Turkey Love Thread

Say something nice about this country, that is about join the European Union

I'll start

>great vacation resorts
>gorgeous women in the western parts

At least they aren't sweden

I can bet anything that Istanbul is safer than Stockholm

just don't go into k*rd neighbourhoods, don't buy drugs from k*rds.

I concur the women along the Aegean coast can be really really hot.
>masters of cooked meats (put on so much weight living in Istanbul for work)
>cuisine is generally med healthy and super tasty
>beautiful countryside and amazing archeological sites of interest. (Pic related)

I just wish you cunts wouldn't litter so much.

if they give me a turkish waifu, they can have our spot in EU

Unlucky country, half of the folk is good rest is trash. I hope you tame the kurds and get rid of erdogan.

Turkey should purge the Kurds
They deserve worse than nothing

Muhammadan sand niggers. I would love to see Russia rape their way through this shithole.

I learnt that the hard way. Bought and smoked some "weed" turned out to be bonsai (some Russian Pharma shit mixed with herbs)
>tfw tweaking walking down istiklial cadessi absolutely convinced your going to Turkish jail

Is pic related Greek or Hittite?

Also those turkish pancakes amiright?

fuck off ahmed, i thought you poles were supposed to be based

they have national pride

aren't ashamed of their past

wish we were like this

Fuck you, don't be a stupid cunt

Ataturk was alright. He was a decent human being.
Erdogan is shit.

The Pontus region has some beautiful land

>Say something nice about this country
Its people can live seven days after being beheaded I heard

10/10 turkroach

>Say something nice about this country
Its people can live for seven days after being beheaded I heard

>Turks
>Sandniggers

Oh boy you don't now much about anything right?

They're not arab or semite retard

What the fuck happened to your country man? I remember being in Istanbul around 2007 and you could go to the beach and see model tier women in bikinis like Now everyone looks so fucking depressed all the time.

Theyre not joining.

But my brother rates istanbul. May be different for female travellers.

An authetic kebab with good meat sounds ok right now.

It's Lycian so indigenous anatolians but heavily Greek influenced before and after Alexander. Yeah those meat pancakes you roll up and put salad in are the fucking business.

15/10 islam, take your pick turkroach

Turkish food is unironically one of the world's great cuisines.

I am, I spit on every filthy ginger potatonigger i see :DDDDDD

you're lucky you retained the ability to walk. most first timers lie down and make zombie noises.

Islamists got in charge. especially FETÖ fucked this country up. however, the coup attempt was a good lesson for our nation and moderate Islamists. they learned the importance of secularism and merit. they learned not to trust USA too much. I'm depressed about my country too but the future is bright.

They're still dirty muzzies you stupid cunt

i prefer the kurds to you.

muh secularism bullshit. Your retarded Kemalist elite have NOTHING to show for 90 years of power. Iranians had a Shariah Islamic revolution in 1979 and a massive 10 year war with Saddam in the 80s, and have since then become top 5 scientific research paper producers in the world and are at the cutting edge of nanotech, biosciences, and engineering. I hope Turkey joins EU, all the Kemalist scum leave, and Turkey can become a shariah top 5 research paper producer.

U self hating pro-western dog.

You know i actually like Turks and their country. In a perfect world i'd have no problem with them having free trade and freedom of movement.

In reality though i don't want Western Europe flooded with more low skilled brown people and Muslims.

I don't get why they want to join a dying union so badly. It just ends up making your country weak.

I went to school with some Turks

They were loud, smelled, raped the women, called them sluts and were anti American.

I think they should be removed from the us.

You guys are alright. I'm not even mad at roach, etc jokes because we Turks make fun of our people's ignorance, rudeness, etc. too. I'm sure you got your own problems in your countries but it's actually fun playing life MMORPG in hard mode in countries such as ours :-)

They kill PKK commies

Women

Literally all the problems in Turkey are due to "le kurd boogeyman* according to them. I hope Kurdanistan gain independence just to everyone see how a piece of shit of a country Turkey is.

Kemalists became lazy because of unchanging status quo. Last decade is a hard lesson for the Kemalists to stay active or lose power. I'm not blaming moderate conservatives, they pulled Turkey out of economic depression in early-mid 2000s. A new and bright Turkey's going to form in 2020s.

They're going to fuck the European Union

But it's not November yet!

Turk diaspora is proof that these sandniggers are subhuman.

They are like into 6-7th generation in Germany and they still act like degenerate sandniggers.

all problems are because of worthless kemalist 'muh secular' scum. Incl. the kurdish problem.

They killed a Leeds fan. Gotta love them for that.

esp. that nigger Fatih Akin. I hate him. He's basically a Merkel-bot. And Cem Ozdemir is an uncle tom who gets told by Merkel-deep state to say "We have too many Turks non-integrating" or "Turkish interpreters are spies for Erdogan" bc they can't say it themselves without feeling racist. He's just a megaphone for racist Merkel-bot hatred.

you bastard

>mfw you never get a qt turkish turbodominatrix gf.

A good people. Some of the best!

>turkish women are hot
>posts an american jew on a photoshoot

cute little Turklette you have there
>does it bite?

in all polls, 70% of turks don't want to join eu. this is just a foreign policy tool of government.

>A new and bright Turkey's going to form in 2020s.
At this rate, Turkey will go through a civil war in the 2020's

Fuck off you thick northern cuck monkey.

>does it bite?
Yes

south east actually. Just don't talk shit bout the motherland.

>fucking non-white americans

Thats it, I've made up my mind. I'm going to race mix, and its all thanks to Sup Forums. Good job guys.

Better than Sweden

2050?

>2017.

>2017

no, it's not race mixing, turks are white

women in this pic is american...

Turks are 1/4 Greek, 1/4 Mongol, 1/4 Arab, and 1/4 Anatolian

So i guess they're white sort of, cool.

user is a cuck

id take ireland over kurdistan any day

Their names sound cool.

That's what people have been saying a hundred years.

Why are Turks Cockroaches?

It's something shitskin greeks and balkan orthodox said because they couldn't genocide and ethnically cleanse Turks -- so the idea was that Turks were like a pest you couldn't clean out, like cockroaches. It's stupid and people should stop using it.