Let's play a game

Pol, some say you are dangerous, others say just a bunch of trolls. I'd prefer to find out myself. Two paths you can go down. Take on another big Celeb, or chase something much bigger.

In Hollywood, ItasllstartswiththeMimi.

or

In history, find the initials of J.L.H.B.H.

Good luck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
cc.com/video-clips/5sqxnt/tosh-0-seven-super-girls
peoplebyinitials.com/?q=JLHBH
imdb.com/title/tt0124265/?ref_=nv_sr_1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell
youtube.com/watch?v=SH8wDkqA_50
youtube.com/watch?v=qDDcpt6dGco
youtube.com/watch?v=TwIyLHsk2h4
i.ytimg.com/vi/aRl7OC1tvAw/maxresdefault.jpg
tmz.com/2017/01/26/drew-carey-son-fire-washington-dc-protest/
walkoffame.com/starfinder
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=YogbXWTUfbA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm up for the challenge, I think we should do Rachel Maddow.

>J.L.H.B.H.

Jennifer Love Hewitt and her husband. Brian Hallisay

friendly reminder -

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Hmmm

>ItasllstartswiththeMimi
This is SEVENSUPERGIRLS

cc.com/video-clips/5sqxnt/tosh-0-seven-super-girls

not quite. Dig deeper. One man.

Has anyone else got a clue? This is difficult. 5 initials for 1 name???

Nice larp

You're protecting pedophiles or you have nothing.

Im so sick of fake happenings it's easier to discredit them all until something shows some solid proof.

Hillary a big dumb poopy head

Jennifer Lopez Hugs Big Heifer

peoplebyinitials.com/?q=JLHBH
easy

More commonly known by I.R.M

Take a voyage, to the star of the mimi.

This seems like a larp but I'll watch and see what turns up

Sigh, boring. This larp is as old as moot's cheese pizza stashbox.

Too vague and your clues lack detecting structure. For next time, a clue must always have the form of a pregnant question or contain a noun and adverb or noun / context.

In Hollywood:

Drew Carry
Mariah Carry
Mimi Blanchard come to mind

JLH BH is the closest I could come up with, but unless we want some Bill Hick's pasta, I can't possibly see what you have to share with us.

>Take a voyage, to the star of the mimi.

imdb.com/title/tt0124265/?ref_=nv_sr_1

ben afflec

Jennifer lawrences hairy butt hole

WAT THE FUCK IS IRM THO. THIS ONE SEEMS MORE INTERESTING THAN HOLLYWOOD SHIT!

I Rape Mothers

It's a persons initials not a phrase.

Start digging
6/10/1923

so confused desu

Correct. Final bit
The 2nd date in relation to IRM 11/5/1991
Find the names and dig.
I've already said too much.

Find out what the Mimi is, gentlemen. Stop going after actresses like Lawrence who are on their 12th Minute.

Someone in Hollywood is giving us a clue.

What is Mimi, or who?

FIGURED IRM OUT!!!

Ian Robert Maxwell MC (10 June 1923 – 5 November 1991), born Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch, was a British media proprietor and Member of Parliament (MP). Originally from Czechoslovakia, he rose from poverty to build an extensive publishing empire. After Maxwell's death, huge discrepancies in his companies' finances were revealed, including his fraudulent misappropriation of the Mirror Group pension fund.

Lots going on with Bank Street College of Education. This the right direction, Mr. Chucky?

