Seriously fuck you Sup Forums you ruined my fucking life you fucking bastards...

Seriously fuck you Sup Forums you ruined my fucking life you fucking bastards. The other day I watched schindlers list with my gf and her normie friends and I was the only one that didnt show any emotions. At one point I even laughed when the german guard was sniping jews from his balcony. Needless to say my gf left me the next day and all of her social circle fucking despises me now. I used to be normal before i came to this pile of shit of board now I lost the love of my life. Fuck you Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/shocking-new-holocaust-study-claims-nazis-killed-up-to-20-million-people-2013-3
youtube.com/watch?v=FcyLRTB9fRY
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
youtube.com/watch?v=tQOmcybJ-P8
youtube.com/watch?v=0bonw1xOF-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You only lost dead weight.
In a year you'll be better off.
Get a white wife and have white babies while you still can.

It's a good movie

Post pictures of your gf so I can decide whether or not you're better off

>german
>not sucking jew dick while watching historically accurate spielbergs list

police will probably have you tomorrow.

a friend of mine had to watch it in school here in burgerland and he said some nigger complained that there weren't any black people in the film.

Damn I started laughing before I even finished reading this. I'm very happy for you.

heh
i was laughing at that scene even before Sup Forums was a thing

I watched this stoned with friends and we basically joked how it was a Butlin's holiday camp gone wrong for its entirety.

Yep its an excellent, period specific fictional piece

LARP long enough and it isn't LARPing anymore. You did this to yourself, faggot.

Now find someone who hasn't been indoctrinated by your communist government. Generation Identitaire has groups in Germany. You're bound to find a qt through them.

nice bantz leaf.

Why didn't you just make out with her during it?

shiieeeet

How hard is to add some of them to the number?

You're welcome

>letting her pick the movie

> being a normie
> having a libcuck gf
> having libcuck social circle
good thing faggot, you broke yourself free of weak faggot cowards.

The number is 20,000,000 now.

businessinsider.com/shocking-new-holocaust-study-claims-nazis-killed-up-to-20-million-people-2013-3

You should be ashamed of being German and give your house to some African migrants.

I kept watching for the tennis courts, musical performance halls, and swimming pools but couldn't see them anywhere

Don't forget the rollercoaster.

>sniping Jews from balcony
Sounds hilarious, I actually want to see the movie now

>At one point I even laughed when the german guard was sniping jews from his balcony.
holy shit you too? What about the "Goodbye Jews!" scene?

>the holocoaster

It's okay OP. I laugh at Jewish propaganda as well.

mfw I just type sniper shindler on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=FcyLRTB9fRY

Thanks for the laugh. Had a homosexual coworker tell me about "The Bitch of Burchenwald" and I laughed and said that sounds fuckin retarded. Looked at me like I was a monster. These people dont even critically think about the shit they watch.

can someone red pill me on amon goeth, did he really shoot jews form his damn balcony. sounds like some bullshit.

this nigga knows

wow youre welcome you cuck. we freed your mind and youre crying because you no longer have to stick your dick in a potential rape allegation. hahaha redpill at work

Fake.

Speak to him about "The faggot of Mauthausen"

This.

I was dating a girl for FOUR years. Super liberal.

Ended up drinking too much wine at her family party one night and started ranting about Sandy Hook (we live in Connecticut.) Then I started calling her out on being a self-deprecating white and she dumped me for being a "nazi."

Muh battlefield 1 n sheeeeeeet say dey wuz black.

lol the book won best fiction top kek
All lies and pathetically funny ones

Same here, now that I'm red pilled my life has completely changed. I now see the cultural Marxism everywhere and trying to red pill other people is tedious. Most people nowadays are a/political because the system we have has been running for so long. Lucky for us this is one of the last stages of civilisational decline and when this current system falls apart most likely from economic collapse... nationalists will fill the void without spilling a drop of blood everyone else will have their tail between their legs you just fucking watch. Also get off pol for a while and stop reading 24 hour news it's bad for your mental health seeing bad things that you can't do anything about.

>laugh at a movie
>gf leaves me
>"this is someone else (Sup Forums's) fault not mine!"
kys

Why are you dating a fucking retard ?

>bad things that you can't do anything about
we memed a president into office

kek well done hans

what about the part where they line up two and get a double headshot
that is hilarious

If your gf left you over that then she doesn't respect you. Your gf should always have the same political opinions as you do.

I don't know why this movie omits the holocoasters, they would add a bit more authenticity to the story.

Didn't the Nazis invent the post kill teabagging?

We watched the Pianist when I was in high school and when the Nazi threw the wheelchair guy off the balcony I fucking died of laughter alongside some Chads who started cracking up, we all got sent to detention for that

List is a comedy, it's a crypto Mel Brooks film.

NO

TOP KEK

>white
German wife*, we don't want Germany to become America.

unless he is some immigrant, then he should deport himself

Hated the ending of that movie.

There's something wrong when you are moved more by stories about out-groups than your in-groups or your own family.

