Danganronpa 3

We await weedmans heroic entry next episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
strawpoll.me/10993879
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHO WAS IN APACHE?

Children: Expensive overpriced overseas phone
Adult: Muh glorious nippon phone

Kirigiri a shit

Is this chart confirmed legit?

How do I filter the obnoxious Juzo faggot?

>muh ormies
>boo hoo

Chisa a shit.

Was Towa city not taken over earlier? Like before DR1

Filter part of the pasta.

It's from the official website so yeah.

Oh, they added killer killer.
I thought he was just a member, not "infiltrating".

nope. play AE. it was taken over at the very beginning of it.

I did but I forgot how it started. I remembered Komaru already being held captive so I don't remember if the rest of the city was also already similarly affected.

But certainly by that point Towa Corp was compromised, right?

yeh. monaca 1 haiji 0

Given some of the earlier screenshots, Despair is almost proven to be an anime drawn by Mitarai. Due to his presence and hanging out with Kirigiri, do you think the faggot did an ultimate insert and actually made Mirai too?

>"Female student murdered" entry
Did the con man write this chart?

How big was Komaeda's hopegasm when Naegi became Ultimate Hope and defeated Junko?

Xth for what the ending should look like

his hope grew at least 3 sizes that day

He probably missed the entire thing for some random stupid reason. I wonder, would it have been a 24/7 live feed of the school? Something like Big Brother but without the sleep cuts? Monokuma probably did sleep-cuts if nothing important happened tho.

Small and disappointing. He wanted to be there in person.

Maybe he felt despair from not being the force of hope to bring her down

i want ruruka to die.

He was pretty upset that he wasn't there for it in AE.

This, but both very dead. Only the True Ultimate Hope can stop the Ultimate Despair once and for all. Till V3.

strawpoll.me/10884696/

TELL ME ABOUT SEIKO

WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE MASK

What is Junko?

It was so big he had to replace his fapping hand.

Twogami/Ibuki is the thinking man's OTP

Kikigiri is 100% confirmed to die in DR3. Weedman and Naegi maybe. Everyone else is an absolute no.

You know what he did after Junko died
Evidently he wasn't pleased/satisfied with how Naegi handled it at all

Komaeda thinks he can't become hope because he's talentless trash. That's why he's always trying to help out Ultimates.

it's too bad that komaeda thinks he's garbage even though he literally has the best talent out of everybody else in DR2

You can kill yourself for starters

He knows how to become true hope.

All he has to do is destroy despair

He didn't have one
He doesn't know what this "true hope" he keeps going on about actually is, it's made clear in Chapter Zero how nuts he is and how circular his reasoning is - whether he realises it or not he's stuck in that neverending Hope/Despair cycle

Unusually verbose for Mukuro but maybe she's following Junko's script here too.

In the chapter 4-chapter 5 inbetweener, when he's talking to monokuma, he likens himself to the "ultimate hope," so i'd say it's not out of the question that he could go an a hope-induced ego trip

Ibuki was cucked by Mikan

Twogami was loyal to his true waifu and turned down Mikan's advances

either way, Mikan is great too so I wouldn't complain

Imposter needs to stop stealing best boy's identity. What a pathetic character

To be fair it's a problem with most characters in the settings. They all throw HOPE!! DESPAIR!! concepts constantly without ever explaining what it means, by now every single character must have a different meaning for "hope".and most of theses are probably bullshit.
Munakata vs Naegi and Tengan aside who probably have another different meaning altogether being the most obvious example of this.

Twogami is too pure for your shipper nonsense, all of it is one-sided on the girl's side of things at that too

Its the other way around, jackass. If you can even call that cucking since they had no memories of school. Also God knows if anything in Despair is real anymore, due to the large possibility Mitarai drew it.

It's time to ask the real, hard-hitting questions now
strawpoll.me/10993879

Who wouldn't want to be Togami anyways

Everyone sees it but him. Of course he can't help it, he has brain problems.

Oh yes you're right, I remember, now that you mention it.
But then again it's hard to tell whether DespairKomaeda is the same self loathing kid he was in high school or his arrogant post final dead room persona.
I suppose that's also part of Komaeda's appeal. He's constantly changing.

