HAPPENING: CLINTON, OBAMA AND MUELLER GO TO JAIL EDITION

prev Obama and Clinton conspired with FBI and DOJ officials to bury an extensive FBI investigation into Russian nuclear industry racketeering scheme within the US; provided go-ahead on major pro-Russia nuclear energy decisions including Uranium One sale approval
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4990408/Russian-nuke-bribes-known-uranium-deal-approved.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
newsweek.com/fbi-kept-russian-bribery-plot-under-wraps-obama-approved-nuclear-deal-moscow-686660
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-state-department-reveals-2800-huma-abedin-government-documents-weiners-laptop/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/864994472492453888
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh baby please hold true

I just want them executed

ITS TIME

More at The Hill
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

This is old news. Why is it only catching on now?

>new

M E G A
E
G
A
IS REAL

Checked, my friend

shill

RIP $hillary

Newsweek also reporting
newsweek.com/fbi-kept-russian-bribery-plot-under-wraps-obama-approved-nuclear-deal-moscow-686660

Share and spread with #RussiaClinton

Normies will ignore this saying there is no link between Clinton and Clinton foundation. No pay to play etc

Seth Rich tomorrow???

I predict Sessions will pull a Lynch/Comey, and say there was no criminal intent or some such Bullshit.

Show them this
The pay to play aspects were the "already known" parts and are largely indisputable. The sheer amount donated to the Foundation from the 9 shareholders is as blatant quid pro quo that even normies can process

No seriously we knew this shit 2 years ago. Why are the retards only now reporting it? It's making me so very sleepy

Rumor is that someone is breaking an NDA to unleash hell

She said that yesterday. Could be another bomb dropped on Hannity tonight. Mega said that was possible.

Yup.
H will stay low for a month while her "foot heals"
Then back to business as usual

Try harder next time lads... happening averted.

Bump. Massive shilling plus corroboration from NewsWeek confirms. As for the tenki,* it would seem that it has somewhat cooled.
*tenki means weather.

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-state-department-reveals-2800-huma-abedin-government-documents-weiners-laptop/

Dept. of State has 2,800 emails collected from Huma Abedin laptop

Guys, I'm afraid I have some bad news. I've just looked through all these "sources" and there's nothing substantial. The good news is, you don't have to waste your time looking through them.

May as well get some rest instead.

Why the fuck do you think?
Media outlets can't just hack into shit like Wikileaks and Anonymous. They need conventional access to the scandalous material before they can push it, and who would have listened to the narrative while CNN was reporting on possible Russia-Trump ties every day for weeks and weeks?
Nobody.
Now is the perfect time to break this story.

no, seriously stop shilling. PLEASE. why do you hate america?

The breaking news will be Sara A. Carter committed suicide with a car explosion.

Do you read Zerohedge and work as a data Analyst?

Is it chilly in the northeast today?

Whats this whole "sleepy" thing about? I keep hearing people say weird shit about being sleepy on Sup Forums lately. What the fuck?

Nope, this is too much. And high-ranking Obama admin's are going to swing for this.
The evidence of bribery and extortion that the FBI & DOJ were hiding is now in the hands of the Trump administration. All the recordings, all the files.
AND...at the same time, Comey's in trouble for planning to give Hildabeast a pass on her email crimes BEFORE the investigation was even complete.
AND...at the same time, the U.S. Department of State admits it received 2,800 Huma Abedin work-related documents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that were found on her estranged husband Anthony Weiner’s personal laptop...and those emails are now in the hands of the Trump administration, too.

Normies are about to get a huge, pineapple-shaped red-pill shoved right up their ass.

thy will be done

It appears that whoever was shutting this down a year ago has lost power.

Bump for MegaTootsies. I will not rest until I get more feet

It was an old shill tactic. Now it's mostly a meme

my head is spinning is it caues I smoked another bowl or is it cause it's really happening???

What is sarah clarks bonafides?

I want this story to be 100% accurate and sourced so the media cant easily debunk part of it then declare that its all fake and then move on. Then when more info comes to light they refer to how they previously debunked it and push it under the rug.

It was a meme the first night they tried it because it's so obvious.