Ian Robert Maxwell

>mossad connections

kek

Israeli connection
1948 wa
A hint of Maxwell's service to the Israeli state was provided by John Loftus and Mark Aarons, who described Maxwell's contacts with Czech anti-Stalinist Communist leaders in 1948 as crucial to the Czech decision to arm Israel in the 1948 Arab–Israeli War. Czech military assistance was both unique and crucial for the fledgling state as it battled for its existence. It was Maxwell's covert help in smuggling aircraft parts into Israel that led to the country having air supremacy during their 1948 War of Independence.[46]

Mossad allegations; Vanunu case[edit]
Shortly before Maxwell's death, a former employee of Israel's Military Intelligence Directorate intelligence agency, Ari Ben-Menashe, had approached a number of news organisations in Britain and the United States with the allegation that Maxwell and the Daily Mirror's foreign editor, Nicholas Davies, were both long-time agents for Mossad. Ben-Menashe also claimed that in 1986 Maxwell had told the Israeli Embassy in London that Mordechai Vanunu had given information about Israel's nuclear capability to the Sunday Times, then to the Daily Mirror. Vanunu was subsequently kidnapped by Mossad and smuggled to Israel, convicted of treason and imprisoned for 18 years.[41]

Hollywood user here.

Have worked on Ben Affleck movies, currently working on one, likely another after this.

How can I help?

lemko.org/pdf/Cizmar2014_ENG.pdf

(((Murdoch)))

MOSSAD PEDO BLACKMAIL
>MOSSAD PEDO BLACKMAIL
MOSSAD PEDO BLACKMAIL
>MOSSAD PEDO BLACKMAIL
MOSSAD PEDO BLACKMAIL
>MOSSAD PEDO BLACKMAIL
MOSSAD PEDO BLACKMAIL
>MOSSAD PEDO BLACKMAIL
MOSSAD PEDO BLACKMAIL
>MOSSAD PEDO BLACKMAIL
MOSSAD PEDO BLACKMAIL
>MOSSAD PEDO BLACKMAIL
MOSSAD PEDO BLACKMAIL
>MOSSAD PEDO BLACKMAIL
MOSSAD PEDO BLACKMAIL
>MOSSAD PEDO BLACKMAIL
MOSSAD PEDO BLACKMAIL
>MOSSAD PEDO BLACKMAIL
MOSSAD PEDO BLACKMAIL
>MOSSAD PEDO BLACKMAIL

Any idea as to what Mimi above could be?

OperationFindJesusCampos.

it’s like mad libs for the bored and insane

HOLY SHIT, I'm actually right.

Wasnt their "air supremacy" about 15 planes and a few pilots from world war 2?

Suck my fat cock, then kill yourself

T. Ben Affleck

Started this as a larp... damn pol. Impressive.

see

Ben, why are you such a huge pussy?

so ben affleck is a pedo?

Yes, but by and large they were rebuilt Me-117’s and Focke-Wulfs. Good planes in the hands of a skilled pilot.

The only connection I can make is the IMDB link posted earlier.

Will rack my brain for what it could mean in relation to Affleck

fuck you kys

I mean Sup Forums did just have a hand in fucking up an Israeli false flag in Vegas by exposing all the obvious flaws in the official narrative.

ISRAEL IS ABOUT TO BE SO FUCKED

wow who wouldve guessed? you sure fooled me. kys and lurk more

You realize folks, that every A-Lister in the City is going to start dropping by /pol and /tv looking for the latest in rumors, 98% of which will Be LARPing from TayTay fans in their basements.

PROMIS

tfw Israel will fall in my lifetime and Palestine will finally exist.

Holy Fucking Get

Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch

Wew lad stronk

O FUG O FUG O FUG!!!

Mimi Rogers?
She was marrried to Tom Cruise and introduced him to scientology

Checked.

It's Mimi from the Drew Carey Show, duh.

Drew carey you say....OYYYY VEYYYYY

Right, thanks.

Mimi Rodgers, fuckable back in the day.

look at this gaggle of demon-faces

born Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch

DELET THIS

Robert Maxwell

boom

slowpokes

Lots of these pedo rings start to unravel with rumors and witness allegations. Get rumors, and spill them to us. Reason which ones sound the most plausable, and tell them to us. Through this we can get names and leads. With this we can get a foothold.

Horree shit

youtube.com/watch?v=SH8wDkqA_50

What the fuck is going on in here!!!

