/ptg/ President Trump General - Brightest Days Yet To Come Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump speech @Heritage Foundation President's club (WH link 7pm ET) 10/17/17
youtu.be/8N23XKhDss8
>FLotUS Melania - Hurricane Relief PSA 10/17/17
youtu.be/go734MgUAM8
>Pres Trump&Cabinet talking to radio ppl 10/17/17
youtu.be/AvVLp4c3FTg
>Pres Trump on WIBC radio w/katz 10/17/17
youtu.be/E2UVQHz7vpM
>Pres Trump on Fox News Radio w/Kilmeade 10/17/17
youtu.be/axFVorDVdDI
>Pres Trump/PM Tsipras Press Conf 10/17/17
youtu.be/-bYTyUhFl6s
>Pres Trump meets w/Greek PM Tsipras 10/17/17
youtu.be/xO665kFlNkU
>Pres Trump has lunch w/Greek PM Tsipras 10/17/17
youtu.be/oiqp3h9Pb4Q
>VP Pence on WIBC radio w/katz 10/17/17
youtu.be/qrq-qxpeP-A
>VP Pence Tax Reform speech in Buffalo NY 10/17/17
youtu.be/6bW1ZYa1-PU
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/17/17
youtu.be/eiNZ44TrJss
>DoD Video: ICBMs 10/17/17
youtu.be/6cvtJQEfJmI
>DoD Video: Ballsitic Missile Defense 10/17/17
youtu.be/NnuqBbPoT7A
>DoD Video: Strategic Deterrence 10/17/17
youtu.be/-5lcbBpjJlY

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/make-america-great-again-orange-hat
reship.com/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

AWOO

AWOOSION

>mfw not a Christian but love when Trump mentions God because I can almost hear the leftist screeching in the distance

T-time to call my Senator I-I guess..

I love Kellyanne.

That was quite a nice little speech.

i heard the divali event was cancelled yet i also heard theres a vid on facebook ?

>"Our rights come from God."
>fedoras begin frantically tipping as polls and dusty statistics come out

NEW MAGA HAT NIGGERS!!!!
shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/make-america-great-again-orange-hat

YOU GET 30% OFF IF YOU USE "save30" AT DISCOUNT. Overall order of $39 with shipping covered.

OUTSIDE USA USE reship.com/#/

NOW WITH FRESH OC

Press F to pay respects to Newswire

No kidnap my grandparents and parents Polska.

AWOO~

KeK

WELCOME BACK NEWSWIRE!

She will be locked up

this one's a collectable

Haven't seen a Facebook vid
Check trump's profile page if there is one

wait did i miss the speech?

Double dub(s)!
Checked.

checked and keked

Ed W. Gillespie
Family: Wife: Cathy; 3 Children: John, Carrie, Mollie
Birth Date: 08/01/1961
Birth Place: Alexandria, VA Home City: Alexandria, VA
Political Experience: Chairman, Republican Party of Virginia Candidate, United States Senate, 2014 Counselor to the President, Bush Administration, 2007-2009

archive.is/aIsUM

>According to a Wason Center survey of likely voters out just this morning, current lieutenant governor Northam is leading former Republican National Committee chair Gillespie by only 4 percent — 48 to 44 percent — and 5 percent of Virginia likely voters remain undecided with the race three weeks away. This is the first Wason Center poll of the Virginia race that puts Northam’s lead within the survey’s margin of error. In the group’s benchmark poll from September 25, Northam led by 6 percent.

archive.is/kQlXm

West Long Branch, NJ - The campaign for governor of Virginia remains up for grabs, with Republican Ed Gillespie and Democrat Ralph Northam locked in a one point race. The Monmouth University Poll finds the race becoming more regionally divided, with Gillespie widening the gap in Western Virginia and Northam picking up steam in Northern Virginia. Northam has a better net favorable rating, but Gillespie has built issue advantages in some key areas.

>Currently, 48% of likely voters support Gillespie, the former national GOP party leader, and 47% support Northam, the Commonwealth's current lieutenant governor. Libertarian Cliff Hyra gets 3% of the vote and 3% are undecided. Last month, Northam had a 49% to 44% edge over Gillespie while the race was tied at 44% each in July.

Hey guys anyone who was talking about Christians in the last thread still here???

Still nothing from Sara Carter...Wonder what's going on there. She always delivers. Maybe the hill stole her scoop?

Remember when the poll average had Ossoff 5 points ahead but they hastily released a bunch of polls the day of that had it even? Handel still beat the spread by several points too.

>not a Christian
C'mon Heathen, give God a chance, look how much Mel Gibson's movie triggered the jews.

no you have to believe in gods word to be literally true or you cant be saved

if you are somebody who says its allegory thats the definition of not believing it.

John 5:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

did those /hwndu/ guys capture the newest flag yet?

You never did tell me about your "Spirituality"

PLEASE DO NOT TEMPT ME WITH JEW TITS

Trump is a sexual predator and I am disgusted

We always talk about Christians here.

