Why the fuck do you assholes think some stupid wall will work?

Why the fuck do you assholes think some stupid wall will work?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_border_barrier
history.com/topics/cold-war/berlin-wall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hitler had his Berlin wall
go read a book faggot

...because every wall put up historically has been at least marginally effective.

Ya dingus.

>Marginally effective
>Bested by a ladder or shovel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_border_barrier

>implying anybody on Hungary's border wants to go to fucking Hungary
Germany is right there, dude.

>work
Deterrent

The wall is the first step.
After Trump realizes a massively expensive wall isn't enough, he will start hiring more people for border patrol and order them to shoot any spic on sight.
After spics realize they will be shot and die like the hogs they are by pitifully trying to invade our country, they will simply stop coming and instead die like hogs in their own country to their own people.

Is pol making these leftie memes? Theyre low energy.

fuck off retard sage this shitty BAIT

>Hitler had his Berlin wall
Who made this dumb as shit infograph?

Leftists.

Mexico has their own damn wall we need ours God Damn It...!
We need It..!

Berlin wall was commies.

Walls don't work meme lol
The funniest thing about these comments is that the idiot leftist continues to talk about how illegal immigration will just continue with or without the wall. As if to bully us into submission. It's just such a bizarre position to take.
>they'll take the sea route le huehue
>what about a ladder? Checkmate conservatives
>shovel under? Can't stop them!
I just haven't worked out why they're so scared of a government project that they're convinced won't work.
When confronted with such a question the inevitable "waste of money" retort comes up. Which is bizarre because they've shown time and time again that a lot of leftist projects have been nothing more than a waste of money, not to mention the enormous drain illegal immigration has on the country.
There is nothing quite as stupid as a leftist.

If it won't work then it's no big deal if we build it, right? Why does the idea of a wall terrify you so much?

is Sup Forums really this retarded? I thought better of you guys

Rand Paul is not 6 feet tall

The first number is fake, because literally nobody ever wanted to be in Hungary

I like it for the symbolism, i.e., it pisses off people like you.

Because they are stupid assholes.

This is my favorite meme

Because it works for the Israelis in Palestine.

Rapist enabler

because it works for Israel in the west bank

this guy gets it

Some of the Occupy Democrats stuff is theirs, the rest is made by /ourguy/'s in an attempt to make them look stupid. The same goes for Antifa memes and infographs. When people say the left can't meme, they honestly cannot meme.

Hitler had a Berlin wall? Who was he trying to keep out?

it's not just the wall but the machine gun turrets and the high voltage and the will to enforce our sovereignty, something the nigger president lacked

Idk ask china

Because "the chosen" think they work.

We should tear down prison walls and that isreali wall if they dont work.

90% of the people on the left are borderline retarded. I hope you are just trolling with this nigger tier meme. history.com/topics/cold-war/berlin-wall

Some are stupid, but many are simply malicious.

Never assume stupidity when malice will do, you know?

Hitler did nit have a berlin wall, you illiterate fuck.
The berlin wall was built by the communists after the fall of hitler.
Keeping people in who would rather leave is bad. Keeping people out of one country is security. The direction of migration, in vs out matters a lot, in determining legitimacy.
You can leave: freedom. You cannot leave: slavery.
People from Honduras can go to Guatemala freely, they are free.

It worked 7th century BC ago

I don't know, faggot, maybe because walls have worked quite well since time immemorial?

You are fucking retarded and need to go on the other side of the wall. Actually, no. Just line up against it with the rest of the commie scum so the new SS can liberate America and the world from your ilk.

can't tell if liberals are this dumb or if its satire .

fuck trump though

if it doesn't we can just gas the kikes and have a race war

either way works

are you really so fucking retarded that you think the post was serious, that you actually googled and snapshotted a wiki of the berlin wall as if people here don't know what it was or when it was built? holy shit

It's called migrant quotas, the EU forces them on countries, they don't have a choice. KYS