What strain? If sour d it's the weed, if not it's fucking happening

KEKUS VULT

Digits confirm Hillary will “fall” down “steps” into a jail cell soon

Liberals immediately assume malicious intent and ignore the data
The preponderance of evidence is astounding, but they simply won’t look

Bring a horse to water, I suppose

Fuck off Dan

No wonder she wanted war with Russia.. she knew where the nukes are.. she wants to kill us all as revenge for not getting POTUS twice.

Tweet like you mean in fucker #Russiagate

why do they look like pigs feet

Keep it together until 9PM EST
Hannity is taking a fucking sledgehammer to these corrupt faggots live on air

cтpyчoкed again

No fuck you you little faggot bitch, step off a fucking cliff because nobody fucking loves you

Russia-mongering was theater to begin with.

Because they're little piggies

If this faggot talks about another fucking Sorbos movie or a pillow I’m throwing my TV out a window

Nothing will happen, because nobody will enforce it.

If it was Seth Rich I'd fucking cum

Hillary won't go to jail. DWS will go to jail on this.
That's why they keep ethnic jews around.
Designated fall guys.

Youre thinking of other impending scandals user. DWS not involved here. Bigger fish

>Shattered
>Mueller
>WikiLeaks
Agreed but clearly poking the bear. Someone paid big money to go to war with Russia after 2016.

Sam & Cat tomorrow nigger

What you are saying is true of European nobility, not US elites, who are normally below the Jews.

Idk what that is but shove it up your asshole

Hold her tighter shes a fighter

Too bad this wasnt just theatre but in fact actually occurred.
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/864994472492453888

FBI director Mueller was either forced to or volunteered to "mule" samples of uranium to Russia in 2009 (exactly when this scandal began unfolding)

He better drop a nuke on these mafia bastards. If his tick tock was all for this I'm pretty pissed

Bump

The feet?

Clinton Foundation will get investigated.

So this just went mainstream right?

This is going to fuck up the whole Trump-Russia collusion bs once and for all now?

If quints we meme #Russiagate onto twitter and sledgehammer this into the public sphere

they will be discussing the uranium deal. The OP's story will be their BOOM

I don't like saying this, but nothing is going to happen. Yes, they're all guilty, but it doesn't matter. Trump doesn't know himself how to work the institutional levers of government, and has to rely on corrupt people. If Trump even cares, honestly I'm not sure. He can't call public tribunals, all he can do is ask Sessions how things are going, and Sessions just got there 9 months ago and has to ask several deputies, who ask managerial bureaucrats, etc... Nothing is going to happen.

if we get blue balled again I may an hero

This is why she "broke her toe", she wanted to avoid the interview when she learnt she's going to be arrested.

Mega user wasn't larping

> There are actually people who believe this "news" !

this is the story dum dum

Because it was buried.

Good sources = Trump vindicated

Also, legal fags keep saying this is a clearcut case of RICO

yep. burn them all.

Cause it's "fake news" until they can't possibly hide it any longer

bump

And dont let any left wing lawfags tell you this is past statue of limitations

RICO cases have no statute of limitations, everyone remains chargeable

His tick tock was trolling the DC fags investigating muh Russia.
Rumor has it that Julian ASsange (who is shit talking HRC on twitter) said "either you expose her or I will" and gave until the 21st

We need to keep ramming it in their faces, then. The media's Trump/Russia campaign has nothing on us. We can keep at it for years if we have to.

Plan: watch Hannity tonight, Meme tomorrow.

Roll for justice.

Checked. (is that how you do it?)

Like the journalist in Malta?

Seize all her assets and throw her in prison to rot until death

Contribut'n. Hillary, helicopter, big boom boom guided missile

Imagine rooting for this side
Fuckin YIKES

AWAN

What you got against feet you gay or something?

huge bump

if he wasn't chicken shit and actually cared about more than the stock market he would do this and nuke korea at the same time.

Nope, but good try
Checked refers to when someone gets digits
Digits constitutes repeating terminal integers on someone's post number ie '145689577' - the 77 at the end would be your signal to "check" someones "digits"

So we'll sit back & watch nothing happen...

>triple zeros
>equals nothing
>represents death
>3 traitors
>Clinton, Obama, Mueller

What did kek mean by this?