Reminder that if you've watched less than 500 shows then your opinion about anime is completely worthless

Reminder that if you've watched less than 500 shows then your opinion about anime is completely worthless.

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/profile/AnimeWeebGod
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is a good yearly quota?

Reminder that if you track the anime you have watched you are a gigantic faggot

>16 dropped
>8.33 average
Shit taste

I've made more than 500000 posts here does that count?

>mean score 8.33

Stop score inflating, asshole.

>establishing social dominance through the chinese 'toons you watch

>re-watched 99
what

Reminder that if you use MAL then your opinion about anime is completely worthless.

I don't think so.

I've only scored a handful of anime (my favorites). This is why the mean score is so high.

Only thing that matters is the Days count. Also adding rewatches is cheating.

Taiga is actually useful.

>completely worthless

The only thing that happens when you watch over 500 is that you realize how much shit you've watched in order to try and impress a bunch of weebs on an imageboard.

>596 completed
>rewatched 99
>165.3 days

How is that even possible? I've got 150 less shows than OP on completed and I'm already at 153 days.

>inb4 using MAL
b-but my mean score is 6.86.

Reminder that your opinion about anime is completely worthless regardless of the amount you've watched

My mean score is 5.4, get on my level. Bet you even like anime, fucking nerd.

A ton of days without high ammount of anime means that you're watching too much shonenshit.

Trips of truth

What's up with people giving low scores

>not even 700 shows completed
>calling others' opinions worthless

does hentai count|?

reminder that you are a worthless existence and you should feel worthless

reminder if you watched more than 400 shows you should kill yourself neet

>anime message board

i'd say about 120 just from watching seasonal

also post account date of creation and name?

>tfw 20 shows completed

Reminder that if you use MAL you should fuck off there.

nice bait

only a small fraction of shows are actually any good. if you watch too many, it shows that you have bad enough judgement to watch garbage on a daily basis. you aren't a professional, just a dumbass that willingly spoonfeeds himself shit.

Reminder that if you haven't finished [insert number of series I've finished rounded down to a nearest hundred] you [insert insult].

myanimelist.net/profile/AnimeWeebGod
Tomodachis :)))

>you're watching
Nah. It's all in the past. I've watched DB/Z/GT, Go Nagai's big 3, Ranma, Pokemon, Slam Dunk, Candy Candy and Saint Seiya and a few others. That's like 1200 episodes alone in long-running shounen, but I haven't really watched Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, HxH, Yu Yu, Gintama, etc, etc.

Modern shounen viewed from my current wizard perspective/status is just not worth it.

>Tfw 28 watched

I know that feel bro...

This the part where we count each special/ova as separate anime?

You pass

Getting there

Fuck off

you are beyond saving. Consider killing yourself

>keeping track of what you've rewatched

At that point you're just watching anime to update your MAL.

This. You can tell how good or bad an anime is based off of the first episode. Sup Forums always goes on about 3, but 99% of bad openings don't magically get better.