushing for more sanctions and unrest in their country

If I was Iran I would get nukes from DPRK and say if you come near us we blow up the oil routes in middle east.

>Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life.
stopped reading there.

How does declining the Iran deal mean sanctions on Iran? Was there a stipulation in the contract saying if we don't do the deal we have to place sanctions on them?

Also, if Iran gets pushed to develop a nuke, don't you think it will be a good thing as nukes safeguard against imperialistic ambitions by the US? Why should we be afraid of Iran having nukes? We have the capacity to totally destroy them, they aren't a threat to us.

>Says will restore relations with Russia during campaign and will blow the shit out of ISIS
>Bombs Syrian and Russian airbase
>Puts more sanctions on Russia
>Claims he beat ISIS
What an embarrassment, anything to save any last bit of reputation he may have

>The USSR would have been fine if the US had traded with them!!!

>-but seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes

>If I was Iran I would get nukes from DPRK and say if you come near us we blow up the oil routes in middle east.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Iran deserves to have nukes to help protect it against US/Israel. Literally a better choice than giving them money and hoping they don't develop them.

>Literally a better choice than giving them money and hoping they don't develop them.

*Their frozen money we stole from the 1970s

This is a good run-down

Without that support from Norway it is hard to imagine how he could have won.
SAGE

Gr8 b8 m8

Well that's what happens when you hold American hostages, orchestrate bombings of 280+ American soldiers in Lebanon, and cut off all diplomatic ties.

Point being this guy presented himself as a force of change in the western world, only to turn into another neo-con kike shill. It's more of the same old zionist war politics.

Daily reminder that you guys funded the islamic revolution against the Shah of Iran.

>I thought Iran was a wonderful, secular, productive and happy society.

It was all of that until you guys toppled their monarch.

You guys are going to white about that as long as niggers whine about slavery

whine