I ignore those posts.

fucking checked

they're talking about drones and shit, don't think any of it is going to work, but we will see

The pendulum will swing just as hard to the Right as it did to the Left.

I can't even imagine what children's television and book will look like in the next generation.

I might try again, but had a really bad experience with my Southern Baptist church going full SJW. The gay rainbow banner over the entrance was the last straw.

How is the wall being funded?

It's amusing.
Milk!

yes

Holy Shit!

Trump threatens the sick and elderly!

>newswire is back
good shit

Predicting lynchings and teaching race war prepardiness in the segregated Drumpf’s (TM) America.

Remember that time McCain killed over 200 sailors?

>Tucker didnt get Tucked by Trump
but why

Are there even that many fags in the South?

MUMMY

It's not about the Church, it's about the KJV and upholding God'd word, it's what made your country great.

What state?

probably all from today... but here are some older pics I haven't posted here before

>NY senators doing good

Christ Woopie is revolting

I hope he kicks that old bastard down a flight of stairs.

You'd be surprised, but not enough to justify that shit.

interesting, hope whatever shit they try they record it

She works with John Solomon. Its not a steal

SOMEONE TELL TUCKER HE SHOULD DO WEINSTEIN AND VEGAS EVERY OTHER DAY NOT FUCKING EVERYDAY

What did Mccain do this time?

Only Songbird McCain.

That's a nice wall

american tax dollars

Reminder: US vs Japan mech battle after Hannity. Anime is real.

>Trump threatens the sick and elderly!

I remember Trump's statement when his cancer was announced
Basically, get well soon

NOTHING PERSONNEL, SONGBIRD

Basic gestalt on today's Trump news?

Florida.

Maybe she's saving it for Hannity

Watch them do it again and dump money into Alabama on the basis of their own rigged polls

When is that cancer going to win?

I'm just going with what Trump told me to do.

Didn't Newswire die on that tanker two years ago?

The saga continues every day. Now Cersei is speaking out, FFS.

dapper don

Trump is trying for another crack at taxes and healthcare. McCain is McCain.

Death isnt sure if he wants mccain

Sara Carter is Israeli mouthpiece
Peddled anti-McMaster conspiracies to divide him from Trump because he had anti-israel policies

If people don't pay taxes, why do they get to vote? We need to reinstate the property qualification.

They're stupid enough to do it.
The DNC might be broke, but the same idiots will always fork cash to dead horses.

A bunch of bitching about nationalism and "America first" policies.
Basically fuck patriotism, we have an "international order" to bend to. We don't want to look like JERKS.

I am an occultist and am very spiritual. That is all.

i've never bought a maga hat but this one is pretty tempting.

What would be the leftist reaction if Trump signed an executive order making anime real? I'm pretty sure he's well aware of the memes

mommy melania!!!

They have an incredible capacity for self-delusion. The same thing you just described is already happening for midterms. They're getting over confident once again and it's going to suppress the already historically low Dem turnout in midterms.

I was thinking more about a children's version of The Art of the Deal or something, with illustrations by Sima Naoteng and MORGANE.

>all these recent military victories

Meanwhile the Jew MSM is totally silent.

1) Iraq is practically liberated of ISIS. Now it's just clean up and the new Iran proxy war with the Kurds**

2) The Syrian civil war is essentially over and ISIS is being eradicated from all sides. More clean up

3) Marawi in the Philippines was literally just liberated of ISIS occupation with US support

4) Afghanistan is basically a war of attrition now. Lots of low effort drone and spec ops strikes on Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. Pakistan being brought to heel through back channels

5) Palestine and Israel "peace" being negotiated behind the scenes (aka Palestine and its terrorist affliates being slowly consolidated and crushed)

6) Literally zero news regarding Ukraine on the mainstream networks for months (it's not happening and Crimea is de facto Russia now)

7) Absolutely nothing happening in the South China Sea

8) North Korea mostly contained and being slowly crushed and isolated diplomatically, economically, politically and militarily. Tough tweets and petty insults have gone a long way. Still work to do on full de-nuclearization

9) South America being contained (wall) and peace deals with commie rebel groups being negotiated by local governments

10) Russia is mostly contained in their sphere

11) as is China

And Africa will always be an irrelevant shithole.

** Kurdish separatism is being fuelled by Iranian bad actors including the Iranian Revolutionary Guard (basically their Mossad/CIA) for many reasons.

Iran is using hybrid warfare. They are running a disinformation and false flag campaign to influence and divide the Iraqi Kurds from the other Kurdish groups AND Iraqis to kill a potential Kurdish state.

They are also trying to take over Iraq via proxy (stepping in as regional enforcers of the peace because the Iraqi government is so weak). Trump predicted this 10 years ago.

Iran is already fighting ISIS alongside the Iraqi and Syrian armies with proxy militias.

>No refunds
No such thing as a dirty shekel to these kikes, apparently

>Giving a rapist their money back

navalny - russian trump