This is your date for tonight

This is your date for tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zErVlPGwPE
youtube.com/watch?v=EmolmyKKuGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Am I Sugisaki Ken?

God, I wish.

Since apparently I'm not Sugisaki Ken, I run the fuck away from this fluffy creature, before she drains my bank account, max out credit card that I have, or will have, sells part of my liver, a kidney and possibly a lung.

I'd have to run away before she tries to relieve me of what little money I possess.

Looked like Nico from the catalogue

Purest Seizon

One of two cases where DEEN didn't suck small sweaty and hairy Lemur balls.

Literally the purest and sweetest.

Ken was talking about going at it route by route easiest to hardest, fucked up at the start and put Chizuru last even though she liked him the most from the start.

In the LNs Chizuru admits she probably fell in love at first sight.

Despite the harem king shit, Ken is really really dense when it comes to girls who actually like him.

I really like the new girls, especially the new newspaper club girl, but beating Chizuru and Minatsu is gonna be pretty fucking tough.

I'll just leave my thanks to the glorious user scanlating the Shin manga before I go to sleep.

I love you, dude.

But what about this cutie?

Thanks, friend.

Put under observation for the foreseeable future.

>Aoi Sekina

Sounded like a girl, but the author is male.

Does anyone have any spoilers on what happened with Ringo and Asuka? The manga skipped all over it.

You mean in the past? Asuka started dating Ken, Ringo got jealous and also sick, which led to Ken spending way too much time taking care of Ringo making Asuka jealous. That's about it really.

Looks like she plays monster hunter, I can deal with that. She better not be a fucking scrub though, if she fucking trips me the dates over.

youtube.com/watch?v=1zErVlPGwPE
i wish i could sing

The infinitely superior character song:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmolmyKKuGs