The reason why Japan is so prolific in their success is because of their white skin...

The reason why Japan is so prolific in their success is because of their white skin. If they were hindu colored they would have never made it this far.

I'm sorry, but fair skin just wins every time. Darkies CAN'T be on top of the world, not when their women look like orcs.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000949
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think you have it backwards

As a group of people become more civilized (living less hunter-gatherer type lives) their skin tends to be lighter, because they rely more on shelter. But every race started out with shitskin. You need to earn white skin

So by your logic if a very pale white man go tanning everyday and becomes a piece of leather then his baby will also look like a piece of leather?

WE LAMARKIANS NOW

melanin was a mistake.

nips by default had skin the same hue as southeast asians

if he would be walking outside his entire life in a desert yes his genes would evolve to the sun

>jungle asian damage control

>Japan
>white
Nips actually fucking believe this

The reason why Japan WAS so successful is because of the insane amounts of money the USA was investing into their economy during the cold war.

The Japanese economy has been in a painful, steady decline ever since the Berlin wall fell.

That's not how evolution works but nice guess

No, I'm talking about how in nature once people stop running around naked chucking spears all day, melanin stops being selected for. It takes thousands of years though.

Goddamn it’s good to be white.

t. Davido

check your damn privilege, cracker

So then why does any race at all have white skin? Up until about the 90s people were outside from sun up till sundown. And when I say people I mean literally everyone either asians whites and nigs.

Because you can still survive with more sensitive skin. You would be at least disadvantaged if there was no "indoors" to go back to, no hats to wear, no village.

And whiter skin happens to be found more sexually attractive among every race, not sure why though. I think that's how something with no strength advantage got proliferated though.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000949

Why is Japan so racist? Fuck you yellow monkey

Eww

*uses skin bleacher*
Hehe herro ferrow huwite man!

Disgusting

The white skin is better suited to cold environments that don't get much sun.

Now think. What other traits does having a long cold dark winter select for?

I'm not saying all poojetas are ugly but she is.

I would let her suck my dick. Lol..

>What other traits does having a long cold dark winter select for?

High iq which in turn creates a liberal society (Sweden, Canada, Norway, etc.) Meanwhile primitive low iq populations who are conservative live in southern hot climates (America, Africa, Saudi Arabia).

No, when people move to cold environments with little sun, melanin stops being selected.

And ability to plan for the future and not starve during the winter gets selected for.

Well I think she's pretty, and so does our bull.

you would let even a dog so no surprise here leaf

Alcoholism.

>Inuits & Eskimos
>Russians
>Singapore
>Brazil
>Israel
You should read guns germs and steel and the 3rd chimpanzee
>inb4 domesticatedzebra.jpg
He didn't say it was impossible. He said it was stupid if you could just get a horse instead.

Related to pic
Delicious

niice good move japan

>brown nipples

japans isolation historically and geographically puts them in the same tier as northern europeans, their genes were protected and isolated for thousands of years from the mongrelisation of the gook mainland.

Proof?

Nah I like when they got brains enough to take direction at least.

I remember my trip to Japan.

Some old guy told me to go back home.

God bless Nippon

love japan, thats where i bought my waifu

literally every country should be like them, fuck outsiders and put their people as #1. that is why they pwn

I mean... They are whiter than Chinks.

homogeny*

>4/10 would pump and dump