>Revealing your power level in public
Learn to mask user

Think of it this way: Spielberg, a Jew, made $300,000,000 PROFIT, off of a movie about the holocaust

>Needless to say my gf left me the next day and all of her social circle fucking despises me now.
Good fucking riddance.

That's what you get for not being able to control your innermost beliefs.

REAL JEWS IS BLACK.

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

DAS RITE

please be true

>At one point I even laughed when the german guard was sniping jews from his balcony

The Chad black jew man and the Virgin child of the Khazar empire

Fuck, fpbp

Make white babies and raise them to be strong white men.

Only cucks and faggots mask their power, for if you mask it, it isn't really power at all.

>>bad things that you can't do anything about
>we memed a president into office
Honestly this alone gives me hope we broke the cycle of civilization downfall. No other civilization has had the kind of access to powerful anonymous free speech and data that we have

You're welcome.

hahahaha god i hate divershitty

This.
Germany for Germans all non Germans need to leave and we will need a border again
Do your "white unity" in the US seperate European countries should stay separated and not get turned into a melting pot anybody who is saying that is not a Nationalist we don`t need more multi culturalism WE NEED LESS we need Germany to become German again and not get filled with Polaks French Italians and so on

>holocaust
>hollywood
Makes perfect sense, WIIIIIIIIIILLLLLSOOOON!

>some nigger complained that there weren't any black people in the film

Valid complaint, would've made the balcony scene better if there were some three fifths.

First of all you need to get your shit back Hans, you are not having children

It's not your fault for knowing the truth.

Lmfao

The scene where the germans bust in to the hospital and instantly start spraying bullets at the sick people is fucking comedy gold.
youtube.com/watch?v=tQOmcybJ-P8

we wuz holocaust

It fucking blows my mind that people believe that shit lol

Yeah that tends to happen when your Population has taxed raised like crazy to pay for other Countries or Foreigners in the Country people will sure have Kids when both parents are working the whole time and then the retarded politcians ask why people dont have any kids

Sounds like Sup Forums did you a favor. You're welcome.

yo momma

Would you be laughing if the opposite happen.

Had the same feel last night.
>gf and her best friend put on the second episode of the hot new show Big mouth
>I subtly tell them it’s degenerate filth created to brainwash teenagers
>”Be more open minded user”
>watch episode 2 and 3
>just have a grouchy look on my face the whole time
>the two of them found it hilarious
>”this is why women shouldn’t have the vote”

It is worse than the trailer. If you browse Sup Forums you will be triggered.

She dumped you for laughing at a movie? She did you a favor.

>not falling for kike propaganda and your faggot gf leaving
Sounds like a win to me

Don't blame us for your autism Herr Powerlevel.

This.

Giggled a bit when the guard sniping jews bit came up.

Liar. It's illegal to laugh at Schindler's List in Germany.

Well it was pretty funny when he goes back into take a piss right after and says tot he women "Make it yourself"

>Yeah that tends to happen when your Population has taxed raised like crazy to pay for other Countries or Foreigners in the Country people will sure have Kids when both parents are working the whole time and then the retarded politcians ask why people dont have any kids
They tax you so they could feed their banks and lazy immigrants and also capitalism needs both parents to work and that's why you don't have children even though I personally spent a lot of my childhood in the countryside with my grandmother and grandfather, that's what happens when you have a strong family.
Your families have been destroyed and your society had been dehumanized through all these years of Jewish suppression of your country.
You can only hope for the fall of civilization, that's the only thing that can save Europe

thats bullshit but I believe it

That scene on the balcony....I laughed at that before I even got redpilled desu

Sage you fucking faggots

Harlem Hellfighters, friend.
Niggers did fight in world war one and were actually decent at it.

i had a good chuckle myself at this bullshit completely over the top scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=0bonw1xOF-I

Good job!
Now find a person who wont judge you for who you are, that movie shlongs list was fuckig terrible. I rate it nanjing/10 because it was fake as fuck.

If your gf left your because you laughed at a scene in a movie then she is trash and you would be stupid to feel bad about it

kek learn to act

Yeah, but the idea that there are black Austro-Hungarians is just retarded.

The casual morning routine with the inclusion of random murder is pure comedy.
Also Schindler saved the Jews to save his own ass from prosecution when he could see they were losing the war.
He was a war profiteer who wanted cheap labour.
Maybe that's why the kikes revere him so.
He put shekels above all else and ripped off the Nazis.

>and were actually decent at it.
No their combat record was pretty poor and Pershing a supposed friend of the negro didn't want any darkies in combat because he thought they were shit solders. Some of the french nigger units had decent combat records tho.

Just this morning at my flat we were talking about how this black cat keeps sneaking into our house at night.
Our visitor said she had the same thing happen with a black cat at her house.
I said maybe there's something up with black things in general.
Everyone groaned, laughed and the conversation went on as normal.
I have LARPed long enough that the mask slips IRL. It happens enough that my flat all know I'm a racist borderline Nazi.

It's happened slowly enough that they have grown to accept me as I am, even finding it amusing.