>you'll never have Togami and Junko team up to bully Mukuro and tell her how pathetic she is and how much she smells along with her disgusting taste in fashion.
>You'll never see Mukuro cry and contemplate suicide after that verbal abuse.

Who dies tomorrow?
I bet Blacksmith or Candy girl
Please don't kill Ryuta

Please
No

Fuck off with your easter egg jokes

stop posting this shit
I'm genuinely worried that it may end up being true

>she is and how much she smells along with her disgusting taste in fashion.

>implying the ultimate soldier cares about fasion to begin with and doesn't just take what's closer to her without caring

And Naegi trashing her wold probably be the only thing able to make her react

oh shit
Is this some matrix level shenanigans?

>he thinks its a fucking easter egg meme
Bet you waifu'd Gekko and thought she was Chaiki.

>easter egg
The beginning of ep1 was also an easter egg right?
They must really love eggs if they throw that many into our face.

I really hope it's really only this.

If it's true I'm quitting the series forever.

An easter egg I'm fine with, but the 'IT WAS ALL AN ANIME!' would just ruin any sort of plot development, impact, or, well, anything.

This plot twist is going to be the dumbest shit.

I can't see it being an easter egg
mindfucks soon

She can't do stealth ops cause she reeks for miles. Although she can probably lift her pits to unleash some WMDs if needed.

I say either
>Blacksmith
>Narukami
because they know too much
>Asahina
just because
>Ryota
because anyone who gets backstory is marked for death

Then it creates another question - what happened after SDR2? Or, if the entire series was just an anime, then what the fuck was the point of all of it?

>Give a side character 10 minutes of backstory, just enough for you to start to get interested
>Pretend you're not about to kill him

Did Uchikoshi challenge Kodaka to come up with a dumber plot-bending twist or something?

>Ultimate Chemical Weapon

The most dangerous woman on earth

I don't get it. what was the point of the black weird guy with the Rie voice?

there's a pretty high chance of it being only this, the problem is that it's also the kind of bullshit authors go for when they want to look SO SMART.
See: more than half of Umineko.

Mikan does NOT smell! and if she does smell, it's of disinfectants and other sanitary smells!

giving her a job

What's better, COMPLEX motives, or 'IT WAS ALL AN ANIME'?

Someone who is either well liked or at least neutral. I bet on Scout guy or Asahina.

to die like any black guy in a horror film

not that danganronpa is a horror

Most likely candygirl.
Another prediction I have is that Kikigiri and Naegi finally meet up. I also think weedman may actually be introduced formally into the game and meet up with blacksmith

He's not going to die because he's going to take Naegi's place after he dies!

You've seen what Kodaka has done before and you doubt he'd do it again? There was a reason the Ultimate Gamer was in DR2. You will all see the light soon.

H E K N O W S

To demonstrate how the NG Codes work.

Despair papa won't die

to show what NG codes will do

He'll have despair stay so hope can overcome it. A great despair to have an even greater hope overcome it

Even Chunsoft Spike ENG facebook commented that this theory is "3meta5me"

I really hope they don't kill him. From the DR3 despair episode it could have gone either way between candygirl, Seiko and blacksmith. But last episode of future confirmed who was going to die.
If they keep giving backstory and then killing then the series is going to suck, especially since only new people will die, not the DR1 survivors.

Can't wait until you autists kill yourselves when this retarded theory gets debunked.

It's a set-up. Now that they've done the backstory->death sequence they're going to change it up and off someone unexpected.

This

Yu will probably stay for a while in order to have a DRAMATIC SHOWDOWN! with Naegi.

I'd say Archer or Mitarai (I don't think so for him because backstory or not he's still weird), and maybe Aoi later as the next traitor kill.

A stupid anime about hope in order to show that EVEN dESPAIR CAN BE REDEEMED! and you must do so because look, they'll save the day and hope in 3 after being redeemed!

I really hope not.

How is Mitarai going to explain Bandai to the audience in the cinema? His portrayal was racist and he died in meaningless way.

>If they keep giving backstory and then killing then the series is going to suck
but that is what this series is
and it does suck
this is the ultimate despair, to be a fan of something so terrible

Mikan smells of nice refreshing things

Are you implying that anyone actually wants this theory to be true?

Well in DRT Togami and Junko were both talking shit about Mukuro so that counts?