Ok color me impressed. You are the True Detective

Pension fraud. 1968 exposed as gay, friend of Jimmy Saville. So, daughter Ghiselle was a Madame. Is that what you are asking us to dig into ? or the financial crimes and where he stole the pension fund ?

nigger it was figured out much earlier in the thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=qDDcpt6dGco

Ok, so Ben got a role as a child star. Was a raging alcoholic and abused Blake (former wife)

This is a very odd thing to post, even for internal hollywood sendups

youtube.com/watch?v=TwIyLHsk2h4

Probably a Jew or a nigger

OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM! IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH! OY VEY ***KVETCHES, BITES INTO BAGEL TO CALM DOWN WHILE RUBBING SHEKELS TOGETHER TO SOOTH HIS KIKE HEART***

Goyim. . . Please shut it down. It's like Hitla all ova again. I'll even give ya a. . . shekel. . . . gulp.

i.ytimg.com/vi/aRl7OC1tvAw/maxresdefault.jpg

Remember Drew Carey's son was outside the Deploraball spewing hate against Trump and burning things.

tmz.com/2017/01/26/drew-carey-son-fire-washington-dc-protest/

Yeah, so? Now what. What are you getting at? This man is no mystery, plus he's dead.

RESOURCE when you find out who Mimi is:

walkoffame.com/starfinder

and why is OP trying to sound like Maxwell is some mystery, and no one has ever delved into his doings b4?

Don't come on here larping like you have some insider info. There are people out there that have been tracking these ner' do-wells, long b4 Sup Forums was ever conceived.

where you at OP? Got bored with your game?

Ah, larping. Good practice for our detectives.

Scanning through Mimi Roger's filmography is impressive. She's been in a lot of great films, like this one:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=YogbXWTUfbA

lmao scooping 4skin

>The Voyage of the Mimi is a thirteen-episode American educational television program depicting the crew of the ship Mimi exploring the ocean and taking a census of humpback whales.[2] The series aired on PBS (Public Broadcasting Service) and was created by the Bank Street College of Education in 1984[3] to teach middle-schoolers about science and mathematics in an interesting and interactive way, where every lesson related to real world applications.

Ask Ben how he started in the /biz/

Created by Bank Street College of Education
Written by Richard Hendrick[1]
Directed by D'Arcy Marsh[1]
Composer(s) Jeff Lass[1]
Country of origin United States
Original language(s) English
No. of episodes 13
Production
Executive producer(s) Samuel Y. Gibbon Jr.[1]
Producer(s) Jeffrey Nelson
John Borden[1]
Cinematography D'Arcy Marsh[1]
Editor(s) Dick Bartlett
Production company(s) Peace River Films
Release
Original network PBS
Original release 1984 – 1984
Chronology
Followed by The Second Voyage of the Mimi

People were writing books about this yid, long b4 you ever knew he existed.

By 1988, the Mimi had a new owner, Peter Marston.[15] The boat was kept moored in Gloucester, Massachusetts, throughout the filming of the series and thereafter. In addition to its role in "The Voyage of the Mimi," which began in 1984, the boat was used from the late 1980s through the 1990s to teach schoolchildren using the Mimi curriculum.[12]
>Each school year, the Mimi sailed from New England to the Gulf of Mexico and back, stopping at pre-arranged ports of call to meet with students in grades 4 through 7,
and their teachers. At each port, "Mimifests" were held, which included various activities and presentations about marine life, seamanship, and navigation.[12] These events were attended by approximately 30,000 students each year.[citation needed] In 1988, Peter Marston and other freelance musicians produced a cassette, Sea Songs from the Mimi Crew, of old-time sea songs self-published under the name "The Barn School" based in Gloucester, Massachusetts.[16]

shut the fuck up nigger,this is MY thread now

ANONYMOUS5 SPOTTED.

(((KEEP DIGGING)))

LARP

Bump for curiosity